**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Top Onslaught counters based on the deep dive

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★

I do think a champ.with XL (Big size) tag would counter Onslaught.

Juggernaut when unstoppable don't move a centimeter even with most powerful attacks.

He can disable your gem if you accidentally well time block him or block one of his specials (unless the magnetized debuffs don't trigger though block, they didn't specify). He can probably do it though yeah you just have to be very careful.
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Give it a couple months and they’ll release the perfect counter

I know they will, I just don't want to have to permaban him in BGs until that happens lol
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    So far shocker seems like the best option and herc?
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 326 ★★★
    I think Angela would have some success, you wouldn’t be able to remove the Neuroshocks but you’d pretty quickly end up with 0 duration on them
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023

Bugmat78 said:

Omega sentinel works well with her plasmas
    Also No one said about infamous iron man? Yes he can't do much damage but he won't crit and it will be slow but sure victory
    Gully99 works too.
    I'm just gonna use FAM against him tho

They are all metal - think that will cause issues with reduced AAR
    But omega sentinel aar can't be reduced by mutant champs
    It will be a coding face-off that fight! And then there's the plasma causing neuroshocks...
  • Options

I think Angela would have some success, you wouldn’t be able to remove the Neuroshocks but you’d pretty quickly end up with 0 duration on them

How? Doesn't Angela's sig ability only work for debuffs?
  • Options

I’m interested to go in with my Yondu, as his Weakness debuffs are usually a really great way to deal with damage related to difficult special attacks. His own damage will be hampered due to the bleed potency reduction, but since it’s potency and not duration, the debuffs will still be able to contribute to the Weaknesses. He’s also a non-Metal tech which is not a large demographic.

Really curious about this one, I don't have a Yondu but with so much stuff going on at the same time with the bleeds the neuroshocks etc it'd be interesting to watch.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    So if you're running suicides and you accidentally well timed block, do you just lose 40%+ from willpower shut down? Sounds truly exciting and fair
  • Options
    Viv vision is probably a decently good counter specifically in BGs. Doesn't care about crush, no crit will stack less neuros and when you actually get to your plasma unblockable specials the fight is over before you take significant damage. I just don't know who can do this fight with no damage taken tho
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    It might be time for Classic Daredevil to shine?
  • Options
    ege999men said:

Viv vision is probably a decently good counter specifically in BGs. Doesn't care about crush, no crit will stack less neuros and when you actually get to your plasma unblockable specials the fight is over before you take significant damage. I just don't know who can do this fight with no damage taken tho

Highly doubt Viv will work. She won't be able to phase because she won't be able to remove neuroshocks due to her being #metal, if you attempt to phase you will instead perform a well timed block and get a daunted debuff on you which will then shut down your willpower. On top of that whenever she goes for her sp1 damage she'll get even more neuroshocks on her and she'll probably lose more than 50% of her health if she isn't already dead before any of that happens.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Trust me, you do not want to use skill champs against Onslaught, bad idea.
  • Options

Daddrieda said:

Perhaps, but seeing his unavoidable DoT need to be able to touch the opponent for it to work 🤷🏽‍♂️ and seeing most of his attacks are non-physical attacks then I can only assume that classic daredevil might just auto evade those.🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

Perhaps, but seeing his unavoidable DoT need to be able to touch the opponent for it to work 🤷🏽‍♂️ and seeing most of his attacks are non-physical attacks then I can only assume that classic daredevil might just auto evade those.🤷🏽‍♂️
    Non-contact but yes.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Daddrieda said:

I mean, daredevil has zero abilities that allude to him being skill
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

He will but because he's skill he will also give Onslaught +50% ability accuracy in general so it's basically suicide. Also Onslaught doesn't need to hit you for you to take dot damage, hitting him will also place his neuroshocks on you and if he has +50% increased ability accuracy for the rest of his debuffs well, you can guess how that will go.
  • Options

Daddrieda said:

Daddrieda said:

He will but because he's skill he will also give Onslaught +50% ability accuracy in general so it's basically suicide. Also Onslaught doesn't need to hit you for you to take dot damage, hitting him will also place his neuroshocks on you and if he has +50% increased ability accuracy for the rest of his debuffs well, you can guess how that will go.
    Ah…😦
  • Options
    edited December 2023

ege999men said:

Highly doubt Viv will work. She won't be able to phase because she won't be able to remove neuroshocks due to her being #metal, if you attempt to phase you will instead perform a well timed block and get a daunted debuff on you which will then shut down your willpower. On top of that whenever she goes for her sp1 damage she'll get even more neuroshocks on her and she'll probably lose more than 50% of her health if she isn't already dead before any of that happens.
    Yeah, neuroshock disabling miss part wasn't on the website so I had no idea. They should probably add that. Saw it after I came home and watched the video. Just having to block is bad enough for Viv but she has no willpower because she's a robot and since plasma is instant it shouldn't give any neuroshocks (doesn't last 1 sec). Not like unblockable's extra chance isn't enough. Overall after learning the miss counter I wouldn't use viv
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 168
    I used Havok. Melted him right down
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,516 ★★★★★
    Haven't fought him yet, as I'm tied up in Necropolis.

But since Onslaught has negative Physical Resistance, and constantly inflicts Passive DoT effects on his opponent, it might be fun to go in with Gladiator Hulk, unless Onslaught has some ability I've missed.
  • Options
    Rickbettacats7_Rickbettacats7_ Posts: 2
    Captain Marvel Movie in binary form does a good job
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 453 ★★★

Daddrieda said:

Mantis crazy good for onslaught one sp2 can kill him just cause they have class disadvantage doesn’t make them bad
  • Options
    edited May 19

Daddrieda said:

Mantis crazy good for onslaught one sp2 can kill him just cause they have class disadvantage doesn’t make them bad
    It's not the class disadvantage, it's the fact that skill champs are going to get way more neuros on them. Why would you want to overcomplicate the fight for no reason?
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 453 ★★★

Daddrieda said:

It's not the class disadvantage, it's the fact that skill champs are going to get way more neuros on them. Why would you want to overcomplicate the fight for no reason?
    It’s not complex with some skills like mantis they can handle the fight
  • Options

Daddrieda said:

It’s not complex with some skills like mantis they can handle the fight
    I'm not arguing that, I know it's doable and not that hard I have a 7* r3 Mantis. What I am arguing is overcomplicating the fight for no reason, if you use a skill champ you have to dash back more than with any other class otherwise you take a lot of neuro damage. It's not a huge increase in difficulty but it is overcomplicating the fight for absolutely no reason nonetheless.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★

Captain Marvel Movie in binary form does a good job

I remember @Terminatrix showing this not long ago
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,264 ★★★★
    Why, just tell me why revive old threads