**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam’s infringement of freedom of speech.

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,749 ★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

I believe gay people exist. But pushing the idea that they are born gay, is a totally left ideology.

Did you already found your Hulkling?
  • Options
    Cboi69Cboi69 Posts: 60
    Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

The irony of people who want to control how and whom others love ,calling kabam fascist.

Is neutrality control? Keeping a game free of political and economic issues makes the game less controlling of what the player does. I don’t care who you love or who you don’t.
    My guy, these characters come from Marvel who already created them. It's a direct representation of those characters.
    Wolverine was canonically a Christian in the comics until about 3 years ago when they made Hercules and Wolverine “boyfriends”.
    Their story, they can do whatever they want.

Do you also know, Nightcrawler, the famous christian champ of marvel, born out of a lesbian relationship? Cry about it.
    Two women cannot give birth to men, but according to left wing ideology they can. Which is biologically incorrect.
    U should read x-men blue origins about mystique and destiny
    Mystique is a “dad” and destiny is a “mom” that’s not possible because a woman cannot be a father.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,527 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

The irony of people who want to control how and whom others love ,calling kabam fascist.

Is neutrality control? Keeping a game free of political and economic issues makes the game less controlling of what the player does. I don’t care who you love or who you don’t.
    My guy, these characters come from Marvel who already created them. It's a direct representation of those characters.
    Wolverine was canonically a Christian in the comics until about 3 years ago when they made Hercules and Wolverine “boyfriends”.

Do you also know, Nightcrawler, the famous christian champ of marvel, born out of a lesbian relationship? Cry about it.
    Two women cannot give birth to men, but according to left wing ideology they can. Which is biologically incorrect.
    Mystique is a “dad” and destiny is a “mom” that’s not possible because a woman cannot be a father.
    Read it as she altered her dna she was able to produce
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

I believe gay people exist. But pushing the idea that they are born gay, is a totally left ideology.

Did you already found your Hulkling?
    “Find” and yes I did. I don’t care that he’s gay. I don’t care who anybody in the game is attracted to.
  • Options
    edited June 1
    Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

That’s the same stuff
    Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

• Options
    Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

My guy, your playing a video game based on comic book characters who have evolved to be able to change their gender on a biological level yet your mad at people for being gay etc. You nothing but a hypocrite. Grow up. Please. Or don't and continue being a biggot. Just do it somewhere else.
    I’m not mad at them being gay. I don’t even care about the comics. The original point of this discussion was to highlight how Kabam is pushing the lgbtq agenda to everybody’s faces when a lot of people don’t want it to be pushed in their face.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,861 ★★★★★

Cboi69 said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Is this man's brain built like a brick or he has never read the US Constitution?
    Let’s do a hypothetical. If kabam had forced unto you a Christian, Muslim or Jewish ideal, would you not be mad? Would your disagreement not be justified? If I would’ve been Muslim and said this it would’ve even been more justified, as the love between the same sex in Islam is heavily frowned upon.
    Your comparing religion to sexual preferences. Those aren't the same thing fella. Apples to oranges. But to answer your question, no I wouldn't get mad. People can choose to believe and love whatever they want to love. It's their CHOICE. But that choice does not give you the right to criticism and hate towards them. Mind your own business and live your own life. Stop worrying about other people.
    You wouldn’t get irritated if the game sent you a message celebrating straight pride if you were a gay person? You would, so just think about that in the same way that I am.
    No. Would not. You don't know me and don't presume to know my preferences. That's the whole reason your a piece of garbage. Now stop with the topic, before you get banned everywhere permanently.
    As much as I can’t presume your preferences neither can you ‘e. So that’s why I think this game should be free of politics and other concerning topics of the world.
    Why do you think gay people existing is political.
    ridiculously funny- so are people also born believing in a certain religion or is that also thrust upon them like being gay is?
    How dare you raise a logical and rational question like that? You are going to get cancelled 🤣
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Is this man's brain built like a brick or he has never read the US Constitution?
    Let’s do a hypothetical. If kabam had forced unto you a Christian, Muslim or Jewish ideal, would you not be mad? Would your disagreement not be justified? If I would’ve been Muslim and said this it would’ve even been more justified, as the love between the same sex in Islam is heavily frowned upon.
    Your comparing religion to sexual preferences. Those aren't the same thing fella. Apples to oranges. But to answer your question, no I wouldn't get mad. People can choose to believe and love whatever they want to love. It's their CHOICE. But that choice does not give you the right to criticism and hate towards them. Mind your own business and live your own life. Stop worrying about other people.
    You wouldn’t get irritated if the game sent you a message celebrating straight pride if you were a gay person? You would, so just think about that in the same way that I am.
    No. Would not. You don't know me and don't presume to know my preferences. That's the whole reason your a piece of garbage. Now stop with the topic, before you get banned everywhere permanently.
    As much as I can’t presume your preferences neither can you ‘e. So that’s why I think this game should be free of politics and other concerning topics of the world.
    ridiculously funny- so are people also born believing in a certain religion or is that also thrust upon them like being gay is?
    . Babies are born neutral. Not knowing anything, not being able to form proper thoughts. Nobody is born choosing their sexually, religion, or culture.
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

I see some people have decided that they don't want to play this game anymore and wanna go out in a blaze of stupidity.

I want to keep on playing this game. I love Kabam, I love marvel. But according to you guys, speaking your own mind and thinking different than others is apparently an act of stupidity.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,527 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

I see some people have decided that they don't want to play this game anymore and wanna go out in a blaze of stupidity.

I want to keep on playing this game. I love Kabam, I love marvel. But according to you guys, speaking your own mind and thinking different than others is apparently an act of stupidity.
    How ur acting by monday u be banned just move on from this and just go about ur day and how u play the game without disrespecting people
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Bendy said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

My guy, your playing a video game based on comic book characters who have evolved to be able to change their gender on a biological level yet your mad at people for being gay etc. You nothing but a hypocrite. Grow up. Please. Or don't and continue being a biggot. Just do it somewhere else.
    I’m not mad at them being gay. I don’t even care about the comics. The original point of this discussion was to highlight how Kabam is pushing the lgbtq agenda to everybody’s faces when a lot of people don’t want it to be pushed in their face.
    Then boycott kabam, like you people always do. One less xenophobe from the community.
    “Xenophobe” haha dude I was literally born in another country, I’m not a natural born citizen of the United States. I know what it means to be different. But I don’t force the idea that I am different to other peoples faces.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,861 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

. Babies are born neutral. Not knowing anything, not being able to form proper thoughts. Nobody is born choosing their sexually, religion, or culture.
    That's the point of pride. Sexuality is not a choice, no one would choose to be gay in this homophobic world. So don't hate someone for something they don't have choice to choose.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,118 ★★★★★
    Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

Speaking your mind and thinking differently doesn't mean you get to hate on others.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 288 ★★★
    Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you that this isn't Twitter.
    If you have a fundamental ideological disagreement with a company, my suggestion is to not use the communication platform that THEY CONTROL to make the complaint. It's just not very bright.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

Cotzi said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Cboi69 said:

Cboi69 said:

That's the point of pride. Sexuality is not a choice, no one would choose to be gay in this homophobic world. So don't hate someone for something they don't have choice to choose.
    There are people in places of the world where they are persecuted for being Christian, Muslim, or Jewish and they still choose to follow their faith. They are not born following their faith.
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you that this isn't Twitter.
    If you have a fundamental ideological disagreement with a company, my suggestion is to not use the communication platform that THEY CONTROL to make the complaint. It's just not very bright.
    I don’t care man. I’m free to speak what I think is right and wrong. And if they think I’m wrong and that I should be banned, go for it. If people hate me for who I am and what I think, let them hate me.
  • Options

Cboi69 said:

OldManHop said:

thinking different ≠ hating on others
    I have never in the discussion have hated on someone’s ideals. I brought in 3rd party views. I love the idea that humans have the right to speak what they want and not be hated for it
This discussion has been closed.