**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This New WOKE gaming.

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★

Epstein had an island now we are exposed to pride every year ?

Yeah, that was nowhere near funny, get out. Frickin keyboard warrior
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,554 ★★★★★

Been playing this game or 10 years now.. the time alone should let you know how much I love this game. Not to mention the fact that I've spent a s@$t load of money on this game... now I keep seeing this pride ****. It's sad to see that this has been allowed to find it's way into this game and now we have to celebrate queers? I'm good gonna be leaving the game I hope this is seen and understood.. peace👋

Pride events are like 5 or 6 years old in the game. Delete yourself.

2024-6= 2019

Why after 2019 the celebration of a pride on any sort of entertainment then?
    Never thought I'll say this here but

GTFO PEDOPHILE! The forums are sick of you. I could handle the other ones but you are, just a POS.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    I have nothing of value to add to this. But considering the normal amount of weekend trolling here on this forum, maybe should have released this on monday?
    I thought the guardians could delete stupid stuff by now, but apparently not.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★
    Thomildo said:

I have nothing of value to add to this. But considering the normal amount of weekend trolling here on this forum, maybe should have released this on monday?

Pride started on 1st so cant really start it when it always starts on the 1st
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    I always find it interesting that certain people hate others being 'woke' given that the original definition in this context is being 'awake' to the racism, sexism and homophobia in much of Western (and particularly American) society. Therefore, if you hate being woke, that means you're racist, sexist and homophobic. Or at least one of those three.

If being 'woke' means not being one of those three, then I'm woke.

rights aren't pie. If you give people more rights, it doesn't mean you have less rights.

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★

rights aren't pie. If you give people more rights, it doesn't mean you have less rights.

EX-FRICKIN'-ACTLY
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Mmmm pie
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited June 2
    They also celebrate black history month in this game,…so do you

Been playing this game or 10 years now.. the time alone should let you know how much I love this game. Not to mention the fact that I've spent a s@$t load of money on this game... now I keep seeing this pride ****. It's sad to see that this has been allowed to find it's way into this game and now we have to celebrate queers? I'm good gonna be leaving the game I hope this is seen and understood.. peace👋

They also celebrate Black history month in this game,..so do you object to this as well?
    The only thing queer or weird is your shallow point of view.

“Don’t be afraid to be who you are, for the ones who mind don’t matter,..and the ones who matter won’t mind.”

Dr Suess.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Thomildo said:

Well, the event starts when kabam decides to drop it. It’s not like they haven’t pushed content back before.
    Just sayin, if it drops on the first. Have people ready to moderate here. We’ve seen this before, think it would benefit the climate here to just shut down threads before they escalate too much.
    This event seems to have that effect, lunar new year. Not so much..
  • Options
    Thomildo said:

Bendy said:

Thomildo said:

Well, the event starts when kabam decides to drop it. It’s not like they haven’t pushed content back before.
    Just sayin, if it drops on the first. Have people ready to moderate here. We’ve seen this before, think it would benefit the climate here to just shut down threads before they escalate too much.
    Its happened every year and this year it started on a weekend which no one plans for since kabam only work mondays to fridays
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,554 ★★★★★
    Thomildo said:

Bendy said:

Thomildo said:

They shouldn't have taken a break this week atleast. Atleast one of them should have worked Extra time. Yeah Ik this is a violation of worker rights but Atleast one of them should've stayed in office this week, With extra pay maybe. This year sh*t getting too far since it's a weekend, lmao.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Sometimes you just gotta let the weeds grow before trimming...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★

Pride events are like 5 or 6 years old in the game. Delete yourself.

2024-6= 2019

Why after 2019 the celebration of a pride on any sort of entertainment then?
    You're an idiot.
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 118 ★★
    You would think Kabam would learn and announce the pride events on a Wednesday, not Friday. That way all the bigots that spawn here can be properly banned instead of these threads taking a mind of their own.
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★
    Bye snowflake
  • Options

You would think Kabam would learn and announce the pride events on a Wednesday, not Friday. That way all the bigots that spawn here can be properly banned instead of these threads taking a mind of their own.

They always start the pride event on the day it starts which this year was saturday but no matter when it starts theres always idiots complaining about it on forums
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    Love it when these people out themselves as trash humans
  • Options
    Bendy said:

They always start the pride event on the day it starts which this year was saturday but no matter when it starts theres always idiots complaining about it on forums
    That’s why they should already have the ban hammer spinning Thor-style. Self-moderation on the forums isn’t the proper way.
  • Options
    Thomildo said:

Bendy said:

That’s why they should already have the ban hammer spinning Thor-style. Self-moderation on the forums isn’t the proper way.
    Well its weekend they dont work just now and then they will posts like this is when jax will show up and close it down but they shouldnt have to monitor it every year on a weekend on the same month because people cant just ignore something they dont believe in instead they out themselves but i do think maybe there needs to be someone around every weekend as these posts wont stop until some time after the month.
  • Options

Epstein was exposed then covid-19 was released and as an added sickness every source of entertainment is infused with the pride political opinion. Idk about anyone else, but I remember a time not too long ago the word “gay” was blacklisted on any gaming chat. Name a top game or streaming service that doesn’t force this agenda on its clients ?

No one wants u here with ur take leave already
  • Options

All I’m asking is for politics and propaganda be removed from games or at least be allowed the option to opt out of the event without punishment or account progression.

Ur take is stupid they celebrate pride like everywhere across the world to be treated fairly u dont like it get out
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,008 ★★★★★
    L

Epstein was exposed then covid-19 was released and as an added sickness every source of entertainment is infused with the pride political opinion. Idk about anyone else, but I remember a time not too long ago the word “gay” was blacklisted on any gaming chat. Name a top game or streaming service that doesn’t force this agenda on its clients ?

Is this guy an NPC? Wtf is he waffling about 😂
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★

Just stop. No one wants you and your stupid rhetoric here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=when+was+pride+month+created&oq=when+was+pride&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqDQgAEAAYgwEYsQMYgAQyDQgAEAAYgwEYsQMYgAQyDQgBEAAYgwEYsQMYgAQyBwgCEAAYgAQyBggDEEUYOTIGCAQQABgDMgcIBRAAGIAEMggIBhAAGAMYCjIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQABiABDIHCAkQABiABDIHCAoQABiABDIHCAsQABiABDIHCAwQABiABDIHCA0QABiABDIHCA4QABiABNIBCDc4NTFqMGo3qAIUsAIB&client=ms-android-att-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1999 is when pride month because official in the United States. We're all part of humanity. We all exist in the same space. You don't like it? Create your own game, create your own safe place far away from the rest of us. Take all the other homophobic idiots and go live on Epsteins Island. Don't come back, ever.
This discussion has been closed.