What are you go-to champion for tomorrow's Raid ?

Comments

• EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 329
    Assault is still the worst class. HB continues to be the most powerful of the role. I am going to have to try NF and hope that between both lifes I can do some damage.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    I think Adam Warlock, Aegon, Vox, Knull, Hulkling, and Molegod are our best autoblock counters here
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 588 ★★★
    R3 Og Spidey is still gonna be my go too he’s just.......the best!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    I'll be doing HB. But I haven't done anything since the very first raid. Has much changed besides the update listed for Arcade Games Raids - Updating Raids for our new Saga!?
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★
    There’s an undermine buff you can get for completing missions. It’s passive, lasts ten seconds. Seems like any champ will work.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Anyone else having difficulty with saving @Cat_Murdock 's new Raid Map pic from prior page here, and it coming out FUZZY in my iPad Photo Library of saved pictures afterwards ?

It's crystal clear when viewed up here in this post, but on device's Photo Library afterwards it lost resolution.

Odd, that if I were to attach that full saved pic back up here in a reply, it Previews here like original crystal clear. (So just when viewing as a Picture on device is it fuzzy).

(To show what I mean, I zoomed in, took a screencap of that from in my Photos being bad, and attached that one here below to show it bad. It is not a screencap of zoomed in from here on Forum, but of zoomed in from my Photos library)

Note, I saved the immediate next pic of Cat's that someone else included (new Raid Champ Pools / Roles), and that one is perfectly fine on my device after saving.

• Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Member Posts: 77

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Member Posts: 420 ★★

Anyone else having difficulty with saving @Cat_Murdock 's new Raid Map pic from prior page here, and it coming out FUZZY in my iPad Photo Library of saved pictures afterwards ?

It's crystal clear when viewed up here in this post, but on device's Photo Library afterwards it lost resolution.

Odd, that if I were to attach that full saved pic back up here in a reply, it Previews here like original crystal clear. (So just when viewing as a Picture on device is it fuzzy).

(To show what I mean, I zoomed in, took a screencap of that from in my Photos being bad, and attached that one here below to show it bad. It is not a screencap of zoomed in from here on Forum, but of zoomed in from my Photos library)

Note, I saved the immediate next pic of Cat's that someone else included (new Raid Champ Pools / Roles), and that one is perfectly fine on my device after saving.

Go to their X/Twitter page @Cat_Murdock and there you can find their infographics
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    So how is Ægon even gonna work?
    You gotta quit to bank the persistent charges, and we all know about the bug where the role charges dissappear when someone quits...
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,084 ★★★★★
    Can anyone know this? Since we cannot quit from raids match, how am I supposed to

You gotta quit to bank the persistent charges, and we all know about the bug where the role charges dissappear when someone quits...

I'm not sure the quit option is even there. I thought raid fights are quit locked (like bg fights).

My strat is, when the 3 min time ends, at the last second, I'll throw a heavy and take the sp3 .
  • Blax999Blax999 Member Posts: 82
    But if you finish before the 3 minutes, you'll probably have to pause the fight and wait till the timeout. Hope this works
    Blax999 said:

But if you finish before the 3 minutes, you'll probably have to pause the fight and wait till the timeout. Hope this works

You most probably can't finish under 3 mins unless you got atleast like 300+ combos, at that point you need not to worry abou banking combos anyways. Like, I'm not aiming for 999 combo
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    edited June 10

In AQ , if the fight times out , you still bank your combo. I’m confused … that won’t work in raids ?

In AQ , if the fight times out , you still bank your combo. I’m confused … that won’t work in raids ?
    No i guess, because in AQ when time's out, it is literally time out and you are force quitted.
    In raids if you are timed out, defender instantly reach 3 bars of power throw a special and kill you. I guess you can use the heavy atatck combo shield at the right time to bank combos
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★

No i guess, because in AQ when time's out, it is literally time out and you are force quitted.
    In raids if you are timed out, defender instantly reach 3 bars of power throw a special and kill you. I guess you can use the heavy atatck combo shield at the right time to bank combos
    Never tried this but why can’t you just quit out once you babe a decent combo and are near the end of 3 minutes or near hitting damage cap? Is there no pause/quit button in raids?
    Graves_3 said:

Never tried this but why can’t you just quit out once you babe a decent combo and are near the end of 3 minutes or near hitting damage cap? Is there no pause/quit button in raids?
    If the bug is still active you might lose all charges.. that would be a problem.
    @Graves_3 @BringPopcorn

It seems like this time there's no sp3 or such, its just regular time out like aq so you can safely bank combos

• World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Thanks for letting us know Cap!

@Graves_3 @BringPopcorn

It seems like this time there's no sp3 or such, its just regular time out like aq so you can safely bank combos

Thats the time out though, I think its the damage cap the one that does the sp3

@Graves_3 @BringPopcorn

Yeah I guess so. I'm playing safe rn cuz I don't wanna hit damage cap until I get to 750 combos.

@Graves_3 @BringPopcorn

You're right, when you reach damage cap he reaches sp3 .
    Even with Aegon at 800+ charges I didn't reach the damage cap. Is it the boost of HP of the opponent ? Or Aegon not hitting hard enough ? Or maybe juste me ? 😂
  • EBG78EBG78 Member Posts: 127 ★★

R3 Og Spidey is still gonna be my go too he’s just.......the best!

I’m curious how it goes. I used him every Raid before but he’s locked in AW on defense, even though that was supposed to be fixed.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    not relevant but I wanted to go cgr and my raid partners wanted a vanguard so with a heavy heart I went in with iron man and chose to wrong boost 😭😭😭I went the cleanse boost instead of shield smasher. am i cooked?
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Blax999 said:

Even with Aegon at 800+ charges I didn't reach the damage cap. Is it the boost of HP of the opponent ? Or Aegon not hitting hard enough ? Or maybe juste me ? 😂

What buff did you go?
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    Is Titania still a good option? I read somewhere above about autoblock counters. Is that needed? My titania is r3 sig 40
  • wangaguowangaguo Member Posts: 11
    Blax999 said:

I have try aegon 999 combo. Also no enough damage.
    Seems has set up a max damage.

Blax999 said:

What buff did you go?
    Crit crusher, thinking it was the made for Aegon since its increase his critical damage.

So with Aegon 6r5 asc, 999 charges, 3 minutes, I took off 7% of Thor's life (3rd boss).

He may not be the best but at least I can use minimal revives since I can do a fight without taking any damage (with his unblockable)
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Blax999 said:

Blax999 said:

What buff did you go?
    Crit crusher, thinking it was the made for Aegon since its increase his critical damage.

So with Aegon 6r5 asc, 999 charges, 3 minutes, I took off 7% of Thor's life (3rd boss).

He may not be the best but at least I can use minimal revives since I can do a fight without taking any damage (with his unblockable)
    Wonder if Crit Crusher works properly for Aegon coz that sounds terrible.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★
    Blax999 said:

Blax999 said:

What buff did you go?

Was max charges built?