**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Jay Axe Champions Predictions

15678911»

Comments

• Options

Absolute left-field guess for the skill merc character: Solo.

I debated on him and mad cap for the skill spot
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,869 ★★★★
    Actually is there a chance that Cassandra Nova is one of the new 2024 champs? She may be confirmed as the villain of Deadpool and Wolverine, which is releasing in July.
  • Options
    @Jay_Axe any updates?
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

@Jay_Axe any updates?

Sorry been away for a bit but I don't think so, personally Negasonic was always gonna be the deadpool related champ we got for the movie that would have released this month. However after the movie in july maybe she gets new found popularity that will bring her to the contest
  • Options
    Jay_Axe said:

EdisonLaw said:

@Jay_Axe any updates?

Sorry been away for a bit but I don't think so, personally Negasonic was always gonna be the deadpool related champ we got for the movie that would have released this month. However after the movie in july maybe she gets new found popularity that will bring her to the contest
    July will be The Leader and someone else. Beta Ray Bill is also coming soon
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Arcade has two champions coming soon under the synergy "The Most Dangerous Game" any speculation?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,031 ★★★★★

Arcade has two champions coming soon under the synergy "The Most Dangerous Game" any speculation?

I'm thinking spiral. Since mojoverse is very similar to arcades style of doing things.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I'm thinking spiral. Since mojoverse is very similar to arcades style of doing things.
    I hope more for Shatterstar personally but it could be spiral
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,031 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I hope more for Shatterstar personally but it could be spiral
    Maybe is both since there's 2 spots
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,966 ★★★★★
    Could be White Rabbit for one. She's been an associate of Arcade's.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    edited June 4
    The Leader profile pic has been spotted in store lol.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    Can we please just cram in beta rey bill and mystique for the love of God.....
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★

Champs that aren't in the game yet from the most recent adaptation???? Dazzler and Spiral...???
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 273 ★★

Can we please just cram in beta rey bill and mystique for the love of God.....

Beta Ray Bill literally just got announced like 3 days ago, mystique is basically too hard to do accurately. I'd rather they wait until they can do it right
  • Options
    XlebXleb Posts: 26

Spiral and Dazzler are 100% variants of this synergy, I have attached pages of that same issue, take a closer look at the Dazzler team and the synergy participants, then longshot and arcade appear. Spiral is also a key character, but if that's not enough evidence for you about Spiral, Mojo is back in June's storyline and "the game is just beginning." I also added places on the map where they would fit, but lol, I don’t think that they will be released in one month, because the spiral is apparently for this year, and I didn’t find an obvious place for Dazzler for this year (from the active cells)

• Options
    XlebXleb Posts: 26
    Xleb said:

Spiral and Dazzler are 100% variants of this synergy, I have attached pages of that same issue, take a closer look at the Dazzler team and the synergy participants, then longshot and arcade appear. Spiral is also a key character, but if that's not enough evidence for you about Spiral, Mojo is back in June's storyline and "the game is just beginning." I also added places on the map where they would fit, but lol, I don’t think that they will be released in one month, because the spiral is apparently for this year, and I didn’t find an obvious place for Dazzler for this year (from the active cells)

And yes, please ignore the blob, I was just playing with future champions on the map based on connections. Do not pay attention
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★

Could be White Rabbit for one. She's been an associate of Arcade's.

Remembered her in the comics. Kinda got that Harley Quinn vibe.
    Harley Quinn: Joker. White Rabbit: Arcade