**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

A Thank You To The Community

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
As I approach my graduation, I’d like to take a second to reflect and look back on the place that’s had a sizable impact on my life these past four years.

I really got into the forums during the pandemic, and over time it became the place i was on more often than not. In addition to giving myself actual thumb pain by playing quake too much (still hurts sometimes), i was on here enough that people in my real life would go “he’s on the forums again.” In hindsight that’s probably not a good thing, but at that point I was content with being on here too much haha

I’d be remiss to not touch on how this also helped me through the social isolation the pandemic brought on and i truly do love the ever morphing community- even though i’m not on here as much anymore you all are still for the most part great.

I’ve met a lot of great (and not so great) people on here and there’s a few i’d like to thank (if i forgot you im sorry you’re also incredible):

@DNA3000 for being wise
@Crcrcrc and @The_Sentry06 for our little trio chat (and the race)
@Thicco_Mode for being one of my ogs on here
@Masterpuff my favorite snarky endgame player
@Rockypantherx and his witty write ups (and for being a d1 havok hater)
@KDSuperFlash10 …because he’s kd. Miss you pal, wherever you are
@TheBair123 for our forum message conversations
@lowlevelplayer for being new when i was new and even though he’s also gone there’s a lot of fond memories there
@DrZola for randomly writing about venom the duck the one time i asked him too
@ahmynuts for making me laugh
@GinjabredMonsta because if i don’t @ him he’ll hunt me down and do it himself
@Terra for showing me the real meaning of “it’s just a game”
@Hammerbro_64 for all the insight
@Demonzfyre for all the fun debates over the years

and most importantly the council of insight:
@Hieitaku , the wise and well knowing one
@Artoria77 , our founder and somewhat-fearless leader
@Rookiie , the bastion stalwart of courage and optimism
@Qacob , who never fails to bring a smile or commiserations about Arsenal (where’s your title this season buddy)
and last but by no means least, @Etjama , my spirit brother. If by some miracle you see this please join the line i’m even on there now we miss you

i didn’t go nearly in depth as i could but im too tired to type any longer
thanks to this community for four great years of memories, and here’s to the future- may RNGesus be ever in your favor.

All the best,
SpideyFunko

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Congratulations on graduating!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    Always keep shining bright, SpideyFunko. You've always been one of the best ❤️.

It'll always be a game to be enjoyed well, and a community enticing.

Here's to a good future 🥂
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 178 ★★
    Show some respect, put an insightful.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    chur cuzzy
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 596 ★★★
    edited June 18
    Lmao this post
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,551 ★★★★★
    NTA. Driver's fault. Divorce.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 978 ★★★
    Congrats on graduating, exciting times ahead. Wishing you all the best with your next phase of life. Really nice post.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    Congratulations @SpideyFunko ! It’s an honor to be on the list!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,034 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

DrZola said:

To all the disagrees on this thread: may your next 100 pulls be a Rhino, a Beast, a Drax or an Iron Patriot. Over and over again. B)

Dr. Zola

Specifically 7* versions of those characters. They'll be added to the pool just for them
    I mean iron patriot is getting that rework....so careful with that one haha.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

ahmynuts said:

DrZola said:

To all the disagrees on this thread: may your next 100 pulls be a Rhino, a Beast, a Drax or an Iron Patriot. Over and over again. B)

Dr. Zola

Specifically 7* versions of those characters. They'll be added to the pool just for them
    He is? I thought only superior iron man was.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

You have to think, they've got to get added at SOME point. If they truly want to transition every champ old and new into 7*s, the utter **** champs eventually have to show up in some form or another. If people are complaining about Titan pools now, just wait til the added champs are the likes of Rhino, Moon Knight, Groot, etc.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    Me, seeing my name tagged in this post:

Also, on taking the next step:
    Just

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,034 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Buttehrs said:

ahmynuts said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

He is? I thought only superior iron man was.
    I mean. Eventually right? Can't stay the worst champ forever. That's groots spot.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    Congratulations
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,440 ★★★★★

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    On the one hand, thank you for your positivity and zeal for the game amidst the redfires and jiggens and kjaxsux of the boards.

On the other hand,

So overall, thank you for your service and good luck in your future endeavors

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 ★★★★★
    Congratulations on completing your higher education!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Congrats!