Easter egg specials

Strawhat11Strawhat11 Member Posts: 33
I was recently playing as wolverine weapon X against Lady death strike and she used her special 3 and I noticed it was a different animation and that’s awesome! I know when you have groot and rocket raccoon they have a unique special 3 and quicksilver against himself. I love all the hidden Easter eggs and references this game has! Is there any other secret specials that anyone else has seen?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,223 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver vs quicksliver is the best
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    She does the same SP3 animation against Wolverine and OLM
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 390
    Caleb1705 said:

She does the same SP3 animation against Wolverine and OLM

It is OML not OLM
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★

I was recently playing as wolverine weapon X against Lady death strike and she used her special 3 and I noticed it was a different animation and that’s awesome! I know when you have groot and rocket raccoon they have a unique special 3 and quicksilver against himself. I love all the hidden Easter eggs and references this game has! Is there any other secret specials that anyone else has seen?

Oh I may have to try this
  • Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Member Posts: 390
    jdschw said:

He's talking about Old Logan Man. Totally different champ than Old Man Logan.

You haven't gotten OLM yet? He's awesome.

You say 'old logan man' and 'old man logan' are two different champion in mcoc. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Strawhat11Strawhat11 Member Posts: 33
    Old Logan man?! Now I’m gonna max out my 5* I gotta try this. There’s also lots of hidden Dialogue especially from Spider-Man and Hercules. This game is awesome
  • Mrt9810Mrt9810 Member Posts: 72
    OML OLM same thing but have you ever seen "man thats an old logan?"
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 452 ★★
    namor and attuma
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian
    (adding a couple missed ones here, just for completeness)

Rocket, Howard the Duck, MODOK, and MOJO.
    Each has their own Defending SP3 animation, instead of it being the SP3 of whomever is doing it against them.
    When fighting themselves (mirror), then all but MOJO revert back to using their offensive SP3 against themself. (which is odd that MOJO vs MOJO still uses the defensive version of it)

Note, didn’t see anything different with Groot vs Rocket. Groot always incorporates Rocket into Groot's offensive SP3 no matter who the opponent is (unless one of the above special defensive SP3 cases).

Onslaught SP3 vs Prof.X. Yes, but not really too different from Onslaught's normal SP3 against anyone else.

Quicksilver vs Quicksilver.

Lady Deathstrike SP3 vs Wolverine or OML. She is really out for revenge against Logan, lol. (how about versus Logan Weapon X ??)

Namor & Attuma ? What is that ? Neither has a special defensive SP3. And no different SP3’s when fighting each other (or themselves) ?? Or do you mean there is maybe special Dialog between them during a fight ??

Any other alternate SP3’s ???
  • Strawhat11Strawhat11 Member Posts: 33
    Update: Beta ray bill has a unique and awesome special 3 against Og Thor
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 512 ★★★

They had shown it in the deep dive
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,108 ★★★

(adding a couple missed ones here, just for completeness)

Rocket, Howard the Duck, MODOK, and MOJO.
    Each has their own Defending SP3 animation, instead of it being the SP3 of whomever is doing it against them.
    When fighting themselves (mirror), then all but MOJO revert back to using their offensive SP3 against themself. (which is odd that MOJO vs MOJO still uses the defensive version of it)

Note, didn’t see anything different with Groot vs Rocket. Groot always incorporates Rocket into Groot's offensive SP3 no matter who the opponent is (unless one of the above special defensive SP3 cases).

Onslaught SP3 vs Prof.X. Yes, but not really too different from Onslaught's normal SP3 against anyone else.

Quicksilver vs Quicksilver.

Lady Deathstrike SP3 vs Wolverine or OML. She is really out for revenge against Logan, lol. (how about versus Logan Weapon X ??)

Namor & Attuma ? What is that ? Neither has a special defensive SP3. And no different SP3’s when fighting each other (or themselves) ?? Or do you mean there is maybe special Dialog between them during a fight ??

Any other alternate SP3’s ???

Spider ham taking an sp3 is unique