**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Prof Hoff recently..

Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★
edited June 25 in General Discussion
I know many in the community don't like prof hoff because he's not great at playing the game and sometimes jump to conclusions with little info, but this is a seriously concerning situation. I just stumbled on this via the YouTube algorithm earlier tonight.

It seems he's having some real life issues and i hope he gets the help he needs. He's still a part of this gaming community even if you don't like his channel personally.

https://youtube.com/live/zsfYa_KZ6Rc?si=xtn_56FTkzBgK8Oo

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,466 ★★★★★
    Woah....just woah..
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,101 ★★★★★
    Hope he recovers back up to be prime prof-x for coming July-4th deals
    Sleep lack is crazy
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,386 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I know many in the community don't like prof hoff because he's not great at playing the game and sometimes jump to conclusions with little info, but this is a seriously concerning situation. I just stumbled on this via the YouTube algorithm earlier tonight.

It seems he's having some real life issues and i hope he gets the help he needs. He's still a part of this gaming community even if you don't like his channel personally.

Hey I don’t like him because he makes videos without research still remember how he said ghulk counter no retreat. With is far from the truth so that’s why I not like him but I have no hate towards him.

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,466 ★★★★★
    He went full on John Nash...
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,846 ★★★★

He went full on John Nash...

Who’s John Nash?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,475 ★★★★★
    He should sleep more
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yikes.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 939 ★★★★★
    edited June 25

1199345 said:

His latest live stream was very difficult to watch. He seems extremely mentally distressed over the lack of views/comments/support for his latest venture. While it's commendable, this new goal appears to be causing unforseen harm to his overall wellbeing.

All opinions aside, I hope he gets the help he needs.

I think its more serious than that, this is a complete meltdown. He mentions a fiancee, she is not seeing all this?.. The whole thing is awkward and extremely hard to watch.
    One or two of the comments suggested the engagement was off… could be fake news or a contributing factor.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Bugmat78 said:

Hey I don’t like him because he makes videos without research still remember how he said ghulk counter no retreat. With is far from the truth so that’s why I not like him but I have no hate towards him.

Ghulk regens some of the no retreat damage and gets face me, which increases his attack. Back in the day, he was pretty decent for it
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 156 ★★
    Looks like some sort of Bipolar Disorder hope he can recover
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,017 ★★★★

Gamer said:

Bugmat78 said:

Ghulk regens some of the no retreat damage and gets face me, which increases his attack. Back in the day, he was pretty decent for it
    It was Ihulk
    Oh interesting
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,544 ★★★★★
    IggyPop said:

The best we can do is not be shlongs about it.

Agreed.

So far, to be fair, people are mostly being sympathetic humans. I hope it lasts.