**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon & Cav get the same deals?

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
Funny

Really funny

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,940 ★★★★
    They probably want people to get Valiant as fast as possible
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,668 ★★★★★
    Heruzu369 said:

Kabam Jax said:

You're looking at this backwards: Paragon aren't being pulled down to Cavalier, Cavalier is getting pulled up to Paragon.

I’m utterly flabbergasted that you actually wrote this with confidence in real life… LMFAOOOOO this had to be a joke but I don’t think it was 🤣🤣
    He's been saying this for a while.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 967 ★★★★★
    Damn. Only have 1300 units on my Paragon Alt account but wouldn’t buy any of those unit deals anyway. Would rather save the units to unit man through content.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 118
    Joey0480 said:

Kabam Jax said:

You're looking at this backwards: Paragon aren't being pulled down to Cavalier, Cavalier is getting pulled up to Paragon.

So basically you are saying you are working to pull up lower ranked folks but don't care about supporting paragons?
    It has 7* R2->R3 gem in last tier. What more they could give in paragon deal? That's the highest a champ can rank.
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 105
    arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

Kabam Jax said:

So basically you are saying you are working to pull up lower ranked folks but don't care about supporting paragons?
    It has 7* R2->R3 gem in last tier. What more they could give in paragon deal? That's the highest a champ can rank.
    Last deal and almost 35k units later.... The first two tiers hold little to no value for paragon players. It is blatantly obvious this was catered towards lower tier players to spend to quickly advance.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I get the need to push cavs+ up, but isn’t that why the gifting event was extremely lack lustre for paragon+. So that those below paragon can get a big push. This feels like the same thing. The deals for paragon+ (including valiant) seem lack lustre for their progression. For both valiant and paragon to get worth out of their deals they need to spend around 18,000-30,000 units while cavs need to only spend 3750 to get their units worth and throne-breaker between 3750 - 12,000. The disparity seems odd.

I would be more understanding if this meant that this year gifting event will be more tempting for higher progression this year. But as the way it stands, there is no reason to save units for these spending event when things like sos, necro etc will give better rewards. (Tho i assume that’s the intent, to push higher tiers to do more content to make it feel worth while to have their progression)
  • Options
    Joey0480 said:

arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Last deal and almost 35k units later.... The first two tiers hold little to no value for paragon players. It is blatantly obvious this was catered towards lower tier players to spend to quickly advance.
    T4, @18k unit, you get a class R2-R3, where valiant get a generic.
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 105
    arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

Kabam Jax said:

I misspoke it is 25500 units which included buying the last tier. I thought tier three needed to be purchased 3x and it is only 2x.
    Regardless, the initial tiers are useless for paragon players and as I stated, catered towards low tier spending.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

Kabam Jax said:

No it’s still class for valiant lmao. Only the one at 36k is generic but it’s also generic for paragon.
  • Options
    Honerable said:

arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

Kabam Jax said:

are u being blinded by the fact that the earlier rewards are so bad for paragons your probably happy cause ur a fat whale able to buy everything.Not everyone can afford those deals so they should atleast get rewards worthy of units.
    Nah, I have only 5k units. I only have 6 6* R5.6* 4-5 at 3750 unit is still good for me.
  • Options
    Joey0480 said:

arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

arifin74 said:

Joey0480 said:

Kabam Jax said:

I misspoke it is 25500 units which included buying the last tier. I thought tier three needed to be purchased 3x and it is only 2x.
    Regardless, the initial tiers are useless for paragon players and as I stated, catered towards low tier spending.
    Okay, you buy T1 to T3, then you CAN buy T4, that's 18k. Then it will reset to T1, repeating again, you can buy the generic offer.