**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Paragon & Cav get the same deals?

Comments

• Options
    SergeantPsychoticSergeantPsychotic Posts: 73
    This is so messed up I'm used to kabam doing this to us but I mean there is clearly no line for them and that comment that jax made in this thread has to be a joke surely... I really hope they don't get any big spenders this year what they are doing is criminal cav players getting fast tracked and paragon player getting nothing of value unless they spend half a grand to a grand what a joke, as I say used to kabam doing this but I mean come on do you guys care so little about your fan base and really just want to squeeze our bank accounts I hope the community boycott this event !
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 257 ★★★
    edited June 28
    damianohm said:

The paragon offers yet again are terrible, I've managed to get through multiple events now with money and units but no motivation to use either.

I guess the paragons are dissapointed as they look forward to these events but get let down.

I was just kind of hoping for discounted units (for $) and maybe a higher-than-average-value revive bundle (for units.)

Ah well, there's always December.

• Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 257 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

the reality is: "Cavalier Summoners are getting better deals because they're getting deals catered to Paragons."

Except they're not catered to Paragons by any conceivable nature.
    As a paragon, all I want is Aegon and crapload of revives.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,940 ★★★★
    edited June 28

EdisonLaw said:

Kabam Jax said:

BeastDad said:

Kabam Jax said:

. A strong Summoner celebrates another Summoner's opportunity to grow. Don't be the type of person to climb the ladder and pull it up behind you.

This is a pay to win, P2P competitive video game, not UNICEF. Your customers are making a valid argument regarding the bang for their buck.
    That's an entirely different point than the one I'm addressing.

But yes, we have made note of Paragons' frustrations. The team is aware; it's certainly something we'll take into consideration in future.
    So what will you change in the future?
    How does he know?
    He might be planning already, you may never know