**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So what do we think of the Daily Super event?

124»

Comments

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 290 ★★
    It needs more gold, period. Everything else helps in what you're chasing and leveling, but gold is a huge issue that got cut in this super event.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,873 ★★★★★
    Not hating it. No need to lvl up a rando any more, arena wins isn't lined up with the dumb Sunday arenas and I don't have to save eq paths for completion.

• Options
    DareMartinDareMartin Posts: 12
    It’s really cool and I’m enjoying having lots of sig stones.
    I wish it was a bit more interesting though - change some things daily, like rewards for villain/hero use and for using different types of champ or a specific champ.
    I also think it backfires a bit as it doesn’t refresh until 7pm for me, so I often delay some of my playing til then.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,638 ★★★★★
    Love it so much, I can get tomorrow's done without doing any arena or stuff I don't feel like doing on sunday...yay
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Don’t really like the point set up,..couple wins in BG’s almost clears all the milestones (which is cool).
    But hero use and arena wins felt like it was cleared in half the time just using 7 stars in arenas.
    I also used to like running the final chapter of TB EQ a couple times twice a week to clear the milestones and use up expiring full energy,… seems a shame to just sell them for gold.
    Not concerned about gold but it would be nice if they added some greater arena boost crystals as i always value the 4 star boosts to maximize points for my ascended champs.
    Correct me if i’m wrong ..but i feel like we got a couple of those from clearing the milestones in the previous 22hr solo events.
    There are things i like obviously,..just feel like they took away a few things some perceive as valuable.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 848 ★★★
    Loving it so far compared to the old daily events.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★
    I’m loving it. Barely any other way for me to get class 6cc
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★
    Will hopefully stop people from hoarding stuff and make the game easier to maintain.