Jay Axe Champions Predictions

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    Actually is there a chance that Cassandra Nova is one of the new 2024 champs? She may be confirmed as the villain of Deadpool and Wolverine, which is releasing in July.
    @Jay_Axe any updates?
  • Jay_AxeJay_Axe Member, Content Creators Posts: 172 Content Creator
    EdisonLaw said:

@Jay_Axe any updates?

Sorry been away for a bit but I don't think so, personally Negasonic was always gonna be the deadpool related champ we got for the movie that would have released this month. However after the movie in july maybe she gets new found popularity that will bring her to the contest
    Jay_Axe said:

EdisonLaw said:

@Jay_Axe any updates?

Sorry been away for a bit but I don't think so, personally Negasonic was always gonna be the deadpool related champ we got for the movie that would have released this month. However after the movie in july maybe she gets new found popularity that will bring her to the contest
    July will be The Leader and someone else. Beta Ray Bill is also coming soon
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Arcade has two champions coming soon under the synergy "The Most Dangerous Game" any speculation?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★

Arcade has two champions coming soon under the synergy "The Most Dangerous Game" any speculation?

I'm thinking spiral. Since mojoverse is very similar to arcades style of doing things.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I'm thinking spiral. Since mojoverse is very similar to arcades style of doing things.
    I hope more for Shatterstar personally but it could be spiral

Buttehrs said:

I hope more for Shatterstar personally but it could be spiral
    Maybe is both since there's 2 spots
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,270 ★★★★★
    Could be White Rabbit for one. She's been an associate of Arcade's.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,615 ★★★★★
    edited June 4
    The Leader profile pic has been spotted in store lol.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    Can we please just cram in beta rey bill and mystique for the love of God.....
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★

Champs that aren't in the game yet from the most recent adaptation???? Dazzler and Spiral...???
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Can we please just cram in beta rey bill and mystique for the love of God.....

Beta Ray Bill literally just got announced like 3 days ago, mystique is basically too hard to do accurately. I'd rather they wait until they can do it right
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 319

Spiral and Dazzler are 100% variants of this synergy, I have attached pages of that same issue, take a closer look at the Dazzler team and the synergy participants, then longshot and arcade appear. Spiral is also a key character, but if that's not enough evidence for you about Spiral, Mojo is back in June's storyline and "the game is just beginning." I also added places on the map where they would fit, but lol, I don’t think that they will be released in one month, because the spiral is apparently for this year, and I didn’t find an obvious place for Dazzler for this year (from the active cells)

Xleb said:

Spiral and Dazzler are 100% variants of this synergy, I have attached pages of that same issue, take a closer look at the Dazzler team and the synergy participants, then longshot and arcade appear. Spiral is also a key character, but if that's not enough evidence for you about Spiral, Mojo is back in June's storyline and "the game is just beginning." I also added places on the map where they would fit, but lol, I don’t think that they will be released in one month, because the spiral is apparently for this year, and I didn’t find an obvious place for Dazzler for this year (from the active cells)

And yes, please ignore the blob, I was just playing with future champions on the map based on connections. Do not pay attention
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 971 ★★★

Could be White Rabbit for one. She's been an associate of Arcade's.

Remembered her in the comics. Kinda got that Harley Quinn vibe.
    Harley Quinn: Joker. White Rabbit: Arcade

Some new possible synergies plus a roadmap was revealed today
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★

I hope Forge is a Tech class so we have more non-Mutant class X-Men in the game than just Magik and Phoenix.

And longshot - he’s a X-Man
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

And yes, please ignore the blob, I was just playing with future champions on the map based on connections. Do not pay attention
    Dazzler is gonna be where you put mystique
    @Jay_Axe predictions for the roadmap?
    EdisonLaw said:

He said he'll work on it next week
    Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

They're basically already worked out. I doubt his guesses will be much different than the general consensus right now and if they are he'll probably be wrong because most of them are all but confirmed
    edited July 7

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

They're basically already worked out. I doubt his guesses will be much different than the general consensus right now and if they are he'll probably be wrong because most of them are all but confirmed
    Well. The only two that are actually 100% confirmed are beta ray and shathra. The rest are just guesses l.
    edited July 7

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

I'm most interested in who he will set up the Shathra with and who he will move for December. August, I think he will immediately understand that “she” is approaching🤫
    Buttehrs said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Well. The only two that are actually 100% confirmed are beta ray and shathra. The rest are just guesses l.
    Dazzler and spiral are about as confirmed as you can get
    Xleb said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

I'm most interested in who he will set up the Shathra with and who he will move for December. August, I think he will immediately understand that “she” is approaching🤫
    I think it's probably madcap in December and September is the only one that is pretty up in the air

Xleb said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

I think it's probably madcap in December and September is the only one that is pretty up in the air
    I thought about Mandarin in September, putting all the clues together

Buttehrs said:

Xleb said:

EdisonLaw said:

Dazzler and spiral are about as confirmed as you can get
    Until kabam comes right out and says they are the champs that month, nothing is confirmed. And also, plans change.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

I'm back from vacation so posting my predictions now. With the teases of the eq, champ colors. and classes from the roster map as well as mystery synergies I picked these champs to come this year if not next year.
    I'm hesitant on the champ that comes with Shathra and the one with scream as well as dec. There are a lot of choices with limited info on those spots. everyone else I've had on my state of the battlerealm map from 2022 so long time coming, enjoy!

Yes I put my bet on lizard as well.