Kabam response to criticism

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian

Mods a too nice word

Man if you guys keep this going its going all the way to the Hague

This post is about how mods are responding to criticism and threatening me. Nothing else. If you guys have something better to do. Please do
    Have you looked in the mirror lately? I know I'm wasting my time typing this since you have proven that you can't listen, but you seriously are proving that you might be the one with the problem. You first threaten to sue the game, ignore moderator wishes, and then complain that you get actioned against claiming that you are being threatened. What is the threat? Are the moderators seeking to harm you or take away your livelyhood? What you received was a simple warning that continuing your course of action would result in further moderation action which consisted of your timeout going from 1 day to 1 week. There is no threat in that.

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Mods a too nice word

Man if you guys keep this going its going all the way to the Hague

This post is about how mods are responding to criticism and threatening me. Nothing else. If you guys have something better to do. Please do
    Have you looked in the mirror lately? I know I'm wasting my time typing this since you have proven that you can't listen, but you seriously are proving that you might be the one with the problem. You first threaten to sue the game, ignore moderator wishes, and then complain that you get actioned against claiming that you are being threatened. What is the threat? Are the moderators seeking to harm you or take away your livelyhood? What you received was a simple warning that continuing your course of action would result in further moderation action which consisted of your timeout going from 1 day to 1 week. There is no threat in that.

Do we have to wait till Monday till he gets jailed?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    So are you going to contact a lawyer or are you just ranting from your mom's basement?...
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★

You don't worry. I have paid my taxes and my country will do it for me and they will act in my best interests if the situation comes
    Wow, now your country will do it for you. You don't even need to find your own imaginary lawyer. Again, this mystery country of yours is amazing.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    What is their issue related to EU GDPR rules ?
    About not allowing personal info to be exported outside of EU ?

Are they implying that if someone in EU posts something (ie, to Forums here or Discord, etc), that Kabam is not allowed to make that post visible to anyone outside of the EU ??

That must be a new one.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Member Posts: 263 ★★
    lol B)
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,152 ★★★★★
    Can anyone summarise thiz thread. I ain't readin 200 comments posted less than 3 hours, but i bet it must be something interesting
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Can anyone summarise thiz thread. I ain't readin 200 comments posted less than 3 hours, but i bet it must be something interesting

OP thinks he is being bullied by discord mods and claims they can sue kabam for this and that. Nothing more than a temper tantrum. Half of their comments is just them going in circles saying the exact same thing they've already said before while also quoting and responding to themselves.

Main reason they are here is because they want to report to forums how the discord moderators react to criticism. So overall, basically 2024 Goli.
    I never said I am suing? why I am being bullied? sharing that experience is not tantrum.
    The way you're sharing it is a tantrum. You've commented so much nonsense in this thread about things you don't know anything about and only showing partial screenshots.

As for Discord, you create your account through discord, not Kabam. I have a few discord servers I'm an admin for, and I can't see any personal information from the users. So I'm not sure what personal information you think Kabam has that they don't already have via the game.

If you're worried about that, you need to contact Discord. But I guarantee you they're in compliance with laws of the countries that allow the app in.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    ShuGokis said:

You were not being bullied you were being told facts whether you agree with it or not.

Threatening a refund on all your purchases is a very childish thing to do. The way you’re speaking to them is damn right rude.

Drop the topic and move on.

Agree!
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 273 ★★
    Can't you just add all your rubbish feedback in one go ? Why do you have to do so many 1 liners reply..
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 631 ★★★
    Dear lord is he still waffling?. Does he not have anything better to do?

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Thanks for joining the conversation!
    Didn't want to miss you making a fool of yourself.
    I am not. But, thanks for the concern and support. If someone bullies and threatens me,.especially a mod, I dont feel safe. It's not okay.
    No one was bullying or threatening you kiddo.

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Thanks for joining the conversation!
    Didn't want to miss you making a fool of yourself.
    I am not. But, thanks for the concern and support. If someone bullies and threatens me,.especially a mod, I dont feel safe. It's not okay.
    No one was bullying or threatening you kiddo.
    You don't know that, it was not one time thing. I have sent the relevant information to support team.
    Prove it happened then.
This discussion has been closed.