Does MCOC RNG favours content creators

I used to think the content creators with their mega openings r exceptionally lucky. But then I would put it to selective posting. But then I made friends with one of them and he seems to be consistently lucky making me question if there r two sets of in game RNGs for crystals.

Does MCOC RNG favours content creators 179 votes

Strongly agree
14% 26 votes
Agree
6% 11 votes
No idea what u r talking about
10% 18 votes
Disagree
13% 25 votes
Strongly disagree
55% 99 votes

Comments

• ItsmcoctimeItsmcoctime Member Posts: 1
    You guys are dumb🤣 this not work like that. It's totally depends on luck.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★
    Lol
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

But bear in mind content creators, generally speaking, opens more crystals than the average player. Open more crystals, high chance of getting what you want. They also spend more as well. That puts them in advantageous position than the average player as well. Many deals offer better items, sometimes drop rates, better item pool, etc.

With that said nobody really knows what goes on behind the scenes. All we know is what Kabam tells us, that it’s an even playing field. So we can believe what we want to believe.

I mean we believe Kabam because it’s illegal to rig drop rates and it would be stupid of them to tank their business that way
  • Warlock14Warlock14 Member Posts: 64

I used to think the content creators with their mega openings r exceptionally lucky. But then I would put it to selective posting. But then I made friends with one of them and he seems to be consistently lucky making me question if there r two sets of in game RNGs for crystals.

you were wrong here , MCOC RNG favours Money Spenders not Content creaters (content creaters are mostly spenders - i said mostly)
  • Warlock14Warlock14 Member Posts: 64

You guys are dumb🤣 this not work like that. It's totally depends on luck.

its all coding and algorithm they put
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Warlock14 said:

you were wrong here , MCOC RNG favours Money Spenders not Content creaters (content creaters are mostly spenders - i said mostly)
    That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    what this abomination post?
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    I think RNG favors content creators in the sense that they open more crystals and therefore are more likely to be blessed with favorable RNG more than the average player.

To be clear, this isn't me saying that they have different crystals, it's just a numbers game. The more crystals you open, the better chance you have of pulling the champions you want. If you're a content creator and you make money from your videos, and you invest part of that money into more crystals etc that you can make more videos about, you will be opening more crystals than the average player and you'll end up with more good champs than the average player.

Ultimately it's the same RNG, though.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 664 ★★★
    How ridiculous.
    They make money off of their youtube channels which enables them to purchase and open a large amount of the featured crystals,..in turn enabling them to test said champs out and give their feedback to their viewers.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,119 ★★★★★
    Absolutely not, that’s what RNG is
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,915 ★★★★★
    We got brainrots in monday?
  • DicedicedicediceDicedicedicedice Member Posts: 61
    EdisonLaw said:

Absolutely not, that’s what RNG is

Any computer literate person would know that true RNG is impossible to attain.
    RNG is programmed. N crystals obviously have a probability attached to it which is programmed.

It makes business sense to sweeten the pot for people actively promoting the product. And tbh it’s not too hard.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 871 ★★★
    No **** somebody who opens a 100 crystals at a time is more likely to get good pulls than somebody who opens a couple lmao
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★

We got brainrots in monday?

Now rot
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★

No **** somebody who opens a 100 crystals at a time is more likely to get good pulls than somebody who opens a couple lmao

Lol its like saying seatin opened some paragons and I opened some paragons and he got a 7 star and I got a 4 star, not factoring in he bought 100 paragons or smth meaning he has a higher sample size

RNG is programmed. N crystals obviously have a probability attached to it which is programmed.

It makes business sense to sweeten the pot for people actively promoting the product. And tbh it’s not too hard.

The fact ur name is dice dice dice is hilarious when you don't understand how rng works in this game or generally
    Ouch. Apologies My Lord. Tell me u r the lord of where? 😂😂

I’m supposed to be having better luck?? This is news to me. Hopefully it kicks in any day now.

Hey cat. This was just to have fun with a couple of friends. Nothing serious.

Love ur content. 🙏