Crystal Cleansing Trick

AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
edited September 4 in General Discussion
You can complete solo crystal objectives and use them to open the solo crystals which cost 1k of those shards.
These are daily objectives which gives 50 crystals (32 solo + 8 gold). This will get you going to easily reach 1000 crystals with 50+ per day average.

I got 111 on day 1 with just usual item crystals.

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
    Thats what I've been doing. Started hoarding from 0 crystals a couple days ago, at 300 and something points
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,549 ★★★★
    Not even worth this effort
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★

No one worried how they got 50 from 32+8

I kinda stopped reading when i saw he had 30k shards...
    I am not bragging but there is no way i am opening 1k shard solo crystals with an event or not...

I opened some of the 1k ones last month to get AGs for the new 2* champs I pulled from the 2* reunion crystals
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian

For all the (maybe newer) people who occasionally complain about lack of T3 Class Cats.
    Eventually you get this…

Your gold stash will increase quite a lot after selling all of those T3 class catalists.
    As well as your Tier 4 catalysts via the shards they produce.
    (do you get Gold for Cats, or just fragments of next higher Cats ?)

But yes, well that is another pic, the thousands of T4 Cat and Fragment crystals they hand out nowadays that I also opened, lol.

And Gold from cashing in Arena Boosts (assuming you can sell those), etc. basically all the useless stuff we never used to be opening.

Just cashed in the 100-some XP Boosts I got also.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 428 ★★
    if you’re going the low level Solo Crystals, absolutely sell it all off. useless x’s boosts? like 1k gold. 2* 3* ab’s and stones? sell’em decently. it’s not a bad way to hedge your gold resources anyway; was catching regularly over 100k gold a week doing that for a while.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★

Your lack of crystals is honestly impressive.

I can't stop my urge to click to on claim then open green buttons. Have never hoard crystals more than a day. 😅

No one worried how they got 50 from 32+8

I studied 38+12 but wrote this in final exam. Bad memory. 😑
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,045 ★★★★

Your lack of crystals is honestly impressive.

My admiration mirrored indeed.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★
    I honestly need the 2* sig stones for all these hard to get 2* lesser solo crystals for the win.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 352
    Not sure we're on course to get all milestones. We're trying to get our alliance to open more crystals. If each of can try this with our alliances, it won't be that difficult.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 979 ★★★★

Not sure we're on course to get all milestones. We're trying to get our alliance to open more crystals. If each of can try this with our alliances, it won't be that difficult.

From the look of thing (just in general) I'm guessing we are quite far out from achieving all milestones.

Someone like @DNA3000 would be able to give a more fuller answer.

A bit below average and dipping right now but it can peak towards the end. I have been casual since i did my 1k in 10 days. My current reading says 1442 and i have been stocking up solo crystals. But i do believe we might get all milestones. If more people know about solo crystals and reach that 1k mark that would maintain average.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,408 ★★★★
    Awesome!

Another trick is Sunday Arenas Crystals, that gives a lot of them.

Minimum to 100k is 12
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    Fryday said:

From the look of thing (just in general) I'm guessing we are quite far out from achieving all milestones.

Someone like @DNA3000 would be able to give a more fuller answer.
    He already has been providing statistical analysis, charts, trend-lines, etc.
    See his posts.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 352
    edited September 27
    Absolutely agree. I've opened 3k+ crystals as of now and not slowing down. As an officer, yesterday I posted in our alliance chat, motivating others to push for it by opening more. And a typical naysayer made those typical negative comments about how can one alliance help for such poor rewards. All I had to say was, you either do it or you don't.

I mean, it's just opening some of those crystals that don't need to be hoarded. We open some anyway, so just need to open some more and get some free stuff. Criticize the AI and other issues, but the rewards are fine for the time and effort of just opening crystals.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,168 ★★★★★

Absolutely agree. I've opened 3k+ crystals as of now and not slowing down. As an officer, yesterday I posted in our alliance chat, motivating others to push for it by opening more. And a typical naysayer made those typical negative comments about how can one alliance help for such poor rewards. All I had to say was, you either do it or you don't.

I mean, it's just opening some of those crystals that don't need to be hoarded. We open some anyway, so just need to open some more and get some free stuff. Criticize the AI and other issues, but the rewards are fine for the time and effort of just opening crystals.

I opened my 2000+ uncollected gold crystals because of you inspirational post. But I'll be hoarding the rest.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 513 ★★★

For all the (maybe newer) people who occasionally complain about lack of T3 Class Cats.
    Eventually you get this…

Your gold stash will increase quite a lot after selling all of those T3 class catalists.
    As well as your Tier 4 catalysts via the shards they produce.
    (do you get Gold for Cats, or just fragments of next higher Cats ?)

But yes, well that is another pic, the thousands of T4 Cat and Fragment crystals they hand out nowadays that I also opened, lol.

And Gold from cashing in Arena Boosts (assuming you can sell those), etc. basically all the useless stuff we never used to be opening.

Just cashed in the 100-some XP Boosts I got also.
    You get a **** ton of gold. Along with selling t4cc
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Member Posts: 114
    Guys, 12 days left. Please open your junk crystals. It's worth gold anyways