850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

1. Deathless piece for 7*
    2. Banquet tickets for 7*
    3. Basic Shards for 7*
    4. Titan crystal and shards for 7*

Idk why Kabam giving shards for 6* 🤮

Let's say a cav player can only put 1500 points. Do you think he deserves 7* shards? That's why low tiers are filled with 6* stuff.
    Which is why it should have been progression based...
    This realm events turn out to be terrible.
    And I am sorry to say this with huge negativity; but the Crystal Realm event being a test of the technology and collecting data, I call BS. How can both events be running at the same time when 1 is a test lol.
    Yes. Paragons will cry and want valiant tier rewards. Valiants will cry if they are paired with paragons. Cavs and TBs cry for 7* shards. You wanna see the forums burn?
    Forums were fine after 4th of July pairing of deals structure, yeah there was people upset; but we lived, why should this be any different?
    Except this is a community event. July 4 is a individual event.

Also progression based milestones causes issues like what happens if someone changes progression in the middle? Will the rewards get updated? What about the rewards? Bg rewards were never progression based. Although I'm not opposed to progression based solo milestone rewards. Not to mention they have to craft the rewards appropriate for each progression tier.

We'll definitely live if they make progression based rewards, But we (the community) most likely put half the points we are going to put now. Do you want that?
    Selectors fixed the progression change issue.
    And half the points or whatever they put, my rewards atm are tied to every lower progression player who complained about matchmaking and losing 15-20 matches in a row... They will get their 6* shards, some 7* for sure... Will I get my titan shards if they stop playing after a certain point?
    Your feelings are valid. But your suggestion only leads to everyone getting lower rewards.

One way to ensure engagement is progression based rewards AND progression based matchmaking. But forum members will get furious if anyone even tries to mention the latter.
    Its just dirty, made you wonder why matchmaking safety before Plat1 got taken away. Some of us thought it was "because it is a competition blahblahblah". We even defended it, as time passed we realize it was preparation for this event
    Aint no way matchmaking safety has been taking away. I HAVEN'T VERSED A SINGLE NON VALIANT IN SO LONG!!! Is it just me or when you are a small acc u get bullied by big uns, and when ur big, u v ppl the same level as u. When do you ever get to verse uncollecteds like ppl did u lmao
    You have to play in very low tiers like bronze to bully those uncollected players. But if you reach gc you start from diamond where you rarely see any TB and below
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Let's say a cav player can only put 1500 points. Do you think he deserves 7* shards? That's why low tiers are filled with 6* stuff.
    And I am sorry to say this with huge negativity; but the Crystal Realm event being a test of the technology and collecting data, I call BS. How can both events be running at the same time when 1 is a test lol.
    Yes. Paragons will cry and want valiant tier rewards. Valiants will cry if they are paired with paragons. Cavs and TBs cry for 7* shards. You wanna see the forums burn?
    Forums were fine after 4th of July pairing of deals structure, yeah there was people upset; but we lived, why should this be any different?

Also progression based milestones causes issues like what happens if someone changes progression in the middle? Will the rewards get updated? What about the rewards? Bg rewards were never progression based. Although I'm not opposed to progression based solo milestone rewards. Not to mention they have to craft the rewards appropriate for each progression tier.

We'll definitely live if they make progression based rewards, But we (the community) most likely put half the points we are going to put now. Do you want that?
    And half the points or whatever they put, my rewards atm are tied to every lower progression player who complained about matchmaking and losing 15-20 matches in a row... They will get their 6* shards, some 7* for sure... Will I get my titan shards if they stop playing after a certain point?
    Your feelings are valid. But your suggestion only leads to everyone getting lower rewards.

One way to ensure engagement is progression based rewards AND progression based matchmaking. But forum members will get furious if anyone even tries to mention the latter.
    Its just dirty, made you wonder why matchmaking safety before Plat1 got taken away. Some of us thought it was "because it is a competition blahblahblah". We even defended it, as time passed we realize it was preparation for this event
    I always advocated for progression based matchmaking. The community is now reaping what they sow. Progression based rewards only come with progression based matchmaking. Now it's too late, We have to wait for months to kabam to even consider this. Maybe next time.
    Progression matchmaking is unfair, we are not ripping what we sow. Kabam is making huge mistakes right now
    There should be no point scoring difference in VT or GC for a Realm event, that's how we are getting hurt.
    We asked for ages to give incentive to play in GC, they implement it in this event that does nothing for GC players.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

I always advocated for progression based matchmaking. The community is now reaping what they sow. Progression based rewards only come with progression based matchmaking. Now it's too late, We have to wait for months to kabam to even consider this. Maybe next time.
    Progression matchmaking is unfair, we are not ripping what we sow. Kabam is making huge mistakes right now
    There should be no point scoring difference in VT or GC for a Realm event, that's how we are getting hurt.
    We asked for ages to give incentive to play in GC, they implement it in this event that does nothing for GC players.
    The bigger issue is, no TB and below player wants to be a punching bag. If everyone fought within their progression, face similar strength rosters, and fight for balanced rewards, bgs would be fun for everyone. Which increases the engagement and points for everyone in this event.

If they had same rewards for VT and GC everyone would have camped in VT.
    1B to 1.15B

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

The bigger issue is, no TB and below player wants to be a punching bag. If everyone fought within their progression, face similar strength rosters, and fight for balanced rewards, bgs would be fun for everyone. Which increases the engagement and points for everyone in this event.

If they had same rewards for VT and GC everyone would have camped in VT.
    It's a Realm event, campers don't hurt you.
    A TB getting to GC by only playing other TBs is unfair too.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,978 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B
    Currently at 50M two-ish days into the event. Does this change anyone’s thinking?

Dr. Zola
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 174
    700M to 850M
    DrZola said:

Currently at 50M two-ish days into the event. Does this change anyone’s thinking?

Dr. Zola

Yes, Dr. Zola, i changed my mind - I am not sticking to the 700-850 million range score i voted for. We will barely reach 550-600 million. Hahaha!
    We scored around 35 million in the first day (if I am not mistakening), and only around 15 million the next day. That means we scored 2.33 times less than in the first day.

I am an optimistic guy but, sometimes, you have to be realist. I started in Gold 1 and won all 5 matches, but won't be that easy anymore when I will reach Diamond. It took an hour, or little over an hour to win all 5 matches, scoring 390 points.
    Once i reach Diamond/Vibranium, let's say I will have a 50-60% win rate only. Scoring 390 points will require more than little over an hour per day, which I can't afford, because of "life", just like the rest of us.

I don't think we will claim the Titan crystal, although, I really wish we could.

Just my opinion.
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 129 ★★
    700M to 850M
    I’m just gonna say… 200.000 player need to do the minimum for the 1B points and that’s a lot
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 435 ★★
    700M to 850M
    we need 40mil daily just to get over 1billion & normally players involvement starts with high numbers then half way point it starts to decline so no chance to hit 1 billion
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 161
    550M to 700M
    Doh! I need glasses. I thought this was for the other Realm event. Considering the amount of farmers and campers complaining, I'm going with --> 850M to 1B
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 874 ★★★
    850M to 1B
    I just want that titan
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B
    The team overestimated how many people play daily let alone battlegrounds. It seems to me that very very little of the lessons from the crystal event were applied in setting these targets and the community is now set up to fail as a result…

Not sure why they didn’t make this an easy win where say we hit all milestones at the halfway point and they added to it like they did with the Road to the Crypt event. Woulda been an easy W that would’ve improved morale.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,443 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Yes, Dr. Zola, i changed my mind - I am not sticking to the 700-850 million range score i voted for. We will barely reach 550-600 million. Hahaha!
    We scored around 35 million in the first day (if I am not mistakening), and only around 15 million the next day. That means we scored 2.33 times less than in the first day.

I am an optimistic guy but, sometimes, you have to be realist. I started in Gold 1 and won all 5 matches, but won't be that easy anymore when I will reach Diamond. It took an hour, or little over an hour to win all 5 matches, scoring 390 points.
    Once i reach Diamond/Vibranium, let's say I will have a 50-60% win rate only. Scoring 390 points will require more than little over an hour per day, which I can't afford, because of "life", just like the rest of us.

I don't think we will claim the Titan crystal, although, I really wish we could.

Just my opinion.
    You will see an uptick when new objectives drop. You may need to average the score every 2 days because more people may play on first day the objectives drop compared to the second day.
  • Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Member Posts: 174
    700M to 850M
    Graves_3 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Just my opinion.
    You will see an uptick when new objectives drop. You may need to average the score every 2 days because more people may play on first day the objectives drop compared to the second day.
    Okay. You do have a point.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Member Posts: 216 ★★
    400M to 550M
    We are three days in and the realm just broke 50M points.

People play less once they’ve cleared the first circuit. There’s no way this breaks 550M.

This realm event is dumb af.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 921 ★★★★
    700M to 850M
    Given the type of rewards in the ranked rewards, I expect the whales and high level valiant to go HARD towards the end and carry. Points will probably get a lot higher once the GC is populated
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Member Posts: 216 ★★
    400M to 550M

We have to realize that once people start playing in the Gladiator's circuit, points are going to skyrocket. It's almost double the amount of points in GC than in VT.

It’s the exact opposite. Once summoners get their deathless she hulk piece, not only will playing stop, but so will using elder marks.

This to me feels like a bait and switch. You could hit 10,000 points, use all your saved Elder Marks, and if the “realm” flops, which at this rate, looks likely, then you’re sol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

We will reach 💯

3. Basic Shards for 7*

Ahh, so it's a big stick of Kabam to poke Cavs and keep them down.
    Very nice , fully approved 👍
    Because they're still part of the game, regardless of what you're choosing to focus on.
    1B to 1.15B

Given the type of rewards in the ranked rewards, I expect the whales and high level valiant to go HARD towards the end and carry. Points will probably get a lot higher once the GC is populated

That is at most 100 people with insane scores... They won't have any backs left after the piggy nack rides
    1B to 1.15B
    Wow the ammount of people quitting before the final counter is over is amazing... Losing realm points 🙄
  • JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Member Posts: 245
    >1.5B
    I think we’ll hit the max milestone and it will be up to everyone individually as to how far they make it
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,978 ★★★★★
    850M to 1B
    Objectives should provide incentive for people to play—conversely, if everyone is playing, players may also find themselves with less advantageous matchups. Quite possible it is a double-edged sword.

Dr. Zola
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    700M to 850M
    It's joever
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    700M to 850M
    Titian crystal sucks for me anyway.
    Last 3 have been northstar, hood and sable.
    What difference does that 1 crystal will make.

I'm gonna do my 300k and nothing more.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 824 ★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Just my opinion.
    I think as more and more people get into GC, the points should go up, but then again a lot of people just stop playing when they hit GC so who knows