**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best MCOC youtuber???

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    General Maniac #1 ... b/c of his schmexy beard.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    I'll go with Seatin - he was the first one "discovered" by me on youtube.
    Dorky Diggedy Dave has amazing lessons and yes, I looove his style.
    Brian Grant gave me "the solution" for arena infinity streak.

I like all of the above.
    Thanks for the thread. This way I will discover more youtubers.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    I like most of them idelest, okami kage, craynos for the other category
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Analyzer. Best isn’t descriptive since you didn’t stay what we are judging on them being the best at. I’m assuming actual skills
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    seatin then brian
    top two no doubt
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    "lets play" make the most useful video for mcoc
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    BrianGrant wrote: »
    Joel.

From thumbnails to toilet flushes and pushups - He's the total package.

Joel is the only YouTuber to make me cry laughing on stream; something I will never forgive him for.

how would you rate him, 1-10
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I like Brian Grant, he gives good information. But i hate his luck, he get what he wants everytime and i feel like kabam is holding his hand.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    DoolieRay - He easily has the best reaction videos during crystal openings!!!!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I don't see Joel Line on here. He is really helpful. I find Seatin's videos fun to watch and pretty helpful. I like his insights and upbeat attitude. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen.."
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    -seatin is the best youtuber good stuff / openings / helping newbis / funny guy and the oldest one i think crazy skill
    -joel line and analyzer ( super crazy skill level max )
    - dorky : no one can beat this guy in teaching how to ( comboed into oblivions ) haha
    -jade beings a girl who posts video about a fighting game is coll in itself lool

info : plz in other comparaisons have some respect to the analyzer and dorky search them some of the best they could be reading all this and not finding their names so plz they deserve to be in there
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    TonyStark wrote: »
    Most helpful MCOC youtubers.
    1.Dorky Diggity Dave
    2.Brian Grant

Most skilled MCOC youtubers:
    1.The Analyzer/Atromix
    2. Lagacy69

Overall best MCOC youtuber
    1.Seatin
    2.Brian Grant

How do you figure seatin is the best? Considering he isn't even in the top 2 of your helpful or skilled 😂
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    ((flagged))
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    RichTheMan wrote: »
    when did I lose my "the" in my name?

It'll probably be important to stave off the copyright strikes when you decide to make that video series Richtheman vs Hood where you duel Hood with your entire roster.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    RichTheMan seems one of the most relatable in as much as there has never been any controversy surrounding anything he has said. His videos are fun and informative and he is very creative whilst not trying to step on anyone's toes I think my only complaint is the MCOC News intro, Come on man its almost a quarter of the video it feels at times haha.
    Dorky Dave is so positive that it is impossible to hate the guy and his tutorials made me a better player, a few more of his shorter, more digestable content would be nice but no real complaints about him either.
    Brian Grant... Hmm trying to put lipstick on a pig with 12.0 wasn't your greatest move but you got some unneeded hate. Again enjoyable but with charts and spreadsheets you clearly take the game to a level I don't and some of your grinds, jeez you play a lot haha.
    Seatin Man Of Memes, the people voice where what he says in the community goes. Love his content and the free to play account proved you can be good without being a whale and I respect that but can be drama queen but still funny AF
    Yeet, Lagacy, Vexxes these guys who made OMNI are all massively skilled at the game and could have made their alliance work with a bit of effort but the way you jumped to an alliance with a higher war rating seems like you joined a race late and felt entitled to getting in a car to catch up because of how big you are. I have no disrespect for the guys as people but having a big account doesn't give you the entitlement to jump ahead on the starting from scratch regime.
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    New guy named Verygoot. Arena god.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    AryanNoob wrote: »

He's in mmx, what did you expect?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    AryanNoob wrote: »

I heard somewhere that I’m his first upload he spends over 1000$ on FGMCs?
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Dorky dave is the best, as he has replied to all my Queries.. Others don't...
    + He Uploaded the videos on how To Dexterity, Parry and all.. That has helped a Ton of Mcoc players... Including Me... And He Talks about the offers and All... I just love him... HE'S THE BEST
  • LeFort1LeFort1 Posts: 11
    edited February 2018