**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Boss Rush: Underdogs Unleashed

Comments

• Options
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Why do I think the next announcement would be:

'Congratulations Summoners, you defeated the challenge. As a result, these six warriors are ready to join your team as the first batch of 6*s. Collect your very own 6* now from the 6* crystal in the crystal Vault'

They might just do that
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They honestly should have saved this for the release of 6*'to the players and made the reward a 6* loser crystal containing only these champs. Everyone gets to play with the new mechanics but on a champmthat won't be used in any meaningful content, or worth ranking up at all.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Useless rewards for useless champions boss rush!
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    They honestly should have saved this for the release of 6*'to the players and made the reward a 6* loser crystal containing only these champs. Everyone gets to play with the new mechanics but on a champmthat won't be used in any meaningful content, or worth ranking up at all.

That'll be just in time for April Fool's. Perfect tie in bro.
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Cryomacer wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Why do I think the next announcement would be:

'Congratulations Summoners, you defeated the challenge. As a result, these six warriors are ready to join your team as the first batch of 6*s. Collect your very own 6* now from the 6* crystal in the crystal Vault'

They might just do that

Ha!! I thought that was the case...this would be the first batch
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I have 4 of the 6 as duped 5*s. :(
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »
    FALCON
    SHE-HULK
    IRON PATRIOT
    MAGNETO
    THOR (JANE FOSTER)
    KAMALA KHAN

I will actually use 5 out of those 6 champs as attackers for this event!!!
    Should be fun!!

My question: No tittle?

No title this time around. It was for the first iteration, and maybe we will have one in the future, but we're not sure on that just yet.

Thank you for the heads up!!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Kabam Doot wrote: »

this time as you’ll be facing off against the 6-Star version of each of these Champions, with pumped up Buffs!

So I might be reading to much into this but does this mean that these champs will be getting buffs for this event or are the pumped up buffs just talking about the nodes.

• Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Where is Sentry?
  • Options
    ReizueReizue Posts: 7
    You get the memes, now you fight the memes
  • Options
    GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    well we all are screwed, the "God Tiers" are gonna fight us all and kill us, we are all doomed.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Guys... you said it’d be out at 10:00 AM on the 17th... it’s almost 11:00... it’s the 17th... where is it??
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Guys... you said it’d be out at 10:00 AM on the 17th... it’s almost 11:00... it’s the 17th... where is it??

Different time zones bud
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★

10 am PST
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

you do know about time zones right?
  • Options
    What is 10 PST in GMT
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    DieZombie wrote: »
    What is 10 PST in GMT

6 PM
  • Options
    0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    @Kabam Miike you didn’t mention adrenaline. Will these 6* have adrenaline enabled?
  • Options
    Do we need to update the game for this one ?
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Different time zones bud
    Anonymous wrote: »

10 am PST
    mum_m2 wrote: »

you do know about time zones right?

I wasn’t even paying attention to that... now I feel stupid lol
  • Options
    PST time zone still got a little over an hour
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike you didn’t mention adrenaline. Will these 6* have adrenaline enabled?

These Champions still do not have Adrenaline enabled. They might in the future, but we're not sure how often we'll have that enabled on the AI in most quest content right now. It could end up always being on, or always being off, or sometimes on or off. We just don't have any details on it yet.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited January 2018

These Champions still do not have Adrenaline enabled. They might in the future, but we're not sure how often we'll have that enabled on the AI in most quest content right now. It could end up always being on, or always being off, or sometimes on or off. We just don't have any details on it yet.

Adrenaline sounds like something that should be a node, not an ability or whatever it has turned out to be....
  • Options
    WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★

Adrenaline sounds like something that should be a node, not an ability or whatever it has turned out to be....

I see your point, however, the amount of resources needed to upgrade a 6*, they did good on adding that extra feature! Its a game changer and will make our decision easier to rank up a 5* versus a 6*
    Don't forget, your 6* champ will also have that going in your favor!
    Cheers!

• Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited January 2018
    This one was faster than the first one. 7 mins flat. Hope this is a wake up call to actually buff Magneto. He is, after all, one of the strongest mutant’s in existence...

903qn97auqae.png
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    This one was faster than the first one. 7 mins flat. Hope this is a wake up call to actually buff Magneto. He is, after all, one of the strongest mutant’s in existence...

903qn97auqae.png

True. Poor Magneto gets no respect among the mutant class anymore.