[June 9 - UPDATE] Android Log-In Issues

Comments

• Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Here's a suggestion:

1. You rerun the arenas for both Starlord and Doctor Voodoo.
    2. You give at least 4 weeks notice so people have time to plan their schedules.
    3. You make the characters milestone rewards instead of rank rewards.
    4. You pick a milestone that is around what it took to get the characters in the first arena. For Voodoo that would be something like 6m.
    5. You give about 300 units to compensate players who had to spend to make up for the outage.

I say make them milestones because that way you can guarantee the champs won't go for too few points. You also get around the problem of compensation packages possibly driving up scores. A fair solution for both sides.

Yes, there will be some people who benefit from this who weren't affected by the outage. But that's the price you pay for screwing up. As I mentioned before, the main thing is to ensure people who were affected get fair compensation. If there are "collateral beneficiaries" it doesn't matter.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Lots of good suggestions here. I know a lot of us are upset with the way this was handled, and the poorly thought out solution offered. The biggest thing that offended me was their focus was only on arena when so many other game modes were also affected. They need to go back and look at every event that was on a timer and realize Android users took a big hit on those events. I did every scrapyard but the last one, I hit 80% of every guardians hero use event rank rewards. Guys in my alliance lost their time to do their paths in war and we had to improvise. A thorough week long investigation would have included those issues. Running a third arena with Carnage going would not have been fair, but doing it when the feature is an older champ would be. Adding in another X2 hero use event would also be fair. Adding a few shards due to lower rank rewards and battlechips due to less fights would also be acceptable. What they have on the table now isn't, and it's also disappointing the way they announced it and ran away from any discussion over the weekend. That sounds like it was planned that way from the start. They could have put that notice out before the Carnage arena instead of waiting that extra 28 hours or so. It's just another breach of trust and badly mishandled. Listen to your players and payers kabam, don't start thinking you don't need us.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Member Posts: 178
    Nail on the head with the units. I had to make up for an ENTIRE DAY in arena, so I dropped a touch over 600 units in recharging, spent every last arena boost I had, and boosted my champs with normal boosts.
  • FireStorm34FireStorm34 Member Posts: 83
    same i dropped 1000 units and was short 1.5 million for starlord but kascam dont give a **** as long as there paid
  • LolmacheteLolmachete Member Posts: 10
    Only compensation for arena? We lost 6h on wars, quest and other things.
  • adzcacheadzcache Member Posts: 1
    Well I've only just made an account on these forums to voice my concern about this game and where it's headed in the future. I love it and I play it daily, but I'm sick of all these long-term issues hanging around and random bugs with every new update. I have spent money on this game before, but from now on I refuse to spend hard earned cash on a game that keeps going downhill. Hope things start changing soon.
  • EladElad Member Posts: 10
    You know, the best compensation will be to close down the servers for the same period at Hyperion's arena for IOS users, Thats how I'll get him (:
  • dracdrac Member Posts: 1
    so when does this compensation go out?
  • JerryrayJerryray Member Posts: 1
    When are these supposed to be given
  • TrimmerisTrimmeris Member Posts: 1
    So.... if i didnt do arenas and didnt lose any calendar items i will nkt get any rewards for not be able to play quests etc?
  • ShadowDragon217ShadowDragon217 Member Posts: 5
    It continues! I'm still getting kicked from arena every time I try to recover a fight after my game crashed. I noticed that it crashes in 2 rounds out of 3 every time I get the 2.5 bonus multiplier which results to me losing the series and starting from 1× multiplier. I'm going through arena boosts like crazy ( doesnt mean I want some for compensation!) I was grinding for 3 star carnage and got to 600,000 out of 640,000. I know I could have gone all the way but the game kept crashing and screwing me over so I just gave up. With all my champions out of stamina and only 1 hour and 30 min. left in the arena. I better get carnage cuz I didnt spend most of 3 whole days to not get anything because of kabams bugs. I and many others want a real compensation!!!
  • LilWolfyLilWolfy Member Posts: 42
    why Not award anyone that was close to cutoff a mystic awakening gem!
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    It continues! I'm still getting kicked from arena every time I try to recover a fight after my game crashed. I noticed that it crashes in 2 rounds out of 3 every time I get the 2.5 bonus multiplier which results to me losing the series and starting from 1× multiplier. I'm going through arena boosts like crazy ( doesnt mean I want some for compensation!) I was grinding for 3 star carnage and got to 600,000 out of 640,000. I know I could have gone all the way but the game kept crashing and screwing me over so I just gave up. With all my champions out of stamina and only 1 hour and 30 min. left in the arena. I better get carnage cuz I didnt spend most of 3 whole days to not get anything because of kabams bugs. I and many others want a real compensation!!!

Carnage 3* is 1.3 million at the low end. No way 600k will get him.
  • ShadowDragon217ShadowDragon217 Member Posts: 5
    Wray1976, stfu! I wasnt planning on just getting to 600k and stopping. I had to stop cuz I was wasting all my resources! I was planning on going beyond the milestones as much as possible, as soon as there was a team with stamina I could use, I would use it.
    Wray1976, stfu! I wasnt planning on just getting to 600k and stopping. I had to stop cuz I was wasting all my resources! I was planning on going beyond the milestones as much as possible, as soon as there was a team with stamina I could use, I would use it.

Don't be mad at me because you couldn't do it. I was just saying you are way off. 600k should be done in the first day...Good try though.
  • INSIDEDRIVE28INSIDEDRIVE28 Member Posts: 4
    Username: insidedrive28
    Phone: moto z force droid
    Android version 7.0
  • KlaywikiKlaywiki Member Posts: 41
    Kabam once again showing how little they care about the impact they had on their consumers. Pretty pathetic response for those screwed out of one of the top champs in the game.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    There are still log-in issues going on fwiw.

Nothing major, but a couple of instances of 30-45 mins off and its definitely not my network.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Member Posts: 178
    Nail on the head with the units. I had to make up for an ENTIRE DAY in arena, so I dropped a touch over 600 units in recharging, spent every last arena boost I had, and boosted my champs with normal boosts.
  • Karlos7Karlos7 Member Posts: 24
    Motorola moto G2
    Android 6.0
    ID de jogador : karlos Menezes

Só queria enfatizar que mesmo fazendo login o jogo não funcionava direito , impedindo de fazer qualquer coisa , obrigado pela preocupação .
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    The compensation should be one billion units and every 5* duped.

... Okay, so now that I've made an outrageous claim Kabam should be able to give us something more reasonable.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Member Posts: 116
    If the Arena Boosts and Stamina Refills are enough I'll be happy. In thee end I didn't even expect us to get something, so at least getting an answer is good.

No Vodoo for me though. Hopefully we can get the boosts before the Gwenpool arena ?
  • LogarooLogaroo Member Posts: 100
    So essentially unless you had already reached rank rewards you are SOL. We couldn't compete in alliance events or event quests that were ending either. I guess that doesn't matter at all. I had planned to get started on grinding the voodoo arena that day but because of the outage I didn't bother.
  • SlySlySlySly Member Posts: 352 ★★
    Then stop giving them money and you'll see how fast they'll become responsive. And I'm gonna screenshot this so I can show you proof of how they deal with anyone with an opinion they don't like when they inevitably delete this.
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Member Posts: 17
    I still can't believe this is the compensation they are sticking with. That is the biggest slap in the face... It's actions like that that keep me in the "I will not spend another red cent on this game" community.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    So, any new info and consideration for the other lost rewards besides arena ? I hope you guys at kabam are still listening to us as was promised after 12.0, this conversation has shown a lot of things overlooked by kabam and now that the mods are back at the office we deserve some answers and more info. The original post contained no details on when things would happen, as well as missed a bunch of issues besides just arena.
    Logaroo wrote: »
    So essentially unless you had already reached rank rewards you are SOL. We couldn't compete in alliance events or event quests that were ending either. I guess that doesn't matter at all. I had planned to get started on grinding the voodoo arena that day but because of the outage I didn't bother.

Yep. I was actually in rank rewards for both 4* arenas though and received nothing. Also bought a monthly card and received nothing. Not wasting my time to send a ticket since we all know how that goes.
This discussion has been closed.