T-Mobile - Connection issue [Merged]

Comments

• Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey @sxect08 and @Dongowarrior, would you also be able to let me know what version of your OS your devices are running?
  • Tdtm11Tdtm11 Member Posts: 9
    Acer iconia one7 android 6.0 problems connecting to network
  • For_SpetzFor_Spetz Member Posts: 51
    Hey, I saw that there were a couple of you who are reporting that downloading the update didn't resolve the issue. If this applies to you, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on Wifi, with cell/data disabled, if possible. After making sure you have your correct login information, log in on Wifi, then log out. Next, close the app, turn cell/data back on, and launch the game. If for any reason that doesn't resolve things, could you please send us your Device, OS, and what mobile carrier you're using?

Sorry for the complicated process, but this should allow the patch to take care of the issue for those who are still experiencing it. And again, thanks for the patience while we worked on a solution.

@Kabam Zibiit Downloaded the update on my iPad and now I am unable to login with WiFi.

The TMobile issue has been fixed but it seems like we traded one problem for another.
  • MightywhistonMightywhiston Member Posts: 14
    I'm not on an iPhone or T-Mobile and experience the same problems. It needs fixing please Kabam.
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Member Posts: 32
    I don't know if this issue has any thing to do with network connection problem but the game is beginning to lag severely on wifi connection. Was playing recently and the game suffered a major lag issue.
  • gahrlinggahrling Member Posts: 199
    edited February 2018
    Hey, I saw that there were a couple of you who are reporting that downloading the update didn't resolve the issue. If this applies to you, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on Wifi, with cell/data disabled, if possible. After making sure you have your correct login information, log in on Wifi, then log out. Next, close the app, turn cell/data back on, and launch the game. If for any reason that doesn't resolve things, could you please send us your Device, OS, and what mobile carrier you're using?

Sorry for the complicated process, but this should allow the patch to take care of the issue for those who are still experiencing it. And again, thanks for the patience while we worked on a solution.

Hi, this hasn't helped on my side of things.

Phone: Elephone P7000
    Carrier: EE (I'm UK based)
    Both WiFi and 4G/3G are effected

I had no connection issues with the original 17.0 release, only since installing 17.0.2 have I been unable to play the game.
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    @Kabam Zibiit

OS version 8.1.0.

Same version since the start of January
  • Burnett1Burnett1 Member Posts: 3
    My game won't do anything while connected to Wi-Fi but on 4g works fine can this issue be sorted soon
    That's as far as I can get
    2ny4msq6371v.png
    Game still not working
  • sxect08sxect08 Member Posts: 9
    Android 7.0, can't get on with WiFi and can't use data to much as it's to slow
    Hey @sxect08 and @Dongowarrior, would you also be able to let me know what version of your OS your devices are running?

• Working_as_intendedWorking_as_intended Member Posts: 33
    Any comment on what type of compensation were going to get? Android server outage was only hours this was over 2 days so hopefully something good.
  • Animal_ShelterAnimal_Shelter Member Posts: 7
    Android 5.1.1
    LgH631
    MetroPcs LTE
    home wifi..... Not working
    Mobile data works if i turn off wifi, but only for a bit. Eventually gets booted off.
    No alternate device available.
    z1aju9nwcf5e.png
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Member Posts: 120
    I can get into the game on t-mobile 4g connection
    Any word on compensation for 2 days of not being able to login and missing out on aw, aq, and arena?
  • UniquvzUniquvz Member Posts: 32
    CAD07 u need to take a chill pill. Im sure the team is,working the fastest they can.
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Member Posts: 10
    So no recompense for two days without service? Bad enough we lost out on arena grind, Black panther event daily quest, AW and AQ participation. And just an apology?? Seriously?? For those of us who pay to play this is not fair! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • WrathOfSladeWrathOfSlade Member Posts: 10
    And to top this off, two days later “emergency maintenance” seriously!?? @Kabam Miike
  • DaFobbsDaFobbs Member Posts: 9
    Ok so I had been patient and being an advocate to allow Kabaam the opportunity to resolve and compensate the issue appropriately. However when the connection issues still plague us and we are met with these distasteful offers to purchase, it’s made aware quite boldly how much we arn’t appreciated or taken seriously. I’m at a lack of opinionated terms or foulness. Just terribly let down in how much time and money I’ve let go with this app. ....xltfwic5m50f.png
    60cab5cs9fmt.png
    e9ftfjhr1lya.png
    mvazpfhnxxzy.png
  • TerepdaerTerepdaer Member Posts: 1
    It's here in the UK as well guys, sent umpteen error reporting, no reply.....
  • AgentVenom53AgentVenom53 Member Posts: 4
    I tried downloading the update and I still can't get it 86iqeeyrgsg7.png
  • Hippy121Hippy121 Member Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike is there any news on when this issue will be resolved?
    Its amazing all of the people in this thread flipping for 2 days and now forgetting about it
    Acer iconia one 7

Android 6.0
    Sky WiFi
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Member Posts: 358 ★★★
    I am actually surprised they haven't compensated the affected people in some way, stamina refills and energy refills at least....
    Yea i am assuming they hope this just falls off like it never happened.
  • Hippy121Hippy121 Member Posts: 4
    They are not even addressing the concerns of the affected users. I have used all my data now and will not be able to log in daily and claim rewards
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    This issue has been resolved. Those of you posting here seem to be describing a completely different issue that we are handling in a different thread. This issue was for users that could not connect on their Network, but most of you are describing not being able to connect on WiFi now.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/48653/connection-issues-following-the-17-0-2-update-merged-threads
This discussion has been closed.