**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

¥ Upgrade Carnage ¥

Comments

• Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Nice champ for long matches--->no regen, ok...
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    At this point I just need a response to either give me some hope or just let me know it's time to give up on Carnage. Please don't keep us hanging here. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Indrick781 wrote: »
    Wolfe wrote: »
    You guys serious? Asking for a champion to be upgraded just because you have/desire/are going for him? Well if Kabam is to accede to this request, then please also upgrade Gambit, Black Bolt, Angela, Howard the Duck, Deadpool X-Force, Old Man Logan and all the other non god tier champions that I have.

If you have bothered to play heroic/master mode, you would realize how practically useless he is. If you still wanna grind for him, your call but calling for an upgrade is nonsense.

Angela is pretty damn solid with great damage. Not sure what you're talking about with her.

Agree with that. When she stacks Buffs, her Damage is bomb.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    UPGRADE HIM NOW! HE'S A POS. WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO HIM. WHY DO YOU HATE ME!
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    worser than fixit? lol

yes, Fixit can heal and his SP1 bleeds are stronger than Carnage .. and Fixit can stun with SP2 and massive crits with Clubs buff
  • Options
    FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    I'd like to say that I'm surprised at the lack of response from Kabam on the "Carnage is Very Underwhelming" front, but then I remind myself that it's Kabam, and then it makes sense. You'd think they'd want Carnage to at least be COMPETITIVE with the other champs out there, even if he doesn't necessarily TOP them...

Joe Fixit is a stronger champion than Carnage... Sad, so very sad for one of the MOST requested characters...
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    FPC3 wrote: »
    I'd like to say that I'm surprised at the lack of response from Kabam on the "Carnage is Very Underwhelming" front, but then I remind myself that it's Kabam, and then it makes sense. You'd think they'd want Carnage to at least be COMPETITIVE with the other champs out there, even if he doesn't necessarily TOP them...

Joe Fixit is a stronger champion than Carnage... Sad, so very sad for one of the MOST requested characters...

I think the last 2 days have been the weekend in America. Hopefully we should see some feedback today,
  • Options
    ConquestConquest Posts: 16
    Carnage just doesn't have anything going for him, seeing kabam mike say that he will be good in long fights despite having low health, low block proficiency and no regen shows he is destined to remain useless. Try boost his attack with buffs and he will remain squishy while doing poor damage compared to others still or boost his block to try and make him a worse version of captain america while doing absolutely no damage
  • Options
    So there's hope? Or does this just mean stop crying, you've been heard. Seems like a rather generic response is all. I'll remain optimistic!
  • Options
    Bring this to the team if you would.

New signiture ability: While mutating regenerate up to 8% base health (based on sig level) and become immune to all debuffs except stuns. Being stunned interupts mutation.

Bump base stats to glass cannon levels

Symbiote causes attacks to have 50% reduced chance to be evaded.

Increase bleed damage
    All attacks have an 8% chance to cause bleed

It would give him uses in aw as both a defender on stun immune nodes or as an attacker against all the nightcrawlers/spidermen. He would still be very counterable with all the bleed immunes and mystics currently in play.
  • Options
    NitrocurseNitrocurse Posts: 15
    neb wrote: »
    Bring this to the team if you would.

New signiture ability: While mutating regenerate up to 8% base health (based on sig level) and become immune to all debuffs except stuns. Being stunned interupts mutation.

Bump base stats to glass cannon levels

Symbiote causes attacks to have 50% reduced chance to be evaded.

Increase bleed damage
    All attacks have an 8% chance to cause bleed

It would give him uses in aw as both a defender on stun immune nodes or as an attacker against all the nightcrawlers/spidermen. He would still be very counterable with all the bleed immunes and mystics currently in play.

Perhaps he regens X% base health depending on how many stacks of bleed he has on the oppenent while mutating. That way he does not have to be awakened to get a good regen.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I kinda see it like magik limbo but a cosmic version, plus you could build up some buffs without being chewed up by block damage.
  • Options
    If he gains a regen it would be a shame if it was tied to bleeds. I mean half the class he has class advantage over would counter him.
  • Options
    ChãolyChãoly Posts: 6
    Please my spider gwen isn't dealing any damage , put her in same level as DV please .
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Or does this just mean stop crying, you've been heard.
    Bingo. He even just said, no hasty changes to newly released champs. Even when they say they're working to get something released as soon as possible it takes them 3 months and still end up delaying it. He basically just told us it's staying as is for the foreseeable future.
  • Options
    NitrocurseNitrocurse Posts: 15
    dmadge11 wrote: »
    What were these developers thinking with his bleed? It is completely useless on so many levels. Oh and when you crit and they are bleeding you get an additional 50 damage for a whopping .5 seconds. His bleed as a 5/50 is that of a 3 star, its actually embarrassing. The fact that you have to bring this to the developers attention just goes to show they didn't test any of this and if they did they were high as **** thinking that was a solid character build.. oh and for the love of god stop re using the same win animation pose for 95% of the cast. He is a villain, a psychopathic serial killer and he poses like captain america after a win. smh

100% agree with that victory pose statement!!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    His stance when you're fighting looks cool but his run out at the start of a match is another cookie cutter animation. They should have used one similar to beasts
  • Options
    Grinder wrote: »
    Or does this just mean stop crying, you've been heard.
    Bingo. He even just said, no hasty changes to newly released champs. Even when they say they're working to get something released as soon as possible it takes them 3 months and still end up delaying it. He basically just told us it's staying as is for the foreseeable future.

Not exactly. He's saying they typically don't make major changes to new Champs, but he will take it to the team. All that means is they don't change new Champs majorly. Of course, anything can happen. If the team agrees that he could use a Buff, it could happen.
  • Options
    Pls upgrade carnage because he is tooo weak
  • Options
    If he was intended to be strong in longer fights and he's not doesn't that mean he's not working as intended?
  • Options
    If he was intended to be strong in longer fights and he's not doesn't that mean he's not working as intended?

I haven't tried him yet, so I can't comment on whether he is or not. One of two things is possible. Either he has a mechanic that takes some getting used to, or he needs some adjustments. Feedback suggests he's low all-round, but until I test him myself, I can't be sure if that's the case, or he isn't what was expected.
  • Options
    RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    Thank you all for the feedback. We're going to take this all back to the team and make sure that they are aware. I don't think that they'll be making any hasty changes to a Champion that has just been released, but it can't hurt to let them know that you guys think that he needs a buff.
    Please Miike, do that, show some love to player side.
    Talking about to let they know, looks like the developer team are "untouchable", lol.
    If they got a poor job on a character, they really need to know, of course we all know that some old champs need an upgrade on moveset/Skills/New effects, but Carnage was the newest character in the game, he have alot of potential in this game, but he got no place in AW, AQ, long fights, short fights, Act 5/4.
    This is exactly the same with 12.0 update who was mencioned above, of course with less proportion because it's just for 1 champ, but like that, "no ones think Carnage is good/usable."
    I don't see any post talking/showing some thing good about him, sadly.
    Then @Kabam Miike , help with that question, ins't like : "He was working normally, but after a patch, the skill X stop working".
    No, he already comes with all the poor things listed above, he even get a chance to work correctly, lol.
    That's why we all are pissed about this situation.
    Have alot of good ideas on this thread and others in General Discussion, pass to the team, say for theses guys play with Carnage and state if he works as intended.
  • Options
    Ya a 4* beast should not be able to easily kill a 9k 5* awakened carnage like game id. '1 fear itself' in less then 15 seconds. That is a trash hero for sure. (Fyi I did kill him in duel that fast with my beast).
  • Options
    I'm as disappointed as anyone about carnage being total trash but let's try to stay positive that our concerns will be heard. Stay constructive please. :)