Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• Jebus1985Jebus1985 Member Posts: 21
    Lenovo tb-x103f
    Android 6.0.1
    Sky UK WiFi
  • TurbokillerTurbokiller Member Posts: 27
    Lenovo vibe 4g android 7.0 giff gaff dater 4g sky fiber WiFi been off all for 5 days and ever where elses WIFI GUTTED.....
  • YrutazYrutaz Member Posts: 6
    Sony Xperia Z3
    Android 6.0.1
    Works on cellular data (02)
    Not working on WiFi

Wasting mobile data, one more reason to stop playing the game completely...
  • Smash2000Smash2000 Member Posts: 10
    3auctgvfbcuy.png
    Mainly sky WiFi but have had issues on others, virgin, bt and Talktalk now just seems to be SKY
  • Moss_the_BossMoss_the_Boss Member Posts: 37
    Device: Nexus 6
    Android 7.1
    Not working on wifi
    Telekom(germany)
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    Are we getting any compensation for this? I had to leave my alliance of 2 1/2 years, so I didn't hinder them, whilst this nonsense is going on :(
  • Drama77Drama77 Member Posts: 7
    I've been having connection issues since latest update, the game loads, I have a fight, at the end of the fight i get the problems connecting to network notice, then game disconnects. Once I reload game I have to fight the same opponent again and sometimes up to 4 times before I can move on. Aq is much more frustrating, as I beat the opponent but need to fight them again, but start with half health. Please fix this.

I use a Lenovo tab2 A10-30 i use wi-fi and my provider is sky.
    v00k8cm3nws8.png
    kfqb2qjoxnfw.png
    7a3jh7adw9k8.png
    1ywto6b3gxxt.png
    lv3mnsvoihgf.png
    slcniyrtfypq.png
  • aleluia123aleluia123 Member Posts: 1
    Device name OnePlus 3T
    Android 8.0.0/ OxygenOS 5.0.1
    Connection issues on WiFi cellular data is ok
  • ISO8LegionaireISO8Legionaire Member Posts: 9
    bl7vlsrdhwzn.png
  • RuffnecRuffnec Member Posts: 8
    Kabam You gave us an update supposed with fixed bugs related to t-mobile
    Since then many people around the world have major connection issues...
    UPLOAD PLEASE V17.0 again where the biggest part of the planet didn't have issues, and leave it there
    When make a proper update replace it. What is exactly you don't understand? We are jealous the ones who didn't upgrade. The game isn't playable since v17.0.2
  • MightywhistonMightywhiston Member Posts: 14
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks

Logging in but drops out after about 15 mins. Android 7.0
    Connection issue is getting annoying. Please keep trying. Thanks.
  • SufizzleSufizzle Member Posts: 2
    Signed up just to say I have this issue since Fri. This bug caused me to be kicked from ally. This bug had cost me rewards and money. Compete joke.
  • Bannedjimmy419Bannedjimmy419 Member Posts: 6
    I have T-Mobile service. Since the update, I am having issues with my game as well. When I attempt a medium attack, my hero freezes and I get destroyed. This is horrible both for me and my alliance. Help!
  • angusyoung83angusyoung83 Member Posts: 7
    u1v8etiftbc3.png
    I'm on LGG4. Connection issues both via WiFi both 4g Vodafone Italia. I'm actually with previous version of the game
  • Dark_dreamerDark_dreamer Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 10 on Android 4.4.2.
    Trying to connect through Sky WiFi ( I'm in the UK, if that helps)
    Not been able to get on at all since Sunday.
  • SufizzleSufizzle Member Posts: 2
    Just an update that while previously my connection issues were limited to wifi, now 4g has turned to sh*t too. Is kabam trolling us now?
  • Animal_ShelterAnimal_Shelter Member Posts: 7
    Day 6.... How much longer will this go on? I just want someone to give us some info.... Are Kabam working on it? Is there a work-around in sight? Is this a priority? Why can't 17.0.0 me made available? I refuse to download some sketchy 3rd party apk and risk being banned or booted from my alliance. I just want to play the game i love and have been playing daily for almost 2 years. I'm not looking for compensation.... I just want to kick ass with my new 5 star elektra. 😢
  • MightywhistonMightywhiston Member Posts: 14
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.
    connection problems since new update. Desperate to play our beloved game again without said problem. Please fix asap. Respect your efforts. Thanks

Play so far is great, no issues so far today. Thanks
    Giffgaff network
    Doogee BL 5000 phone
    Sky home broadband.

Played for 30 mins today, until dreaded loss of connection message raised its ugly head. Thought it was fixed but no, hope you find a fix soon.
    6 days now !!
  • BeardBaronBeardBaron Member Posts: 2
    qekceud221k1.png
    bvwjo2lv2eag.png
    70237mrp0dw7.png
    Help please...
    Oneplus2 A2003
    OxygenOS 3.6.1
    Three Network
    Won't connect to Wifi
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Member Posts: 94
    After testing different wifi's, I seem to only experience the issue on sky WiFi. Not sure why this is suddenly a problem as I haven't changed anything at home. Woke up 5 days ago and bam, no MCoC.

So others who have mentioned about the Sky WiFi are definitely correct. It was for me anyway
    6 days now wot a joke come on kabam who ever u r all these players all these msgs and not a word from u is even more of a joke tbh ur telling me these gamers don't matter to u kabam and we know u do see these msg because u take the ones off u don't want people to see no point sending tickets no point emailing help and support no point me even typing this **** out tbh because kabam DONT CARE....
    Come on kabam say something on the matter let's see wot ur mammy told u to tell us now haha
    Well at least we can log in for ten minutes a day so this week I had 1 hour play yay thanks not sort it out
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've had an email from support offering me the opportunity to beta test 17.0.3 to help resolve this.

Is it legit?

@Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Miike
    That will be true they wanted some people to try and resolve the issue with u r the one get it sorted for us man I will call u the chosen one then so tell ur new friends chop chop aw has just started get it sorted asap
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    That will be true they wanted some people to try and resolve the issue with u r the one get it sorted for us man I will call u the chosen one then so tell ur new friends chop chop aw has just started get it sorted asap

I haven't got the update yet
  • DramioneDramione Member Posts: 76
    I'm on EE in the UK. (They own T-Mobile. I think.) I've been having problems with the game connecting to mobile data for the last week. It's super annoying, as my phone is showing full 4G bars.

In fact, I'm typing this on my mobile right now, on mobile data, yet the game keeps on disconnecting because of connection. Apparently.

Sigh.

Super annoying, as I play the game outside of WiFi all the time, as I travel a lot.

Kabam, do something. I don't want to have to start reading on my train journeys instead. :-)
  • sxect08sxect08 Member Posts: 9
    Hey All,

I need some help looking at a potential bug fix. I need Android Users, preferably ones that are not able to log in via WiFi or Cellular. Please note this will require a little bit of tech savvy. Please post here with your Device and OS again, and I will get to you in a PM if you fit the criteria.

Device: Moto G4
    WiFi/Network: Sky/Three UK

I've been using the 17.0 version on another phone and it works. It's just the 17.0.2 that doesn't.
  • DramioneDramione Member Posts: 76
    I'm using a Note 8 and Android 7.1.1.
This discussion has been closed.