**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Connection issues following the 17.0.2 update (merged threads)

Comments

• Options
    I use lenovo tab3 and i having same problem cant login for last 4 days any other game or app would work but not mcoc... Rly upsets me
  • Options
    Btw alliance wants to kick me out coz of that it rly sucks
  • Options
    Jebus1985 wrote: »
    So I said youtuber and been and comments are gone !!! Fix the game

Because they know it's true Lol They deleted my YouTubers comment as well.
  • Options
    MkYidMkYid Posts: 6
    Why have there been no updates on this? 4 plus days of this now is not on
  • Options
    angusyoung83angusyoung83 Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    any new about this? I've got the same issue
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Lickmyskid wrote: »
    Btw alliance wants to kick me out coz of that it rly sucks

I'm sorry to hear that, it's putting a strain on a lot of alliances : (
  • Options
    angusyoung83angusyoung83 Posts: 7
    edited February 2018
    I have installed version 17.0.1. It works great... I hope you'll find a fast solution for version 17.0.2.. I don't know when the game will force me to upgrade to 17.0.2, for the moment I'll remain with this good version
  • Options
    Hi,
    I have the same problem with my nexus 6 here in germany. A temporary solution seems to be an app simulating a vpn-connection. @kabam how far did you get with this problem? Tell us when we can expect an update please.
  • Options
    Dose anyone know how we can roll back this update back to 17.0 some people on here say they have done it so share please kabam r not willing to help so let's help each other
  • Options
    Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    5 days come on sort it out !!
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Dose anyone know how we can roll back this update back to 17.0 some people on here say they have done it so share please kabam r not willing to help so let's help each other

I've been told it's not possible and all the people here claiming they've done are not offering a solution.

Unless proven otherwise I'm calling bs
  • Options
    Already posted my details. I've been able to connect to my office public WiFi (not password secured) but still unable to connect to my secured WiFi connection at home. An update on your progress would be nice Kabam. People spend money on this game and it seems you're not spending it well.
  • Options
    - Device make and model = Sony Xperia XZ Premium
    - Device Operating System (OS) and version number = Android 8.0.0
    - Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable) = O2
    - Are you are attempting to connect to the game using a WiFi or a cellular connection? = WiFi
    - Have you have tried connecting through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens? = Works on cellular (4G) but not on WiFi
    - Have you attempted to connect to the game using an alternative device, and if so, were you able to connect? ...Also, what were the specifics of the alternative device (make, model, OS and version)? = No
  • Options
    @The_One I agree I think its bs too its not possible to do at all I do think we will have to wait for there update at end off month kabam won't even help or send emails back 3 tickets and nothing long wait till end off Feb gutted people r starting to boycott over this
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Hey All,

I need some help looking at a potential bug fix. I need Android Users, preferably ones that are not able to log in via WiFi or Cellular. Please note this will require a little bit of tech savvy. Please post here with your Device and OS again, and I will get to you in a PM if you fit the criteria.
  • Options
    HTC One A9
    bh496xhjngli.jpg
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike if it help a recurring theme I've seen is that most of people that have this issue are on Sky WiFi.
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    dynzwzadlcot.png
  • Options
    gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Hey All,

I need some help looking at a potential bug fix. I need Android Users, preferably ones that are not able to log in via WiFi or Cellular. Please note this will require a little bit of tech savvy. Please post here with your Device and OS again, and I will get to you in a PM if you fit the criteria.

Device: Elephone P7000
    Network: EE (UK)
  • Options
    Acer iconia one 7
    Android 6.0
    Sky WiFi
  • Options
    Motorola g5 plus
    Android 7
    Sky wifi
  • Options
    Jebus1985Jebus1985 Posts: 21
    Lenovo tb-x103f
    Android 6.0.1
    Sky UK WiFi
  • Options
    Lenovo vibe 4g android 7.0 giff gaff dater 4g sky fiber WiFi been off all for 5 days and ever where elses WIFI GUTTED.....
  • Options
    Sony Xperia Z3
    Android 6.0.1
    Works on cellular data (02)
    Not working on WiFi

Wasting mobile data, one more reason to stop playing the game completely...
  • Options
    3auctgvfbcuy.png
    Mainly sky WiFi but have had issues on others, virgin, bt and Talktalk now just seems to be SKY
  • Options
    Device: Nexus 6
    Android 7.1
    Not working on wifi
    Telekom(germany)
  • Options
    DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Are we getting any compensation for this? I had to leave my alliance of 2 1/2 years, so I didn't hinder them, whilst this nonsense is going on :(
  • Options
    I've been having connection issues since latest update, the game loads, I have a fight, at the end of the fight i get the problems connecting to network notice, then game disconnects. Once I reload game I have to fight the same opponent again and sometimes up to 4 times before I can move on. Aq is much more frustrating, as I beat the opponent but need to fight them again, but start with half health. Please fix this.

I use a Lenovo tab2 A10-30 i use wi-fi and my provider is sky.
    v00k8cm3nws8.png
    kfqb2qjoxnfw.png
    7a3jh7adw9k8.png
    1ywto6b3gxxt.png
    lv3mnsvoihgf.png
    slcniyrtfypq.png
  • Options
    Device name OnePlus 3T
    Android 8.0.0/ OxygenOS 5.0.1
    Connection issues on WiFi cellular data is ok
  • Options
    bl7vlsrdhwzn.png