**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modok auto block causing parry [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    They claimed it was fixed in last update
  • Run477 wrote: »
    They claimed it was fixed in last update

Really ? Could you point to the comment where they mentioned that because it is still happening.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Based on previous comments by Kabam Miike, the fix is supposed to come out in 17.1. The change log shows that we are in 17.0.2 (as of today), so the fix for this has not been rolled out yet.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    They said the fix was slated for 17.1, which should be next month.
  • Hey Everybody,

Good news! It looks like we might have a fix coming for this Bug. It will be available in our next major update (17.1), which should be out in a couple weeks! We'll keep you posted on the release of the next Update when we have more information to share.
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Thank you for the update!
  • jobouffjobouff Posts: 9
    Hopefully it will come with some compensation cause this bug makes everybody fighting MODOK on AW using a lot of potions @Kabam Miike
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    It’s so bad (and costly!) a bug, I think it’d be fair to prohibit the use of Modok until it’s fixed. People spend so many units because if it. And no, this is not a good or sustainable way to make money.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I'm sure Kabam is loving this. Better not fix this issue too fast, cause it's making them a lot of money. It's still happening as of the latest update.

r8uw8cnkn2mj.png
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    Modok auto block doesn’t trigger the parry it the fact that his block changes mid combo which causes the parry
  • I had the "pleasure" of fighting him as an AW boss last night. He racked up 21 kills. I took him out but only after a few revives as he kept killing me with his already blocking parries. This is completely broken, especially as he can't be stunned as the boss. Only thing that made him beatable was he was unduped. No one character should have such a glaring advantage, from a broken mechanic.
  • Yup it's still happening. He parried me when I was hitting him when he was blocking in war. His abilities or not make him a seriously unfair opponent to face in war. It's frustrating and annoys everyone. Isn't fun to fight at all.
  • This is definitely still happening.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    edited February 2018
    I had this happen to me against the stun immune miniboss in AW. Gladly, I don’t have to concern myself with this money-making scheme anymore cause when I’m dead, I’m dead. No 5* Blade = No $$$ Kabam can get by without my $1000 per year. There’s always another sucker around the corner trying to buy their way to the top of the Contest!
    *edit*
    Although, all the free units I’ll get will potentially have to be spent on revives instead FGMC’s(really expensive 3* crystals) It’s a lose lose scenario, ugh
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Happened to me in AW also, vs far right stun immune node. Got parried on my 2nd blocked hit.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    If u have blade/gr/spark he’s beatable with blade. Max sig bw can beat him. Crossbones can if u are lucky with furies.

After that, good luck
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    Also what about him randomly evading whilst your hitting his shields is this intentional because it behaves just like the BS evade/instant hit bug
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t Parry from autoblock anymore