Kabam Porthos wrote: »
Hey everyone, so we can help to make this discussion as productive as possible, if you have not already done so, please provide us with as many of the following details as possible:
- Device make and model
- Device Operating System (OS) and version number
- Carrier name/ Service Provider (if applicable)
- Are you are attempting to play the game over a WiFi or a cellular network connection?
- Have you have tried playing through WiFi as opposed to a cellular connection or vice versa, and if so, what happens?
- Have you tried playing the game on an alternative device, and if so, were you able to play without experiencing any performance issues? ...Also, what were the specifics of the alternative device (make, model, OS and version)?
- Where did you notice lag in the game? For example, were you playing in an Event Quest, Alliance Quest, Arena, etc (please provide the exact Event name, including any relevant Act/Chapter/Difficulty level names, if appropriate)
- Which Champion were you using and who was your opponent? (please provide the name, star-rating, rank and level)
I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect, and if possible, we want to get these issues resolved as quickly as possible. We sincerely thank you for your input, the additional details you provide will greatly assist our QA Team with investigating this further.
© 2020 MARVEL. MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2020 KABAM GAMES, INC., A NETMARBLE COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.