**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does,anyone like modok event. Of all the events would,you pick this one.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
It's a serious question. Of all,the events would,anyone choose modok for a regurgitation event. In the last 12 months and we don't even have to limit it to,that. This to me,is,the least satisfying.,was anyone looking forward to,a repeat of this.....

I,think,it's a total let down.

What do you think

Comments

• WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Worst event In kabams history with the most outrageous money grab buffs
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    It’s much different than the last one. Last one all 6 classes had a defender and now I’ve had 4 of the same class and 1 time I had BW back to back tiles. And yeah it’s harder with the newer nodes they’ve had. Before the champs had the same rating and now the last fight is almost 30k pi
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Basically kabam fails to understand the balance. End game players will still be able to complete no matter what you throw at them and the highest difficulty is quite difficult even for a 100k or 150k player, unless good RNG strikes.

I fail to see where this violates some balance constraint a good game designer is supposed to adhere to.
    Basically kabam fails to understand the balance. End game players will still be able to complete no matter what you throw at them and the highest difficulty is quite difficult even for a 100k or 150k player, unless good RNG strikes.

The hardest difficulty isn’t meant for someone with only 150k rating. If that’s the case then they should just give u the act 5 and LoL rewards to every new player
  • AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40
    I am at 410k and still think its the worst event ever!! And i am simply not doing it. compared to the MODOK Labs The challenges (Bautista, Bennet, Gregg) last stages are easy!!
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    If you are F2P, this is probably the worst event. If you're a whale, you won't mind it.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I like it, good for learning the nodes and how to fight them. but the increased difficulty is tough when aq and aw are on, just scraped through with my c team today, but it’s a walk in the park with 4/55s if you bring an immune champ, read the nodes and spin it they aren’t doable, still haven’t had to use a potion or revive though
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I hate hit to be honest. I would have preferred another challenge such as Chloes or Web-Slingers. If not than Dimensional Rifts or something like it.

Maybe they should release a Modok challenge similar to his quest, where champs had different names and abilities. Star-Kang, Dr. Castle (or was it Frank Strange?) Jugger-Ant? Wolverine (with cyclops powers) Boltagon the Accuser. There were others, you get the idea.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Not really a money grab. Go to store and buy more randomizers. Keep spinning til its a good one!d8q1koho50qr.jpg
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Modoks lab is ok but sometimes it gives the most undoable buffs so yes I will rate it as BS
  • Its free. You get randomizer if a node doesn’t agree to your hero choices and you get free stuff with a bit of a challanging run. I enjoy it. Those that think its a money grabber are just not ready for it and should go to lower levels
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    It's my favorite also. All the same reasons, no energy, decent rewards, not a lot of work.

It's definitely not a cash grab. You easily get 6 randomizers a day. If you have to use even close to that per day, your doing the wrong difficulty for your skill level.

The only reason I look at the nodes is to see what to expect in the fight and if I need to use certain champs or not. I don't reroll. I complete hard and below. I do expert just for practice, but I'm not strong enough to complete it so I play it until my champs are all KO'd, then I back out.

You can also do this one every day. The actors challenges are one and dones. Once you finish it, it just sits there for the next 20+ days until it's over. At least these last the whole month.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    The people who hate this challenge are the ones that suck at this game or are trying to do content that is above their skill level. people seem to forget this game takes time to progress to the point where you can try an clear the harder content.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I personally wouldn’t pick Modok Lab, but I do play it.

I would go for either rifts or raccoon workshop, but with less inflated costs in the workshop.

Still though, all the events are cool, it’s extra shards and rewards.

For those that say there is a cost, there isn’t at all.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I'm a F2P player, and a reasonable (but not great) player.

With my roster and skill level, I can't do the Master level easily, so I won't be getting 200 5-star shards every day; but it's a great place for me to practice fighting higher ranked champions with difficult buffs, with no energy cost and no inconvenience to me or anyone else if I fail to beat them.

Certainly better than endless fights against Winter Soldier in RoL.
  • SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    Free shards for about five minutes of playtime. What’s there to complain about?
    Rifts were way better
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It’s probably the single worst event of this nature they have done. I still do every round, because if you don’t you fall behind in the rat race, but I do not enjoy it.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    You know what, I can complete it just fine, but there’s some unnecessary bragging in here about never rerolling. When you get degen, plus thorns, plus mesmerise, you reroll.

These are not fun nodes requiring skill to tackle, they’re unavoidable damage cash registers. I can see why players with less developed rosters find this event annoying.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    While I’d rather have dimensional riffs, modoks lab is fine by me, if I mess up and die I just skip those 200 shards.
    People claiming it’s a money grab probably don’t even know how the randomizers work
  • HeyheyheyHeyheyhey Posts: 84
    Nah don’t like it ...