**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What many people get as their first five star?

124»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    My first pull was the worst! Iron patriot. I have IP ,and Superior IM, original Black Panther, Mordo, Dr. Voodoo, Drax, Civil Warrior, and Yondu, and King Groot. 3 guardians champs and not a synergy between them!
  • Haggis_ballsHaggis_balls Posts: 24
    SIM was my first. Duped him with my 3rd pull. Mediocre ones since then although last three have been Medusa, Mephisto and Kingpin. Happy with them.
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    My first, which was recent, was Doctor Voodoo. Was pretty excited. Was really hoping it wasn’t someone not worth it.
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    My first one was Magneto, but that was when he was new into the crystal. Pulls have only gotten better from there.
  • 1.yellowjacket
    2.hawkeye
    3.spider-gwen
    4.starlord☺
  • i got collosus
  • Lighten_DarkLighten_Dark Posts: 40
    1) Guillotine (2/5: awesome)
    2) Colossus (2/5: eh)
    3) She-Hulk (1/5: ugh)
    4) Venompool (3/5: really digging him for attack)
    5) ArchAngel (2/5: amazing attacker)
    6) Nightcrawler (3/5: killer defender)
    7) Cable (2/5: decent defender)
    8) Cyclops (blue) (2/5: eh)
    9) Superior Iron Man (1/5: eh)
    10) Vulture (1/5: not sure yet)
  • IcheiusIcheius Posts: 1
    I have only two 5* champs....my first was Moon knight and second is my beloved qwenpool
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Venompool
  • JosellAngeloJosellAngelo Posts: 29
    I got only 2 so far. Moon knight was first, then cable.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    First one I ever got was Storm.
  • DesanonimoDesanonimo Posts: 6
    Cliclops red suit.
    Last ones better Blade GP SL(Duped finally).
    Also have CB Rogue Loki GG Hela. Total 33 5* four of them R4.

Good Luck
  • Got a Falcon :'(
  • Shadow_PhoneixShadow_Phoneix Posts: 17
    I am going to open my first five star crystal and I want know whether there is a list or chance of specific five star champions that summoners can get as their first five star.Also share what you got as your first five star.
    I am going to open my first five star crystal and I want know whether there is a list or chance of specific five star champions that summoners can get as their first five star.Also share what you got as your first five star.

• Shadow_PhoneixShadow_Phoneix Posts: 17
    Mine was a Green Goblin. A decent champ but the same day i got the 5 star version i had opened a 4 star crystal and got GG. A day before got GG on a 3 star crystal. So was not enthused to get a green goblin as my first 5 star champ.

Recently opened my second and got a 5 star Storm. Don't know how to feel about that.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I've had 3 5* crystals. I got Ronan, Phoenix and then duped Phoenix. Frickin' 90-2 odds and I got a dupe. Okay, Phoenix is way awesome and all, but I kinda wanted a new champion. March has been a **** month that way; every 3* crystal from the M.O.D.O.K. labs has been a dupe and I got King Groot and Green Goblin from 2 PHCs. I got dupes in 2 of the women of power crystals and got Hela in the third and today I got a 2* Phoenix in the X-Men crystal I got with some units.