**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Chaos Rifts

Comments

• I still can’t find where these shards are supposedly meant to be kabam sort yourself out you explain nothing properly and we are all asking where the shards are give us an answer or explain yourself properly the first time I am sick of messaging the team and coming on here and getting no real answer tell us where to get these shards and for all the players asking and getting no answer or it is not on their game for whatever reason should get a free entry to one of the rifts as this is a joke you constantly say you’re a game for the players but with each passing day I find this harder and harder to believe want an answer as this is my 3rd post on this same subject
  • I can't wait NYC
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Amin1424 wrote: »
    Hey guys.
    sorcerer's conclave event doesn't come for me
    I update game from Google play. Rift Crystal and new calender are added but sorcerer's conclave event doesn't add. What can I do now?

'Tis coming out on April 4th,I think.
  • VIKING987VIKING987 Posts: 9
    edited March 2018
    One of my friends has got 20,000 tier 1 chaos shards, I can help with an image, there is no way one can earn enough shards so soon so it must be a glitch by Kabam... Please check.y9suo3f4rxrt.jpg
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    VIKING987 wrote: »
    One of my friends has got 10,000 tier 2 chaos shards, I can help with an image, there is no way one can earn enough shards so soon so it must be a glitch by Kabam... Please check.y9suo3f4rxrt.jpg

"friend" yeah right. This is why we can't have nice things
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    One of my friends has got 20,000 tier 1 chaos shards, I can help with an image, there is no way one can earn enough shards so soon so it must be a glitch by Kabam... Please check.y9suo3f4rxrt.jpg

Don't judge,He could've hit all solo event milestones,
    Also,How are you a 'friend' to him,If you're reporting Him?
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    One of my friends has got 10,000 tier 2 chaos shards, I can help with an image, there is no way one can earn enough shards so soon so it must be a glitch by Kabam... Please check.y9suo3f4rxrt.jpg

Like he said^
  • Wait what is the cost for the Chaos Crystals???
    Remigaraki wrote: »
    Wait what is the cost for the Chaos Crystals???

crystals cost the same as the rifts, however the rifts have better reward
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    Kabam, can you clarify which solo events?.. I tried searching for chaos crystal shards as rewards but I didn't find them.
  • Can't wait to enter the rifts
  • OscayitoOscayito Posts: 1
    I can’t see the chaos rifts. I have updated the game, but I don’t have the rifts. Why could that be?
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★

Don't judge,He could've hit all solo event milestones,
    Also,How are you a 'friend' to him,If you're reporting Him?
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Like he said^

In the 1 day of solo events we’ve had, it is impossible to get 5K T2 shards or T3 shards.
  • I cant got the gold open Premium not. I have 1 gold one player is lvl 11 have 2 gold, im lvl 17 whit 1 gold. Plss give me gold
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Why does the login only give 2500 t1 shards - that is totally useless. Also, why are solo event shards so small, 25,50...
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Is it just me or are the shard amounts for the solo 7 &22 hour to earn rift shards suck rift shard amount are way to low for those. Really kabam make an event thats not just for end game players for once
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Why does the login only give 2500 t1 shards - that is totally useless. Also, why are solo event shards so small, 25,50...
    Is it just me or are the shard amounts for the solo 7 &22 hour to earn rift shards suck rift shard amount are way to low for those. Really kabam make an event thats not just for end game players for once

Rifts are not made to be run a lot. You will build up shards over time. This is how it was last time. Last time I was far from an end game player. I could BARELY get master done with resources. You'll get the shards.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    For the Master difficulty I imagine the range for those of us who can run through it would be 2-5. For the Crystals it may be 1-4 cause you get less shards for opening crystals

I was only able to do Master twice when Dimensional Rifts arrived for the first time.
  • Nabz89Nabz89 Posts: 10
    Hi
    I update my app and only have part of the update for the chaos rifts for some reason.. the daily log in rewards for chaos shards are not showing. I have reinstalled the app still no joy...it’s frustrating.

Thanks
    Nabz
  • Ferix01Ferix01 Posts: 1
    Yrs
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    I get what primmer79 is saying but at same time look at how this game has been. They claim to make things fair for all players but its not everything has been aimed for people you pay money and end game players. Now like the the event for spiderman was fair for all players but these boss rushes and events like rift are basically for paid and end game since they only ones who can actually get a big bulk of the rift shards so fair for all in the game i dont think so the games suppose to be fun not a job which is what kabam is turning it into. I honestly think they should do more events that are actually more based for everyone like the rocket event with the scrapyard
  • The portals are random to which prize you get. That’s just like opening a crystal and depending on your luck! ☹️
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I get what primmer79 is saying but at same time look at how this game has been. They claim to make things fair for all players but its not everything has been aimed for people you pay money and end game players. Now like the the event for spiderman was fair for all players but these boss rushes and events like rift are basically for paid and end game since they only ones who can actually get a big bulk of the rift shards so fair for all in the game i dont think so the games suppose to be fun not a job which is what kabam is turning it into. I honestly think they should do more events that are actually more based for everyone like the rocket event with the scrapyard

That’s a lie because you can’t buy rift shards, they will probably have an offer the day before it ends.

But any free player has equal chance as everyone else, it’s all about grinding for shards and with the tiny amount in solo events it wouldn’t make a huge difference, maybe 1/2 extra runs.

Nothing at all suggest end game players or spenders can do loads more than others
  • How do I get on the forthcoming build?
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Oscayito wrote: »
    I can’t see the chaos rifts. I have updated the game, but I don’t have the rifts. Why could that be?

I can't see them either... I do see the shards now as rewards in the solo events.
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Oscayito wrote: »

I can't see them either... I do see the shards now as rewards in the solo events.

Just saw the update in the app store, currently updating...
  • When can I open chaos rift crystals
  • Idk wha to do but nopppppppppppppeeeee idk think its better tt
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★

How is Rocket’s scrapyard any different from the rifts? If you remember, you earned scrap by completing different difficulties of EQ and from solo events, then you spent it to get a reward. That’s exactly how you open rifts - the only exception being that the rewards in the rifts are based on chance.
  • confused about this part Solo Events awarding Chaos Crystal Shards begin on MONDAY MARCH 26th (PDT) alongside the Rifts. what event are they tlaking about
  • will the already travelled routes be removed