**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Chaos Calendar [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Same for me. Didn't get my 1k tier 1 shard. Was waiting for it so I could get my 5k tier 2 shards. I haven't missed a day in over a year
  • Same
  • Also Samsung S8. User JjSpade
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    JjSpade787 wrote: »
    Also Samsung S8. User JjSpade

Yeah... That's in fact android.
  • Same thing for me. Calendar showed I was supposed to receive the 1000 beginner today but when it came time the calendar disappeared. Needed it for tier 2 rift shards
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    mana420311 wrote: »
    Android user, said we get 1000 beginner level rift shards from calander tonight, didn't get and calander is gone? Samsung S7 edge latest software. Name mana420311

It's spelled C-A-L-E-N-D-A-R
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Pretty sure the calendar finished it's run yesterday. Only ran for 28 days with no leeway
  • Same here - iPhone 8
  • I haven't missed a day. I play daily
  • BlueCrabEaterBlueCrabEater Posts: 11
    Never missed a log in day. Was supposed to get 1000 shards today but never happened.

Pixel 2
  • BlueCrabEaterBlueCrabEater Posts: 11
    Those shards should have been the starting Domino in a Cascade for the rest of the realms.
  • I got screwed too
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I've been playing since last April and literally never missed a day since I started. I also finished with 9000.
  • mdangerpowersmdangerpowers Posts: 27
    Maybe it has something to do with the time when we updated as the previous update was early. That is all I can think of.

Another person started a post about the same topic in the mcoc forums. Thankfully those who replied to me have been more helpful.
  • Comodus11Comodus11 Posts: 22
    Same boat as you. Never received the last 1k green chaos shards.
  • LordPiyush24LordPiyush24 Posts: 32
    I pbd9tstvscbu.png
    I am not getting any chaos crystal shards from calendar.
    Please fix this.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Same here. Didn't get the last 1k
  • Jnb3410Jnb3410 Posts: 1
    Calendar disappeared for me as well. Logged in every day. At 9k shards and was ready to run all levels after those shards came in. Please correct Kabam.
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    I had the same problem today. I haven’t missed a day but didn’t get the 1000 shards from the last day of the calendar. Same thing happened to the leader of my alliance.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I have the same issue. I'm sitting on 9k
  • JAYZ4444JAYZ4444 Posts: 2
    Yup I didn't got them too
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    Same here iPhone 6 user. Missed the last 1000 shards!
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Same here, instead that 1k chaos shards, I'm only got this as a Sony user.vkea1guc9amw.png
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    I bet in a couple of hours they will offer us chaos shards deals like a last time
  • DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    Oh look, I’m short 1000 shards, just like I predicted. @Kabam Zibiit I’ve logged in every day but due to your company’s poor hindsight on hindering those that updated post calendar reset time I’m screwed out of another rift run.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    So this is costing me an extra normal, heroic and master rift right now...
  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    edited April 2018
    Same here. Don’t know why we got screwed

Don’t think phone make and model matters but if it does, I’m using iPhone 7
  • So I planned like everything in order to try for a 4th time in rifts for master , without last 1000 that I suppose to get and somehow did not , looks like I tried for nothing to get the best in solo events .
    The posts about this from other guys seems to diss appear from this forum,
    What is this trick kabam ? There is a cap at maxim
    3 master chaos rifts ?
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    Exact same situation for me! This is absolutely ridiculous! I log in every single day. This is costing me a run in ALL RIFTS and its not my fault. Please send my 1k shards