Missing Chaos Calendar [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    Yesterday was probably the last day for the rift shard calendar.
  • Adback40Adback40 Member Posts: 8
    Happened to me as well since my calendar started a day later than most in my alliance even though I didn't miss any logins
  • CrushtestCrushtest Member, Content Creators Posts: 322 Content Creator
    also as the several people in our community. looks like something went wrong, or someone just forgot to fix it.
  • JjSpade787JjSpade787 Member Posts: 3
    Same situation. I haven't missed any days or updates.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    My calendar is missing but I don't even have an update available.
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Member Posts: 260 ★★
    I'm in the same boat.. haven't missed a day yet calendar only has 28 days (not chaos calendar)
  • SperaSpera Member Posts: 152
    Same here .
    Saw 2 threads here in general and when I came back to check on them I couldn't find them ... looked in bugs as well
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Member Posts: 260 ★★
    I guess we can only wait for the kabam people to give us a formal reply about this glitch/issue. Not the mods fault, I'm sure they put in a word to the developers
  • crystal55crystal55 Member Posts: 3
    I sent in a ticket earlier, was told to uninstall & reinstall game. Didn't work. Was told they'll look into the issue. I just want my 1000 shards that I'm owed so I can do another rift run
  • Yarah_DahileYarah_Dahile Member Posts: 83
    Yeah I’m in the same boat too. I don’t think the update is out for IOS
  • Jayrock1Jayrock1 Member Posts: 1
    Same missing 1000 shards
  • chunkybchunkyb Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    Ditto. It'd be cool to get an update
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,869 ★★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    My calendar is missing but I don't even have an update available.
    Yeah I’m in the same boat too. I don’t think the update is out for IOS

Look at the dates of the posts referring to the update...they are from the end of March.

What has apparently happened is, if you downloaded that update from the end of March after the time of the daily calendar reset...it has shorted you a day.
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Member Posts: 45
    Me as well. I updated the game too late and missed the first day of the rift shards calendar, even though I got the rewards for the other calendars. I have never missed a day of calendar rewards ever! Is there a way to check for those who received rewards for the other calendars on that day but missed the rift calendar and compensate us the 1000 shards? Or even easier solution might be just to give everyone 1000 shards. It's not like anybody can do anything more with 11,000 shards than with 10,000.
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2018
  • Biggp54Biggp54 Member Posts: 11
    I also didn't get mine from the login calendar
  • PlayeronePlayerone Member Posts: 1
    I don't get this at all. My run at tier 3 depends on this. Pls someone respond. I installed the update as soon as it came too.
  • zXETHOXzzXETHOXz Member Posts: 9
    Same here, not missed a day in months and I am stuck on 9000 tier 1 shards

Name: zX ETHO Xz
  • AlkopalkoAlkopalko Member Posts: 23
    The 7th day reward for the last 1k shards needed for the beginner rift challenge, why didnt we recieve them? stuck at 9k and there is no way for me to recieve these shard but from the login calendar?
  • AlkopalkoAlkopalko Member Posts: 23
    Same here, 9k beginner, 5k normal , 5k heroic and 5k master - see why the 1k missing beginner shards is causing a problem?
  • WolfrhkWolfrhk Member Posts: 83
    9000/10000 shards in beginner rift, missing last calendar shards. I log in multiple times a day but missed the calendar because I didn't update the game until late that night.

I agree with Ou_Yeah, why not give everyone extra 1000 shards if you cant narrow down the players who were affected by the calendar bug.
  • LordPiyush24LordPiyush24 Member Posts: 32
    I dont think phone model matters but if it does i m using honor7x
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    One of my alliance friends is also experiencing this issue! Please fix this! All these players really need the 1,000 Tier 1 Chaos Rifts Shards to do higher tier rifts.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kab
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★
    Same
    No chaos calendar. Was tired from jury duty logged in last night only 2 items popped upand i just though, " huh? " and went to bed. This AM i realized that the chaos shards were missing.
    So they now owe me 5000 master shards and the 1000 shards from yesterday and "No!" I did not miss a day.
    Kabam, fix this because my alliance friend logs in every day!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
    My alliance friend already tried logging out of the game and logging back in
    Please don’t ignore this Kabam