**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War prizes and result [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CapSensitiveCapSensitive Posts: 10
    We also are still waiting for our rewards. I made a ticket to the support, about 2 hours after the event. And got a reply that its a known bug and they are working on it.

Hope it get fixed fast. As this win would secure our promotion to gold 3.

No rewards, dropped to silver 1. But luckily our champs did get released.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Kabam should just cancel the current wars, clear them all out, because it's really really unfair to the people who haven't been able to start a war. It's not 1 alliance like last season. It's a bunch of alliances all getting royally screwed out of points and dropping brackets through no fault of our own. If the current war which hasn't started is canceled, everyone is on equal footing again after Kabam awards missing points from the previous war to alliances who haven't gotten a result.
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit An update would be greatly appreciated.
  • AlienatedAlienated Posts: 19
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit come on please fix this what is taking so long??!
  • XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Current season of AW is now ruined.
  • mrmac04mrmac04 Posts: 20
    Still nothing? Bad form Kabam...
  • HeywoodHeywood Posts: 49
    Understanding they are probably all on PST, I am trying to be patient - but we need a fix and quickly.
    @bdawg923 had a good suggestion to just cancel today's wars and award the points that we are all missing from the last war before matchmaking starts up again on Wednesday. Short of that, they are going to really screw a bunch of alliances.
    @Kabam Loto @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam DK come on it's been a whole day what is going on??! Give us an update already
    Updateeeeeee
  • 1982richard1982richard Posts: 32
    It is really taking a looooooong time....
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Prettypete wrote: »
    Don't worry Kabam will fix this.

Remember last AW season when one of the top alliances couldn't find a match. Kabam readjusted their score and sent out an entire email just about that situation. The alliance was also moved up to master rank.

With Kabam's great track record of caring about everyone, I am certain that we will get compensated and they will send out an email explaining the situation. I think they'll also move us up to master rank.

/s

Im still trying to understand how they manually adjusted said alliances points. They have claimed in multiple threads over the past few weeks that "they cant adjust points for alliances that were cheated against as they have no way of knowing the outcome" but for some reason they were able to assume outcomes for the alliance you mentioned. Oh well.
    Prettypete wrote: »
    Don't worry Kabam will fix this.

Remember last AW season when one of the top alliances couldn't find a match. Kabam readjusted their score and sent out an entire email just about that situation. The alliance was also moved up to master rank.

With Kabam's great track record of caring about everyone, I am certain that we will get compensated and they will send out an email explaining the situation. I think they'll also move us up to master rank.

/s

Im still trying to understand how they manually adjusted said alliances points. They have claimed in multiple threads over the past few weeks that "they cant adjust points for alliances that were cheated against as they have no way of knowing the outcome" but for some reason they were able to assume outcomes for the alliance you mentioned. Oh well.

They can do it for their top spenders.

Kabam, update please. It's been so long
    Kabam doesn't care about this post anymore. This is why people are constantly annoyed and frustrated with them. It takes 30 seconds to give us an update, instead they will let this thread just die if people stop replying.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit so is that it.... its been about 24hrs since my war ended and still no rewards dropped. Has technical support given up? Should I assume you guys can not determine the issue or don't care enough to compensate us for the content F*(K up?
    Ok well it should be good enough into the work day for PST for a response now, right?

Still nothing? Bad form Kabam...

Another task ticket submitted, let’s see what response I get this time...
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    They said they would respond when they have info to share. No response means they don't know the cause or they don't know the fix yet. Patience and they will get back to us
    Batman05 wrote: »
    They said they would respond when they have info to share. No response means they don't know the cause or they don't know the fix yet. Patience and they will get back to us

They don't necessarily need to provide full resolution. Simply an update would be nice. I don't know about you but this is a huge hit for my ally.

They don't necessarily need to provide full resolution. Simply an update would be nice. I don't know about you but this is a huge hit for my ally.

As your fellow community member said, we will update you all when we have that information to share. At the moment we don't. We know this is frustrating, but please pay mind that we are working on this issue and that these matters do take time.

Kabam made seasons so unforgiving that 1 missed war knocks alliances out a whole bracket. And the rewards are so wildly different from platinum to gold, or gold to silver, that you can see why this is angering so many people.
    @Kabam Vydious Thank you for the acknowledgment. It is at least reassuring that this matter is still being investigated. We all hope to hear from your team soon.

As your fellow community member said, we will update you all when we have that information to share. At the moment we don't. We know this is frustrating, but please pay mind that we are working on this issue and that these matters do take time.

Is it definitely a bug or an intended punishment?

If it is an intended punishment then Kabam has incorrect data. My ally does not use mods or pilot.
    I’m not letting this one go! +2m points are at risk here, +115 rank spots are at risk here, the difference between platinum and gold is at risk here, and I keep watching my alliance rank drop closer out of platinum which is demoralizing since this is a Kabam goof and I have nothing to take back to my alliance as far as updates... I have 29 other alliance mates to look out for and my officers have worked tirelessly to keep us strong and in contention for platinum! “We know this is frustrating...” oh if you only knew... And “support” tickets aren’t doing a damn thing so yeah I’m gonna tag whoever I can to get a response whether it means a flag or not. We just want communication and resolution!
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    We got all prizes but we were also impacted. Given too many alliances couldn't start a match finding, we failed to find a match before matching closed after trying for hours. Our rating is not too high ~2700. That's so frustrated.
  • bammed50bammed50 Posts: 22
    Will you at least confirm that we will be compensated for this error @Kabam Vydious

At a minimum:
    1) Last War Rewards
    2) Season ranking restored to previous level
    a) Season points added to our total to restore the proper ranking.
    3) Missed rewards and season points, due to not being able to start a 3rd war.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Kabammed50 wrote: »
    Will you at least confirm that we will be compensated for this error @Kabam Vydious

At a minimum:
    1) Last War Rewards
    2) Season ranking restored to previous level
    a) Season points added to our total to restore the proper ranking.
    3) Missed rewards and season points, due to not being able to start a 3rd war.

You do know that'll never happen, right?
  • TheBuilderTheBuilder Posts: 2
    @Kabam Vydious where’s our answer to this problem? You guys need to make this right!
  • bammed50bammed50 Posts: 22
    War results and points were just received, but the lack of another war will completely set of the possibility of us ranking in Platnium 3 or Platnium 2.

We will be lossing between 800,000 to 1,000,000 points from the lack of us being able to start the last war due to this ERROR!

Please tell us what is being done!

Losing the season points from the missed war will completely unbalance the ranking for all allainces.
  • CryUnleashedCryUnleashed Posts: 33
    So @Kabam Vydious we got our results and rewards but what about radification of us missing a war.