**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Act 6 Nodes?

Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
With more and more people wanting to know the release date of Act 6, I think it would be fun to brainstorm some potential new nodes for it!

I'll start: whenever the Defender is struck with an attack, the Defender passively regens 150% of the damage taken over 15 seconds.(values could be adjusted)
So basically the strategy for this node is to bring in high burst damage champs that can quickly take down a defender(hela comes to mind), or simply heal block champs.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I think a lot of the nodes we are seeing in the Dungeon will feature in act 6. That could be where they're testing their new content and match ups, mini bosses, bosses, layouts etc.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I think a lot of the nodes we are seeing in the Dungeon will feature in act 6. That could be where they're testing their new content and match ups, mini bosses, bosses, layouts etc.

I have thought this very same thing. Same thought with some of the new nodes that were in the Chadwick challenge like prove yourself and the combo meter boost attack node.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Prove yourself coupled with a version of bane that you need to actually deal damage to pass it off.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Every champ in act 6 will have parry.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    With thanos as ambush with only having the death stone lol
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★

Forget about chapter themed global, all of act six will have Prove Yourself, calling it now.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Podiatric Proctology- You get your butt kicked just for starting the fight and can't do anything but be stuck in the corner...
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    @Darkness275 Yeah with a 6* unduped night crawler on every path with that node that has 300% Block penetration.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    So you just took Sabretooths sig and presented it as your own idea?

oh uh...maybe?
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Every champ in act 6 will have parry.

Doesn't work tho
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Emp overload(Global Node):
    Defender is equipped with an emp pulse, that has a x% chance to cause a passive "Problem connecting to network", lasting x seconds. (This cannot be nullified)
    If "problem connecting to network" is active, there is a 50% chance to cause a "please check your connection".

"Please check your connection" - This will disconnect you from the game, immediately.

If disconnected from the game, there is a x% chance to reconnect, and restart the fight from the beginning. This chance is decreased by xx% for every champion still alive on your team, and only works once.

If reconnect is unsuccessful, you will be returned to the fight screen and lose 50% of that champions health.

Two successful EMP overloads on any one champion will instantly KO that champion.
  • Lego_Avengers2Lego_Avengers2 Posts: 20
    Collector’s Pawn:
    Each attack this opponent hits has a 50% chance at stunning and/or adding degeneration to the attacker. Each attack you hit has a 50% chance to add bleed to the opponent, 20% chance to add bleed to you and 5.5% chance to take away 10% of max health away from the attacker.

You should bring bleed immune champs for this node.

Grandmaster’s Pawn:
    Each time you fire a heavy hit a damage counter is placed on you reducing your damage by 20%. After 5 damage counters are placed removes all damage counters takes 20% from the attacker and heals 20% to the opponent.

Just don’t heavy.

Freeloader:
    Every time this defender loses 5% health this defender gets unstoppable for 7 seconds and indestructible for 10 seconds. The attacker can not use any special attacks and has 50% reduced damage. Plus 250% damage and plus 300% damage.

Bring champs that can nullify and have high damage.

Devil’s Rage(Mephisto):
    When Mephisto loses 50% of his health he gains 5 souls indestructible for 5 seconds and the attacker loses 100% ability accuracy reduction.

Bring champs that don’t need abilities(This is the best I could think of I didn’t have a good strategy.)

God Of Lies(Mephisto, Loki):
    When the defender reaches 20% health the defender switches the health and takes away 10% of max health. The defender has plus 100% damage the whole fight

I don’t have a good strategy for this node.

Goddess Of Death(Hela):
    Before Hela gets knocked out she gets regeneration which heals 30% of max health.

Bring a champ that heal blocks

Ragnarok(Characters from Thor: Ragnarok):
    Heroes: The attacker and defender gets plus 500% damage but loses -500% defense and -50% ability accuracy reduction.
    Villains: The attacker and defender gain plus 500% defense but loses -500% attack and plus 20% ability accuracy.

I don’t have a strategy for this node.

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Some of the nodes introduced in Infinity Dungeons that are very difficult to fight against when fights get dragged out:

- Pilfer
    - Mighty Dash
    - Recharge
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

You stand alone: All effects of synergies and boosts are negated for this fight.

You know nothing: All effects of Masteries are negated for this fight.

Defensive mastery: The defender gains a flat +20% Perfect block. Any Perfect block inflicts Concussion (-25% AA) for nine seconds. This debuff stacks up to four times.

Sonic assault: Both champions suffer -30% ability accuracy, block proficiency and critical rate. No effect on robots. Double effects on blind champions.

Power is Pain: Both champions have +50% Power Gain. Both champions suffer degeneration proportional to their Power Meter.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I propose item drain node, if you get hit you lose 5 random item from you inventory. Could be iso, cc, potions.

Or just make a act of new thanos, collector, auto block iron man, medusa, modok... all on stun immune, regen node with degen, heal block, power drain and safe guard.