**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

Comments

• GhostgooseGhostgoose Member Posts: 4
    I think more than fair would be 1000 5 star shards per hour of reported down time (closer and closer to full shard crystal), a tier 4 class cat crystal, a few level 3 alliance revives and potions (for those affected in AQ/war) and X amount of glory
  • AvramAvram Member Posts: 3
    Dear Kabam, I think a 6* hero crystal would be really nice of you and well received by all players.Thank you! 😁😉
  • NayeemNayeem Member Posts: 27
    Congrats up but still not rewards .... Feeling sad kabam don't care about us
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Member Posts: 414 ★★★
    KingCrooks wrote: »
    We won't respected as a United player base being ridiculous... They already said we will be compensated next week... Which is post-impending boycott... So that's an obvious gamble. Might as well dream big I guess!

When did they say next week?
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Member Posts: 50
    edited June 2018
    Maybe they can open a million arena like they did in december so we can earn a five star hero.
    Or a 1.5 so we can open featured one. But with the server problem they should give us at least 10 days to complete
  • Dany032640Dany032640 Member Posts: 9
    Y’all are being way too generous to yourselves with these rewards. Y’all are hungry for free five stars huh? How about you earn them? I’d take a few 30% boosts, lvl 4 pots and revives.
  • RoxorRoxor Member Posts: 4
    A 5* crystal (with increased chance for blade or Medusa)
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Member Posts: 284
    shards of five-star 3000 please.
    The exp boost are useless to all players at LVL 60 that's why we want real crystals instead

Absolutely! We need things that benefit us in order for us to continue playing. Want us to be more consumed by this game? Give back to us for what we pour into kabam.
    I'll go with you
  • FrunzaiuteFrunzaiute Member Posts: 7
    Its kabam we talking about and given the fact that we lost precious time in aq and arena we will get a 2* crystal that should be enough.
    when are the awards next week?
  • DiggitdoDiggitdo Member Posts: 11
    I’m hoping they will be fair. I am upset I never got to do assassin assignments last night. It would be nice to get an ultimate xforce premium crystal. zn8pvcerl8n8.png . I got one the other day and was trying for another. With only a few days left it would be a great gift :)
  • NayeemNayeem Member Posts: 27
    I didn't receive any rewards ... You guys received ? Contest up
    five-star awakening stone, at least one please
  • PoshJosh2004PoshJosh2004 Member Posts: 11
    10000 5* Shards
    5000 4* Shards
    2500 * Shards
    5 X-Force Crystals
    250 Units
    A few AQ And standard tier 3+ Health potions and revives
    And some rare 3*+ crystals
    Two phcs and a couple of gold crystals😐
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 122
    To be honest the rewards I expect are 1000 5 star shards 500 4 star shards and some large quest energy refills (and if feeling generous some level 3 revives)
  • ForgotN_SoldierForgotN_Soldier Member Posts: 30
    I am already over stocked on energy refills. Energy refills, timers shorted up is not going to cut it. A lot of players are super mad and boycotting real soon for MANY reasons. This is Kabam’s time to do more then the minimum FOR the players. These compensation package they going to had out best be more then just refills, potions, and shorted timers. Who cares about missing an aq or aw. There is going to be many many more in the future if Kabam can keep the player base.
  • thwip493thwip493 Member Posts: 44
    10000 5* Shards
    5000 4* Shards
    2500 * Shards
    5 X-Force Crystals
    250 Units
    A few AQ And standard tier 3+ Health potions and revives
    And some rare 3*+ crystals

Pretty sure it's not that serious lol
  • ASV27ASV27 Member Posts: 91
    The package needs to be significant. AQ can't be completed and entire AW is lost.
  • Zachchuck88Zachchuck88 Member Posts: 33
    I know honestly I missed out on several events and we are in map5 in alliance.
    So compensation for the things I missed out on. Also it would be pretty cool for any sort of gift that could potentially boost my account or help me advance. Seeing as I am at a point where 4* champs are pretty much useless in my advancing possibly some higher rewards would be helpful.
  • YlyusYlyus Member Posts: 21
    Seriously? Why ask. It’s the gonna be the same thing it always is. Some pathetic crystal in which we all roll a 2* champ, even though we’re uncollected, so that our team can be even more fierce.
  • Zachchuck88Zachchuck88 Member Posts: 33
    Lvl2 team revives, 30% boost, greater ascendance crystals, 5* shards, and I'll add this in although not about this current issue "rank down items" for defenders who would have been deemed useless by the change of diversity, simple fix give us rank downs and change diversity.
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Member Posts: 63
    This just feels like a lifetime movie. Kabam being the abusive boyfriend who keeps us down makes us pay to play changes the reward scheme to make us pay more money. Literally finds anyway to hurt the non whales of the game. But suddenly and randomly kabam shows up at the door with flowers and chocolate saying sorry it won't happen again. But plot twist...it does happen again. And again. And again
    Three letters PHC
  • PlayerPlayer Member Posts: 169
    edited June 2018
    I missed the previous Uncollected quest by 5 mins. I had been traveling out of the country and couldn’t get decent WiFi. When I got back I tried to finish, but they had another emergency outage and I waited for an hours before I had to sleep. When I woke up I continued playing to finish the Uncollected quests. I was in the middle of the second to last run (almost done with a path with only one more to go) when it expired.

I filed a support ticket and complained that they needed to give me the rewards because it cost me around 1400 units trying to finish in time and only missed it because of the outrage. I got a terse response about finishing in time and absolutely nothing.

I have seriously curbed my spending since then and hardly play much anymore. Just enough to be valuable to the alliance.

I’m seriously considering taking an extended break from the game. If I do, I’ll probably fall far enough behind that I’ll stop playing entirely.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Take whatever your expectations are for compensation, half it, then it may be close to 10% of what we’ll get.

Missed most of my goldpool arena grinding time due to this, admittedly i was only going to milestones but still. There goes my 100k chips, and my gold. 🤷‍♀️
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Member Posts: 444 ★★★
    More maintenance
  • basmskbasmsk Member Posts: 1
    Compensation Modoc 4 * for the fact that the arena on Modoс 4 * was not available within 10 hours on June 30, 2018.
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    A t4cc crystal
This discussion has been closed.