Options

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

Comments

• Options
    ElwalyElwaly Posts: 3
    6* shards just 1000 shards
  • Options
    Lord_D3vastatingLord_D3vastating Posts: 17
    Idealy 30 T4basic, 30 T1alpha, 20 T2alpha, 20 T4CC crystals, 10 000 000 gold and 100 of each class tier 5 iso :smiley:
  • Options
    Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    The outage wasnt their fault so 'compensation' is kinda the wrong word.

The should issue a 'good will gesture' or something along those lines however.

Make aq free, half their timers, some energy refills to make up for lost energy, for those grinding arena and doing legend runs i dont know what they can do though. Maybe we could all receive all the arena milestones combined?

Asking for awakening gems because the game was down for 8 hours due to something out of their control is abit silly though.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    It literally doesn’t cost Kabam anything to give it’s customers comp for stuff like this. Over comp for this stuff. It just keeps people happy. Nothing wrong with making your customers happy!
  • Options
    bgGattobgGatto Posts: 2
    2x Energy refills
    40 units
    500 4star shards
    200 5star shards

would be a reasonable compensation
  • Options
    Well they cost us one bg -aq5 and a 30% boost so some rankdown tickets would still be nice. I’m sure will will get some garbage 3* or some bs 2-4 feature crystal type garbage. I’m just about over this game and bs from kabam.
  • Options
    BlaZeNBlaZeN Posts: 15
    An Odin
  • Options
    KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Everyone in the Goldpool arena should be gifted a 4 star Red Deadpool.

Why would you get a champ you weren’t even grinding for? His arena ran all month...if you wanted him, you should have been grinding for him. I think 100 Goldpool crystals would be enough compensation for Goldpool arena being interrupted. Or they run the arena again.
  • Options
    1000 5* shards, 1000 4* shards, T1A, and 18000 T4B.

It was an 8 emergency maintenance that midway through turned into scheduled maintenance.. scheduled yet we as players were never informed of (v12.0 anyone?).

How many people missed valuable time for Kabam’s exclusive Goldpool arena? How many people might’ve started a Legends run in EQ or challenge, only to be affected by Kabam (or is it Google?).

If ever there was a time for Kabam to greatly compensate, this last incident would be a good start. Kabam is going to have a lot of their plate this coming week.
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Dang, some of you guys aren’t asking for much...great bunch of guys :)
  • Options
    One of Every Tier 4 Class Catalyst 4000+ 4* Shards or Crystals
    5000+ 5* Shards or Crystals
    Tier 3+ Alliance/Standard Health Potions and/or Team Health Potions
    Tier 3+ Alliance/Standard Revives and/or Team Revives
    2+ X-Force Crystals
    Many Tier 3+ ISO
    5+ Crystal Shards Crystals
    1+ 5* Generic Awakening Gem
    2+ 4* Generic Awakening Gem
    30 +1 4* Signature Stones
    20 +1 5* Signature Stones
    50 Goldpool Crystals
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    I honestly never look at compensation with any expectations or demands. I'm grateful for anything, really. I'd like to see a rerun for those who are in the Goldpool Arena, but I'm not adamant about it.
  • Options
    chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    A 5 star crystal and a 4 star awakening gem would be wonderful. And a few alliance revives and a team revives would be great top off.
  • Options
    ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    For the time that we had to wait; I think a fully formed 5 star would do it if that not asking to much and maybe a generic 5* awakening gem this should only be given to people who are above level 30 because for newer players it would just be to much to fast. People under level 30 should be given 1500 4* shards and a fully formed 3*. We do not need units
  • Options
    Or at Least 2000 5* shards for people lvl 25+ and 1000 4* shards
  • Options
    _Capt_America_Capt_America Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    A 4* generic awakening gem, a 4* hero crystal and for players who have been playing for over a year, a fully formed 5* crystal
  • Options
    TheIronSpiderTheIronSpider Posts: 29
    5* Awakening Generic Gem that comes with a 5* Hero crystal but to players who have reached lvl 35 atleast. Ppl who have not yet reached lvl 35 will obtain a 3* crystal and a 3* Awakening Gem Generic
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    JAQRIPP wrote: »
    5000 4* shards
    4000 5* shards
    2000 6* shards

Very reasonable bro totally agree 💯
  • Options
    Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Or better just give us 10 Grandmaster Crystals XD

So you want 10 3-Stars as compensation? Wow.
  • Options
    Thinking logically and not being abusive like 90% of the people here, I believe that Kabam should make AQ free for the rest of the week and ad another Goldpool arena (give everyone their Gold tickets back) and basically make this current Gold pool arena an extra. I don't think the MODOK arena is something that is really worth crying for. I think this is fair. (keeping in mind the changes they are making to AQ in our favor)

And what about those who weren't lucky enough to snag a golden ticket? We might as well be forgotten about aye?

AQ free for the rest of the week would be a fantastic idea, if that game mode wasn't so stale. Still a good idea tho'. Would help alliances save resources.
  • Options
    Clearly the whole thing needs to be split according to player level (or like last time, player rating). I suggested in another thread that they should probably just throw in some 6* shards (5* and 4* the lower the level or rating) and give the same thing they gave as compensation for 12.0. That sounds good to me.

A lot of the suggestions here are quite biased towards their own accounts and are asking for these things for their personal gains.

Anyhow, in the end it's up to Kabam what we get.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Couple of hundred four star shards and 2000 five star
  • Options
    Thinking logically and not being abusive like 90% of the people here, I believe that Kabam should make AQ free for the rest of the week and ad another Goldpool arena (give everyone their Gold tickets back) and basically make this current Gold pool arena an extra. I don't think the MODOK arena is something that is really worth crying for. I think this is fair. (keeping in mind the changes they are making to AQ in our favor)

What about units, boosts, and time spent on the gold pool arena? I've invested a lot. This downtime drastically cut into that. That doesn't include units spent attempting to get gold pool. Compensation needs to be equal to amount of everything spent. Not just a redo.
  • Options
    We deserve 4500 4* shards 2 4* hero crystals one generic
    5* awakening gem
    2 generic 4* awakening gem 10 generic signigture stones for 4 and 5*
    And people who are lvl 35+ one fully formed 5* hero crystal plus those rewards but people under lvl 35 should get 1 3* generic awakening gem 2 4* hero crystals and 4000 5* shards because we had to wait 16 hours and now we have to wait a week for compensation
  • Options
    F317F317 Posts: 78
    Really? Is there some people who want 2* crystal as compensation reward??? I know we can't expect top much from Kabam, but since 5* and 6* are accesable, at least 4* crystal or *4 awakening gems would be nice.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Maxed out 6* duped Blade, Stark Spidey and Ghostrider
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    bgGatto wrote: »
    2x Energy refills
    40 units
    500 4star shards
    200 5star shards

would be a reasonable compensation

Your joking right add some zero's to the shards at least.
    200 5* shards you get more for a 4 * dupe they should be giving us 4 star crystals at least.
    I have to ask were you playing or affected by this crash if not than you really don't know what you are talking about.
This discussion has been closed.