**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Perry1973Perry1973 Posts: 7
    After the update I have had my iPad Pro 9.7 get stuck when trying to shut off app because it froze. I couldn’t shut the device off. It finally restarted device by itself. So I turned off the device and rebooted. Then I had some lag again and this time my device restarted. Also have the same problem with my iPhone 6s+ restarting a couple different times and having issues login in with it.
  • APBolts97APBolts97 Posts: 1
    iphone 7 having the same issue.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Iphone 7+ iOS 11.4 overheating as well. Normally within 10 minutes my screen even dims because of the heat. Noticed it also makes my phone lag if the game is in the background. That is on a strong wifi and using data
  • iSenbergiSenberg Posts: 9
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.3.1
    Wi-Fi and lte

Same issue :(
  • iOS 11.4
    iPhone 8+
    AT&T
    WiFi

Since update to 19.0 my phone heats up noticeably.
  • Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 35
    iPhone 8+
    iOS 11.4
    AT&T
    Both WiFi and data
    Phone heats up extremely fast as well as drains the battery at a ridiculous rate. Both of which are only occurring while playing this game.
  • Andro_18Andro_18 Posts: 7
    same issue and also game just paused in me and auto crashes. This happened after theoo 19.0 update. Fix thid pls
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    iPhone 6S
    OS 11.4
    Phone overheats, the battery acts up. I had 68% then 5 minutes later I get the 20% battery warning. Then I spend about 30 minutes at 15% not moving at all then drops to 3%.
    With a full charge I could run all my 5* and 4* teams in arena (40 teams) and still stay above 20%. Now I can barely finish with my 5* only.
  • Sranang23Sranang23 Posts: 3
    I have the Same problems game keeps crashing and my phone is burning up

Ios11.4
    iPhone 7
  • GeisønGeisøn Posts: 39
    Dear, it's impossible to stay in the game for long, because my iphone 7 is getting very hot, about to disconnect. I tested on my wife's iphone 8 and also had the same overheating problem after installing version 19.0 and trying to play.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Ios 11.4
    Iphone 5s and 7
    Wifi and cellular
    Barely pkayable at this time since update 19.0
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    This update completely messed up the game for me, nothing is working as it should. I can't dash back, in the middle of my combo it the screen pauses. I get hit every time I try to block, I went from top 3 in my alliance in AQ points to almost the bottom. My phone is a Samsung galaxy, I never had this much of a problem, till this update.
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    My network is T-mobile. I use an iPhone 8, and I’m on the newest Software update, and I keep getting this message.p7c5tcprowdh.png
  • kapt_krunchkapt_krunch Posts: 15
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
    AT&T
    WiFi and Cellular

Phone has been overheating since the update.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    iPhone 6plus here.
    iOS 11.4
    Sprint
    Data.

Can’t even get through one quest before I have to log off and let my phone cool down.
  • ARWARW Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    iOS 11.4
    IPhone 7 Plus 256GB
    Vodafone Australia or WiFi

My phone is acting weird since the update, had to restart 7 times since this morning, gets stuck on the game screen or on any other including line app for 3-5 minutes with all buttons unresponsive.
    But when it goes blank screen I have to hard reset it.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Ipod Touch 6
    Experiencing lag issues during Arena.
    Had it lag during an aw boss fight and costed me the match
  • JellybeanJellybean Posts: 33
    Overheating and lag since 19.0

Device Model: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM- G531H
    Carrier: Digicel
    Wifi or Cellular Network: Both
  • Thank you for the New Update. The iPhone SE is very hot and after rebooting, the Arena can not be beaten. I hope to correct ...
  • ZamyZamy Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    I am facing the same problem I can’t play alliance quest my event just tell me what i do i my alliance facing problems because of your new update
    iPhone 6s
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    iPhone 5s, IPad Air2, unplayable, overheating and huge lag spikes
  • CyckCyck Posts: 54
    iPhone 6S
    Vodafone
    Wifi and data
    My battery 73% just 5-10mins in the game and it dropped till 20%
  • djgreg1djgreg1 Posts: 2
    I have a problem with my iphone 7, when I play it is very hot. The processor overheats
  • Bond_0007Bond_0007 Posts: 5
    Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG)
    Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich
    Reliance Jio
    WiFi
  • LEG4TLEG4T Posts: 7
    Overheated Phone
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Ios 11.4

App with lag , The screen has frozen , só the device will just restart with Hard reset ...
  • SayNoNameSayNoName Posts: 6
    iphone 6
    iso 11.3.1
    wifi
    Overheat and laggy
  • iPhone 7
    Verizon
    Version 11.4
    4g lte

Will randomly restart phone and take it to the passcode screen.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Oneplus 6
    Android 8.1
    Horrible lag. Characters getting stuck in AQ
This discussion has been closed.