**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-star Marvelous Crystal [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Similar to the featured six star mistake they just made, likely fix is to return the champ you shouldn’t have received and get a crystal with the correct champions in it.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    @Kabam Miike did the fix go out already because mine still shows the old options
  • Heat4VidaHeat4Vida Posts: 2
    This is a big time mistake, very costly to customers to purchase the most expensive deal to date offered by Kabam and receive the wrong crystal/ champ... bad look for Kabam so soon too after the AW communication debacle. Hopefully they understand it’s better to offer the correct crystal and allow those to keep existing as fair restitution for error, inconvenience, and fix wait time.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Was seriously bummed when I pulled this turd. Pretty glad I rechecked the email just now and then came and found this post. Submitted a ticket and hopefully will get the right crystal this time!

8rcmzlw8pzy3.png
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    ASV27 wrote: »
    Goys, don't worry I got you covered. Kabam Support told me I'd be the first to know about any updates so once they fill me in I'll share it with you all. You're welcome.
    ummm they told me I was gonna be first sooo...

• TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    First Whale offer I bought as well! I don’t see where anything other than an addition correct crystal being added making up for this mistake! BTW where is the downtime compensation!
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Hi @hiennv,

We discovered an issue with the Marvelous Crystal and have just pushed a fix. You did not receive the correct crystal. If you want to keep that crystal, you definitely can, but if you want the correct crystal, please submit a ticket to our support team, and we'll get that fixed for you right away!

You can do this in game by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then on the Support Button.

@Kabam Miike

I requested this to be fixed and my ticket was closed...like how my 500k is Pym vans getting cancelled since your game crashed and I couldn’t finish.

They closed the tickets like they closed that ticket.
  • BrettkingBrettking Posts: 1
    I did not take a SS of mine but i received gadiator hulk. In the past kabam could look into who you pulled so i really hope they don’t stiff me Bc i didn’t take a silly SS. Please do right for the community spending hundreads of dollars today @Kabam Miike
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Simple, update the offer to include the wrong crystal in addition to the correct one. That’s fair for everyone who bought it or will buy it. It’s 15k units after all so adding one more champion to it is not unreasonable.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Well their response wasn’t encouraging really.
  • DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29
    This is completely unacceptable. Featured 6* fail, server down everyday, diversity out/diversity in, boycott18 yes/no, people very sad and today another mistake in our 4 July offer (the most expensive ever). Kabam must prepare a VERY good compensation, the biggest compensation ever
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I would also really appreciate a resolution very soon so I can get back to drinking and blowing stuff up on this 4th of July! Also, the resolution could impact how much more I drink tonight 😅
  • TintimusTintimus Posts: 7
    It is actually not longer the 4th of July in my country... but problem still not solved. Why can't they just send out a proper one - or two...?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    ASV27 wrote: »
    Goys, don't worry I got you covered. Kabam Support told me I'd be the first to know about any updates so once they fill me in I'll share it with you all. You're welcome.

Uh huh. They told me I was first.

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    They really should just see who purchased it and opened one up during that time and just give them a new crystal.

If you go to a restaurant and order something, and you get something else and you don't realize it until you start eating, then the restaurant just gives you a new one.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Bought this deal hoping to pull a imiw didnt realize he wasnt even a possibility till now. Ticket Submitted.
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    @Kabam Miike could you possibly give us a status update? Your earlier post suggested resolution "may take a few hours". What is the current timeline looking like? With west coast business hours winding down we are starting to get concerned that this may not be resolved today.

This seems like an obvious fix to send the correct crystal to those who did not receive it, what is there to analyze? We spent multiple hundreds of dollars worth of units on this, I think same day resolution is a fair expectation.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    How do you all make so many mistakes on a daily basis? All the negative feedback you get and you still constantly put out the vibe that all content is rushed and given very little thought.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Not to sound too hoity toity or anything, but lots of people paid LOTS of money for this deal. This isn't a small situation with an ordinary deal or a free play situation like the AQ rewards issue a while back. Many people paid $400-500+ for these deals with specific expectations. This should be an "all hands on deck ASAP" kind of fix.
  • doodie09doodie09 Posts: 20
    SPECTACULAR SUMMONERS BUNDLE CASE # 04797597

Hey, I just pulled Sentinel from the 5* marvelous crystal.
    Sentinel is not on the list you described.
    It says the crystal guarantees the 7 champs below
    sabretooth
    proxima midnight
    corvus glave
    captain america IW
    iron man IW
    domino
    masacre

I demand you should take back sentinel and get me a new proper 5* marvelous crystal.
    Please check my account and let me have your feedback.

Thank you.
  • Goll3m_1Goll3m_1 Posts: 27
    Just jumping on as well. Submitted my ticket as I also pulled a Bishop. Case # ‭04797622‬

Looking forward to resolution...
  • chilangocabronchilangocabron Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike can you please look into this support request also 04796955 regarding the marvelous crystal, it appears to have been closed without resolution. We are following steps as you have advised. Those affected are only looking for help, it is 10k + units, please help us.
  • iNotoriousAceiNotoriousAce Posts: 27
    I wonder if we’ll even get a response today..... hundreds of dollars spent on a scam crystal. Kabam is a scamming company.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    The length of time this is taking to resolve this issue is making me really start to regret any all my purchases today. Very disappointing.
  • ZombiePriest1ZombiePriest1 Posts: 9
    The fix you have came out with, and closed the discussion, is not a fix. People who got a champ not on the list is still falling behind, because you are giving everyone another crystal. So people not effected are getting 2 good champs and I’m stuck with a Bishop I don’t want and a possible good champ. So people effected should be getting 2 new crystals if you are giving the ones not effected another crystal!
  • Vedder38Vedder38 Posts: 27
    Can the team please consider pulling the list of people already impacted negatively (e.g. bought before the fix and received the inferior crystal) and at least send them the correct crystal now? For a game that is very time window focused and based on limited resource management, having to wait a week or possibly more for what we paid for basically puts all other rank up decisions on hold and negatively impacts our progress.

Having to wait until "sometime next week" for Kabam to resolve an issue it could resolve now, is disappointing, especially for us customers that spent $400+ on this offer and received the inferior crystal.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    The fix you have came out with, and closed the discussion, is not a fix. People who got a champ not on the list is still falling behind, because you are giving everyone another crystal. So people not effected are getting 2 good champs and I’m stuck with a Bishop I don’t want and a possible good champ. So people effected should be getting 2 new crystals if you are giving the ones not effected another crystal!

How do you know they are going to get two `good`champs?? Everyone who got all three offers will basically get one or the other crystal based on what they received already... The RNG didn't change so someone who may have gotten a domino with the right crystal can still get a bishop with the wrong one next week... Seems like a fair solution from kabam. Unless I am missing something...
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

I couldn't disagree more, it's a very good fix in my opinion. Either way you still got a free bishop and will get a chance to get who you wanted in the first place next week. Some people could have gotten great champs from the one you opened, you just had bad luck.