**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• IcespikeIcespike Posts: 2
    My phone has shut down at least a dozen times while playing the game since the update. A few of those times I had to reset it because it got stuck shutting down. The screen also freezes and is unresponsive sometimes and I have to restart the phone. Lastly, sometimes my game won’t load after closing out of it and I have to restart my phone. The is also happening with other apps like the line app.

iPhone 8 Plus
    Verizon
    IOS 11.4
  • itsvinuraitsvinura Posts: 6
    Phew i thought i was the only one
    7 plus with 11.4
    Crashes/ freezes/ reboot and heat up the phone
  • RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
    After Saying Automatically game is Closing in my Moto G4 & G5+ Phone , 1 more new Error also there its Talking Hours to Load . Need to Restart App to again Play and continue the game .. Please Check to This also
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Since the 19.0 patch, I have had my game crash about 10 or so times in the last 24 hours... I play the game on an iPad (sadly just old enough that it can't get iOS11 or whatever the new one is) so yeah would really like to see this fixed
  • SleekbeamerSleekbeamer Posts: 3
    SleekbeamerSleekbeamer
    7:29AM
    My phone keeps freezing up and d game app keeps saying error. We need a new and better update pls. The game make my phone very hot and when hv been on the game for just 5mins it goes off and crashes. It then resets my iPhone to its lock screen where I hv to renter my pin code. We need a better version of d recent update pls.
    Flag Quote · Insightful Agree L
  • SleekbeamerSleekbeamer Posts: 3
    I am hving d same issue as well
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 38
    iPhone 7
    IOS 11.4
    carrier AT&T
    issues over both wireless and cellular

game crashes mid-fight, loading times take longer and game is slow to respond. also affecting battery life, other apps like Line / IG are impacted. entire phone has frozen for 1-2 minutes at times when game crashes.

please fix, this is killing our phones
  • Dan_sDan_s Posts: 4
    A lot of problem with this update !!

Big lag
    Tel reboots automatically
    Iphone heats
    Screen does not respond like before!

That is really problematic in aw when because of the tel temperature the tel reboots and you lost a fight!!

Make something fast

Iphone 7 - 11.3.1
  • CapSensitiveCapSensitive Posts: 10
    Device Model: iphone 7
    Carrier: Vodafone NL
    Wifi or Cellular Network: Both
    MCOC version: 19.0

Issues: overheating, draining, Reboots, Non responsive other apps like line after MCOC, multiple crashes.

Basically, all of the above from the previous 24 pages ;-)
  • choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    ag53rvhan495.png

Iphone 7
    Ios 11.4
    At&t
    Wifi

Overheating, crashing, unresponsive.
  • PiiitiPiiiti Posts: 13
    edited July 2018
    NizZard wrote: »
    I took my phone to the local Apple shop due to the overheating and battery draining.
    I was told by them that it is a software issue not the phone.
    I was also advised to delete the mcoc app and not play it or it would result in permanent damage to my phone.
    Because it is a software issue (mcoc app) and if the phone was damaged by it I was informed that Apple would void the phones warrantly

WTF dude. I'll be bringing mine to Apple today, but these announcements don't make me expect that they'll be covering the costs. Thnx Kabam, and still not a decent response from you guys. My iPhone 6S is completely dead, I can't use it for anything anymore and had to switch to a crappy 6 year old Android phone. So what will happen next @Kabam Miike are you guys gonna pay for the repairs?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    One of the more noticeable impacts of this problem is Arena. If I can't grind for even 30 minutes straight, it's gonna be super difficult to get enough points to get the champ... Really hoping this problem is fixed soon.
  • I’m having all these same issues with my iPhone since update
  • Eggy247Eggy247 Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    fzsde3inw97w.png
    iPhone 7Plus, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPhone 5S all on iOS 11.4 Rogers WiFi and LTE Data

All devices are overheating, lagging and freezing. Also crashes and random reboots occur. Tried soft and hard resets after initial update and overheating persisted. Uninstalled game and rest devices and they were all fine with no issues. Did fresh installs of game, performed soft and hard resets on all devices after clean fresh install and problems came back. Overheating is the worst I’ve ever had on any of my devices after 19.0 update. Fix this please. And let us know what the cause is and timeline to patches. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto
    It is not a device problem and is not a connection problem on my end

• New update same old problems. The issue come up with this upgrade. There are lags and my phone burns. The battery percentage decrease of about 24% in twenty minutes. War and uncollected event.

IPhone 6
    IOS 11.4
    Vodafone Italy
    Both Wi-Fi and 4G
  • Jackd1989 wrote: »
    the lag is ridiculous, never had a problem pre v19

currently on iphone 5c but also happening on my iphone 6 both on IOS 11.4

https://youtu.be/FtxaSWHnwYI

theres a link to video of the lag happening on my phone

It’s awful. The same lags for me

• OldriderOldrider Posts: 8
    Kabam, please do something, its totally unplayable here, maybe even dangerous, causing phone to explode or fire? IOS 11.4, iphone 6s+ n 7+
  • Nikos72Nikos72 Posts: 12
    edited July 2018
    IPhone 7+ 128GB
    IOS 11.4
    Vodafone GR
    Both Wi-Fi and 4G
    The problem started just after upgrading to ver. 19.0
    During fights the phone starts to overheat, game somtimes lag and soon I cannot event touch the phone due to the temperature, then the app crash or the phone is trying to shut down and it becomes unrensponsive.
    I have to make a soft reset (power button+vol down) to have back my phone. The battery also is totaly drained in this situation.
    And the worst is that from yesterday morning, probably due to the overheating, (because no other supsicious reason happened) the phone's embedded earphone is damaged and the sound volume is significantly lower than before. I have to make a big effort to hear the other party at every time I have a phonecall.
    I suppose that is also dangerous to overheat so much and so aften the device and its battery. A possible explosion is a realistic scenario...
    I will overpass it for now, but U have to fix this ASAP, I cannot afford to damage anymore an expensive phone because of bad written code...

• Vladislas22Vladislas22 Posts: 24
    I am using Android 7.1.1 and it is lagging so bad the game freezes for a min or two and then when is starts to work it is super choppy.
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    edited July 2018
    same here, after playing 10 mins the phone goes very hot and after more 10 it’s goes off
    Iphone 7+
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    Ios 11.4
    Device: iphone 7+
    Version of the game: 19.0

Since the update my phone goes crazy if I play the game more the 20 minuets
    After 10 minuets the sound goes of and the buttons not responding, the phone goes very hot and everything starts to freeze, after more 10 minuets the phone restart himself. never happened before
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    This has affected me to... a lot....
    phone gets so hot you can hardly touch it.
    The problem has been much worse the last few days.

OS. iOS 11.3
    Device Model. iPhone X
    Carrier. Telia (Sweden)
    Wifi or Cellular Network. Affects on both, but seems worse on cellular.
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    iPhone 7+ and iPad 6
    iOS 11.4
    Carrier: Etisalat and WiFi
    Version 19.0

Phone and iPad overheats when playing arena and quests after about 15-20min. Device becomes unresponsive and restarts itself. This occurs when playing on both WiFi and 4G LTE. After rebooting the phone, game works again for about 20-30 min and repeats the problem.
  • HERVE_LEANDREHERVE_LEANDRE Posts: 48
    Yea since the update my iPhone 7 plus doesn't work properly. Couldn't believe a game can cause my phone to overheat and crash. Please fix asap KABAM. Probably going to fall on deaf ears tho

iPhone 7plus
    Wifi
  • OddfutureOddfuture Posts: 2
    Ipad mini 4
    Wifi

Game gets choppy and laggy after a couple minutes playing, ipad heatin up.
    Any long fights in uncollected basicly get unplayable.
  • VikesVikes Posts: 5
    iPhone 7.

I used both WiFi and cellular service.

Buttons freeze occasionally. Sometimes a lag. Primarily the game has shut down numerous times.

Most of the time I get back to the same fight, but a couple of times it gave me a loss without even fighting.
  • EvwesEvwes Posts: 1
    iOS 11.3.1
    iPhone 7

relevant overheating problem.
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    Latest iOS version
    iPhone 8+

Major problems my phone unresponsive period now after updates freezing and Cutting off
    Crazy lag in game phone so suoee hot
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Device Model: iPhone 7 plus / iPad mini 2 (both overheat)
    Carrier: CSL (HK company)
    Wifi or Cellular Network: both have issues

Basically overheat after 2 mins of gameplay and sometimes force quit after 5 mins of play. I played this game for 3 years and it is my first time to experience such overheat issue. I have another racing game which demands higher processing power of my mobile but I never experienced overheat, thus Kabam pls help to resolve it or I can't play the game.
  • iPhone 6s
    Latest Update
    Before version 19, no real big problems except I would log out of the game a lot of I went to another app, but that has been going on for hmm a year now?
    After 19
    Phone gets hot, not super hot but certainly noticeable
    Battery Drains 80% faster now
    Random slow motion fights where screen gets super slow and special attacks pause and slow makes fights very difficult, this is random, happens here and there like today in War
    Occasional problems where I cant leave the MCOC app, I am stuck on it and have to do a hard reset to reboot my whole phone
    Occasional knock outs right to the login in keypad screen
    Weird issues with other apps like record for Iphone where I sometimes cant turn it off when I am recording the game and have to reboot phone

All these happened right after 19 release, really has caused havoc with my phone.
    Hope a update will be released soon
This discussion has been closed.