Node 30 - New Mini Boss AW

RJ03RJ03 Member Posts: 67
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Am i the only one thinking this "new" node is ridiculous?
Common Kabam... i hope you can check your logs and see the costs/deaths on that bs node.... i just hope you see that and get it right... its just too much **** in there...
Kabam if you want to make something that nobody or 90% can't pass it (without dieying a lot - spending tons of units per AW)...ok if thats what you want the node is fine....

Im not mad because its harder.. its just because i think its too much hard... its AW.. its not a Act5 last boss... it will be expensive as hell this new aw's if this continues like this.. and a lot of people will just simple stop playing (players who cant handle to keep paying 1k on health pots per aw)..

Comments

• LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Member Posts: 69
    Mordo ? You try 5/65 Medusa at node 30 . Even I put my 4* domino opponent 5s also can’t take down . This node is too over
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Gold 1 and Mordo. It doesn't matter what tier you are. It might contain harder defenders, but you should be bringing stronger attackers too. There's always a counter. Being in Platinum 1, I'm surprised you're complaining about spending tons of units. Lmao.

Mordo? LMAO. Yeah. No problem.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Member Posts: 266 ★★★★
    New minis are fine , not much to them, just well... don’t get hit? That’s about it. Had a war with them, nothing too awful. Counter tactics one might be the worst tbh
  • rwhackrwhack Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★
    Never made Mordo out to be a difficult example at all. Just saying that's who we had and it was easy. We would've handled a 5/65 Medusa just fine. They're visible, so it's all about bringing the right champs.

Medusa doesn’t go there.
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Member Posts: 88
    rwhack wrote: »
    Never made Mordo out to be a difficult example at all. Just saying that's who we had and it was easy. We would've handled a 5/65 Medusa just fine. They're visible, so it's all about bringing the right champs.

Medusa doesn’t go there.

I'd agree but some people in this thread gave that as a counter example.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Member Posts: 249 ★★
    If you're in Platinum 1 your entire alliance has been throwing units at wars for awhile now.
  • PoolPool Member Posts: 117
    Platinum and master alliance have 565 boss and minibosses.
    So that does makes those bs nodes nightmare.
    Aw is pure money grab. And rewards are not worth the thousands of units spent in complete seasons.

Few will say . We clr path without item use. Bs

Take tough paths with bosses then comment.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    I fought domino last war on that node
    And believe me she's insane
    For the first time i Lost all attack bonuses on one tile
    Tier 2 platinum 2
  • ZarakikZarakik Member Posts: 178
    rwhack wrote: »

Medusa doesn’t go there.

I'd agree but some people in this thread gave that as a counter example.

yeah u took down mordo on that node in tier 4 lol, Try 5/65 Hyperion on that node in tier 1 or 2
  • RJ03RJ03 Member Posts: 67
    Rets wrote: »
    I m used to making that line and i finish it 95% of the time without any item use, that includes killing the center subboss and the boss, however this new node screwed me bad. We re Tier 3 and Gold 1

My options are:

Starlord R5 lvl 60
    Blade R4 lvl 20
    Archangel R4 lvl 20
    Hulk R4 lvl 80
    Quake R4 not dupped

(I tried with a specific 4* for the node since my roster is full here but its useles)

First AW i got a R4 Hyperion on node 30, i passed 24 with all 3 champs full hp, them i lost Blade and Starlord and half of Hulk on 30. The cornered makes my Blade useless and the masochism makes any power lock hard to achieve there. I was doing great with starlord till i got cornered for baiting his specials, his E3 is too strong there

Second i got Quake there, thought it would be easy, but since masochismo makes parry useless, i atack after her specials or wait for her heavy to engage, the problem was the OP comcussion and stun the node caused, it wrecked my R5 starlord like he was nothing

I consider myself a very good player, however im still not good at intercepting and the dificulty escalated greatly. For sure i ll get used to it with time, but the problem is i dont have that many options of atackers to choose there, and if they place these new champs there, like Domino, i ll die for sure.

Im not complaining, but since this post was made, i decided to give my feedback here. Its a bit frutrating that i finish every content in the game except for lol 100%, i never spend any units cause im always filled with itens due to my good gameplay, and its very rare for me to die im AW, but the direction the content is going doesnt please me, theyre making more and more cheap ways to make us spend , not to mention that my iphone is terrible since this update

Quake wasnt good? So your best option is SL?
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Member Posts: 266 ★★★★
    Domino on that node ain’t hard if u know how to fight her and who to take for her.

So meh, no issue with that node as of now
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Member Posts: 69
    Anyone take medusa 5/65 at node 30 before?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Member Posts: 639 ★★
    Kabam should not have made the new minis abruptly tougher than the other minis. This is just a bunch of **** Kabam does to get money. None of us are asking for the increase in difficulty. Attack bonus is normally enough for most wars the way it was. Another case where Kabam is fixing something that ain't broke.
  • BbgBbg Member Posts: 18
    If it’s so easy for some of y’all then please tell me what to do. Remember debuff she regens. She has md max so u can’t keep dashing away or u just get hit. Every bar of power she hits increases her attack by 5%. Limbo does 1k a tick once she’s hit 2 bars of power and it just continues to rise afterwords also cornered so most ur champs that u would bring to aw are screwed. Yes I know I didn’t fully read the node before starting but it wasn’t like this last time. I’m assuming they added some because this is my normal path. c8kuzq9lgx2f.png
  • GDEVIL69_GDEVIL69_ Member Posts: 25
    edited July 2018
    I faced a 5* Hyperion 4/55 on this node and he wrecked my team today and died 5 times on this node, with boosts and all. Last week was a 4/55 Medusa and gave up two deaths. I usually average on 1 death every 10 wars or so.

The team I brought was 4/55 Hyperion, 5/65 Blade and 4* SW whom I thought would get the job done but she was dead in less than a minute against Hyperion.

This node is a bit ridiculous but don't expect any changes from Kabam, their mission statement was that not everyone should finish the map, and they are well on their way of accomplishing this.....