**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I try to open a crystal, lost connection.

I try to fight in AQ and I'm seeing frame rates barely in the double digits and it's barely playable on the easy fights...impossible on bosses as it is so choppy.

I try playing a simple quest and had to restart the game 4 times before I could even finish the map (1st map of Master Event Quest).

I've been booted from the game for "internet issues" more than a half dozen times just this morning, when I try to play the game.

Basically, the game is unplayable, which is becoming more and more frequent as time, and patches go on.

Can't wait to see what breaks next...
  • Options
    MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 67
    Is the game down once again today? Screen just keeps spinning doesn’t load anyone else having problems again today?
  • Options
    Jlemos818Jlemos818 Posts: 83
    Lost connection in war fighting boss right after i pressed the fight button. Took half my life so i fought but used a 6k heal and a 3k heal got boss down to 50% then used my full health ultron 4/55 and same thing happen lost half my health again i was pissed so i revived and killed boss but yeah it happen to me like 6xs 2 in war 2 inaq and just fighting regular monthly quests. So it's not just in arena it's in war as well.
  • Options
    628sf4otsyts.png
  • Options
    t951cr635aeq.png
  • Options
    Can i get my potions back i used to heal my champs? Just saying wasn't my fault and wasted them. That would show some respect for the community as a whole :)
  • Options
    MrgrifoMrgrifo Posts: 16
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    If it’s not turning our phones into a stove the game just doesn’t work
    IPHONE 8+
    IOS 11.4.1
    Home WiFi
    O2
  • Options
    BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    Nexus 5x and here is what I got all day today.2eklh0ul8c9q.png
    s98vbuhcrp3b.png
    eng5k04a3n6i.png
    8ygyabaw78fz.png
  • Options
    ralph9898ralph9898 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice no compensation for whole day connection issue yesterday?