**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Dups

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Even if you take out the Class idea, splitting the Basic into 3 or 4 would be an idea. My concern is not really giving anyone some sort of unfair advantage. I've always been an advocate for fairness. It's the growing pool in relation to Duping. It still takes a fair amount of time to get 5*s, more so than other Shards below, and Awakening is important. People will still want Gems because they'll have the new "God Tier Champs" they want to Awaken.

It's easier duping 5*s than it was 4*s when I got back into the game and needed 4*s to progress. Get over it. Grind or spend. Just stop crying

I've noticed that most of everyone who tells people to stop crying are the ones crying themselves. All you've complained about is that somehow this would give beginners an edge over veterans.

A fact which he still can't explain.

So you want a shortcut to champs that help you get endgame resources while having access to endgame champs and its me that needs to explain his rationale?

YOU had the shortcut to champs that helped you get endgame resources. YOU had that chance, Current beginners do NOT have that same chance, so tell me how that is Fair?

Please explain to me the shortcuts I had. Tell me about all the champs I got from crystals you don't have access to anymore. In fact, let me save you the time, I have ZERO champs from any crystal you no longer have access to that wasn't a special event crystal. So, there ya go. Life is fair. Quit being a crying toddler and play the game
    Even if you take out the Class idea, splitting the Basic into 3 or 4 would be an idea. My concern is not really giving anyone some sort of unfair advantage. I've always been an advocate for fairness. It's the growing pool in relation to Duping. It still takes a fair amount of time to get 5*s, more so than other Shards below, and Awakening is important. People will still want Gems because they'll have the new "God Tier Champs" they want to Awaken.

It's easier duping 5*s than it was 4*s when I got back into the game and needed 4*s to progress. Get over it. Grind or spend. Just stop crying

I've noticed that most of everyone who tells people to stop crying are the ones crying themselves. All you've complained about is that somehow this would give beginners an edge over veterans.

Bc it would. Why should you get a head start over anyone else?

*oh no a lvl 25 player got a god-tier 5*! you know they're definitely going to 100% lol now over the next few days*

Where you are doesn't affect me. However, what makes you think you should have an easier path than I did to where I am?

How does spending an extra 5K shards to have the same chance to pull either a 5* void or a 5* antman give me an easier path?

Bc the guy that pulled Void got an advantage over the person that didn't have that opportunity when he pulled him months ago. It's not rocket science

So you want a shortcut to champs that help you get endgame resources while having access to endgame champs and its me that needs to explain his rationale?

How is it any different than Johnny Ray Noob that opens his first 5* now and pulls a Blade?

Bc he's operating in the same chances everyone else did. How are you children so thick?
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154

YOU had the shortcut to champs that helped you get endgame resources. YOU had that chance, Current beginners do NOT have that same chance, so tell me how that is Fair?

Please explain to me the shortcuts I had. Tell me about all the champs I got from crystals you don't have access to anymore. In fact, let me save you the time, I have ZERO champs from any crystal you no longer have access to that wasn't a special event crystal. So, there ya go. Life is fair. Quit being a crying toddler and play the game

Let's see here, i guess you don't have any champs from the featured 5*, boohoo. yknow who does? just about every veteran and their mothers. The featured 5* had a 20% drop rate on the champs people were going for. 20%! the proposed class crystal has a 5% chance to drop that EXACT SAME CHARACTER! YOU had the advantage, just because RNG dictated you couldn't cash in on that advantage doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Let's see here, i guess you don't have any champs from the featured 5*, boohoo. yknow who does? just about every veteran and their mothers. The featured 5* had a 20% drop rate on the champs people were going for. 20%! the proposed class crystal has a 5% chance to drop that EXACT SAME CHARACTER! YOU had the advantage, just because RNG dictated you couldn't cash in on that advantage doesn't mean it didn't exist.

I have zero featured champs from old crystals. Those crystals were changed for a reason. To stop people targeting champs. So now you want a new crystal to allow you to target champs? Are you thick?
    It's not even about targeting a specific character in that instance you tit. Having a very high chance at even a demi champ from class that you may have a gem is game changing. I don't care if you don't have a gem, that's how it gets looked at from a broad point. They don't need to make a crystal just for you so toss off
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

How is it any different than Johnny Ray Noob that opens his first 5* now and pulls a Blade?

Bc he's operating in the same chances everyone else did. How are you children so thick?

I'm going to forego that last comment. Plus, I'm 37.

The argument is that the chances will be better, but what you're not seeing is the chances were MUCH better for people before (Vets). I think what you're saying is it should be as hard as it was for you, and I disagree that it should be a requirement to toil. Some have a harder time than others, but people starting their 5* Rosters now have a much harder time Duping than Vets did. There were greater odds on the Featured and less Champs in the Basic.

I have zero featured champs from old crystals. Those crystals were changed for a reason. To stop people targeting champs. So now you want a new crystal to allow you to target champs? Are you thick?

Stop crying, ok, you didn't get blade or spark. We get it, your mad. And no, the proposed crystal is similar to the crystal they have now, 20 champs, same chance to pull each one, some bad, some good. There is no advantage, there is no easy path, there is just a proposed crystal idea. Get over yourself
    I had my 5* mutant gem (that I bought in an offer) for over 7 months. If I had a crystal that allowed me. To target AA for shards, he wouldn't have cost me a dime and would have had him months earlier.

So you think if we had a mutant class crystal available and you spent your shards to spin it you'd have a 100% chance to get AA? Or do you think that you could literally buy him with shards with this idea?

No it wouldn't be. 100% of course , but you'd have an incredibly higher chance to pull him than anyone has before. So all you'd have to do is save and wait for the mutant to come around and burn shards

and whats the problem with that? you're still not addressing how this would affect beginners more than veterans, you are literally only arguing as to why its MORE beneficial for veterans like yourself versus beginners

*oh no a lvl 25 player got a god-tier 5*! you know they're definitely going to 100% lol now over the next few days*

Where you are doesn't affect me. However, what makes you think you should have an easier path than I did to where I am?

How does spending an extra 5K shards to have the same chance to pull either a 5* void or a 5* antman give me an easier path?

Bc the guy that pulled Void got an advantage over the person that didn't have that opportunity when he pulled him months ago. It's not rocket science

What if he pulled the Ant-Man? Also wouldn't the guy who pulled him months ago have the advantage not the guy who just got him?

No, if he pulled ant man he still had a better chance at void than the guy that pulled void from a basic months ago. Do you understand basic logic?

Do you honestly believe that was the reason they changed it? Man you are straight up naive.

That absolutely was. They did it so that people targeting champs had to spend money therefore increasing revenue. They get nothing from shards

What if he pulled the Ant-Man? Also wouldn't the guy who pulled him months ago have the advantage not the guy who just got him?

No, if he pulled ant man he still had a better chance at void than the guy that pulled void from a basic months ago. Do you understand basic logic?
    And what about the guy that pulled void from a featured? he had 4 times the chance to pull him than the guy opening a class cystal

I'm going to forego that last comment. Plus, I'm 37.

The argument is that the chances will be better, but what you're not seeing is the chances were MUCH better for people before (Vets). I think what you're saying is it should be as hard as it was for you, and I disagree that it should be a requirement to toil. Some have a harder time than others, but people starting their 5* Rosters now have a much harder time Duping than Vets did. There were greater odds on the Featured and less Champs in the Basic.

I had a harder time duping 4*s than steady players when I got back in. I didn't cry about it, I just caught up asuch as much as I felt I wanted to however I was willing to do so
    I had my 5* mutant gem (that I bought in an offer) for over 7 months. If I had a crystal that allowed me. To target AA for shards, he wouldn't have cost me a dime and would have had him months earlier.

So you think if we had a mutant class crystal available and you spent your shards to spin it you'd have a 100% chance to get AA? Or do you think that you could literally buy him with shards with this idea?

No it wouldn't be. 100% of course , but you'd have an incredibly higher chance to pull him than anyone has before. So all you'd have to do is save and wait for the mutant to come around and burn shards

and whats the problem with that? you're still not addressing how this would affect beginners more than veterans, you are literally only arguing as to why its MORE beneficial for veterans like yourself versus beginners

You're beyond dense. It lets beginners target specific champs that veterans spent months rolling basics for to finish content
    It's not even about targeting a specific character in that instance you tit. Having a very high chance at even a demi champ from class that you may have a gem is game changing. I don't care if you don't have a gem, that's how it gets looked at from a broad point. They don't need to make a crystal just for you so toss off

Ah yes, because a roughly 1/25 chance at a good champion is soooooo high.

Higher than anyone else had.

Ah yes, because a roughly 1/25 chance at a good champion is soooooo high.
    Stop saying numbers, this guy doesn't understand that a 20% chance to pull a character is an advantage over a 5% chance to pull a character, just start throwing insults around fit for an elementary school playground and maybe he'll start listening.
    I love how you geniuses ignore the AG class aspect.
    edited July 2018
    The AG do not exist in new players inventory, therefore, no advantage over you. The AG aspect helps YOU the veteran try and pull the class you have that gem for. No player that isn't uncollected owns a AG, therefore that aspect of the crystal doesn't exist to them.
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Back in the day when the veterans had it easier with the featured crystals that allowed them a higher probability of getting top champs, it also took them way more than a month to get enough shards to open one
    HolyDrac wrote: »
    Back in the day when the veterans had it easier with the featured crystals that allowed them a higher probability of getting top champs, it also took them way more than a month to get enough shards to open one

the only people who take less than a month to open one are people who are uncollected, not beginners
    HolyDrac wrote: »

No way, vets had it so much easier and had shards raining from the skies

I love how you can't seem to get that a class crystal like this would hardly affect the game

It absolutely would. It would be even more unbalanced than the old featured crystal. How do you not see that?