Retiring?

1235

Comments

  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,301 ★★★★★
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Very true LoL is THE most time consuming mode but he wont concern himself with anyone that hasnt done all or part. Pretty contradicting statement.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    No my friend. I love the game and have spend money on it. I love marvel. I am a fan of the game. However we cannot be blind to the facts that this game is deteriorating and people keep leaving retiring or quiting.

    I want the game to succeed but if you put people to choose between real life and a mobile game you know the outcome. This is what we are witnessing. The black cloud will keep growing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,301 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    Circles. That's all we're doing here.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    Circles. That's all we're doing here.
    Do some circles in some LOL paths, maybe you finish by 2025. 😂
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Can this thread be shut down please. Well known trolls such as the OP somehow always get rises out of people, say what you have to say and move on.

    Op, whatever your opinion is, kabam will not reduce the content because you can’t keep up. Do it and stop complaining, or stop complaining and don’t do it. Either way, stop complaining.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Can this thread be shut down please. Well known trolls such as the OP somehow always get rises out of people, say what you have to say and move on.

    Op, whatever your opinion is, kabam will not reduce the content because you can’t keep up. Do it and stop complaining, or stop complaining and don’t do it. Either way, stop complaining.

    So you want a thread shut down because you disagree. Well played. If you dont like the thread just dont look at it. You have a CHOICE right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,301 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    Circles. That's all we're doing here.
    Do some circles in some LOL paths, maybe you finish by 2025. 😂

    njsbn5dbk59w.png
    hnd6zzi69zx4.png
    tciiyb34ecyq.png
    mnquft26gffu.png
    b2g3yjwcnob9.png

    Have i done Lol? No.
    Could I do it? Yes.
    Do I have the roster do it? Absolutely.
    Do I have the time to do it? Yep.
    Do i want to do it right now? Not really.
    Have I done all the rest of the content? Yep.
    Am I done responding to you? Better freaking believe it. Have a great day.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    Circles. That's all we're doing here.
    Do some circles in some LOL paths, maybe you finish by 2025. 😂

    Tis the words of a troll
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    Circles. That's all we're doing here.
    Do some circles in some LOL paths, maybe you finish by 2025. 😂

    njsbn5dbk59w.png
    hnd6zzi69zx4.png
    tciiyb34ecyq.png
    mnquft26gffu.png
    b2g3yjwcnob9.png

    Have i done Lol? No.
    Could I do it? Yes.
    Do I have the roster do it? Absolutely.
    Do I have the time to do it? Yep.
    Do i want to do it right now? Not really.
    Have I done all the rest of the content? Yep.
    Am I done responding to you? Better freaking believe it. Have a great day.

    Oh you got Elder’s Bane finally. Congrats. It was long overdue. By the way your 41 units wont be enough. Collect some units or buy some Odins then try it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    Circles. That's all we're doing here.
    Do some circles in some LOL paths, maybe you finish by 2025. 😂

    Tis the words of a troll

    I have to defend myself too right. People acting like I am some entry level who started playing 2 months ago.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    @Demonzfyre it's funny how capWW2 is complaing about too much content but praising himself for doing it in the same post right lol

    Yes. I love Questing because I can do it in My own time.
    By the way demusfrozen look at this0dxyp58l2n0e.jpeg

    So u love the content but u r complaining about it at the same time lololol

    Circles. That's all we're doing here.
    Do some circles in some LOL paths, maybe you finish by 2025. 😂

    Tis the words of a troll

    I have to defend myself too right. People acting like I am some entry level who started playing 2 months ago.

    There is a difference between defending yourself and trolling people because they haven't finished content u did. All the extra stuff u r complaining about you know
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I am not trolling. It is very contracdicting to say all thr content and extra stuff added is ok when you dont even do it all.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I am not trolling. It is very contracdicting to say all thr content and extra stuff added is ok when you dont even do it all.

    No it's not like I said I pick and choose what I do and don't mind the extra stuff contradicting would be complaining about it then bragging about having done it
  • MegavokMegavok Posts: 213 ★★
    I'd love him, I was in same alliance with him in 2015, after we left London Town's 3.2.1. alliance ,we found ourself in CRSYE, we were beta testers for alliance quest and alliance war. Sorry for his retirement,also respect him so much,good bye Namo10
    HavokTR
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Megavok wrote: »
    I'd love him, I was in same alliance with him in 2015, after we left London Town's 3.2.1. alliance ,we found ourself in CRSYE, we were beta testers for alliance quest and alliance war. Sorry for his retirement,also respect him so much,good bye Namo10
    HavokTR

    He was my top 5 youtuber 😞 😔 😢.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,103 ★★★
    why do you care so much about whales or people quitting the game?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,579 ★★★★
    We all retried at som point. Becasse irl is just thah more impotant. Thah a vioeds game. @CapWW2 u complain abudt juggs in lol. And u wont more rewards. For it. Aging. U even wont more stuff to com. We all fu but at the same time. We dont ryl wont more just more bug fix
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 307
    Fighting lol doesn’t make you better to judge people

    1jmb9md2xara.png
  • SALVYSALVY Posts: 9
    This guys only had 3k subs with average view of 1,000+ per video. He said himself he wants to focus on real world family, friends, socializing, work, and just being burned out. Nobody has to do everything in game, and balance of life and game should always come first, obviously he cant so good luck on his life.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Fighting lol doesn’t make you better to judge people

    1jmb9md2xara.png

    Lmao you have 2 percent left. You did not do your paths well and did an extra one. Good try. I have only one path left. Happy 100 percent by the way.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    We all retried at som point. Becasse irl is just thah more impotant. Thah a vioeds game. @CapWW2 u complain abudt juggs in lol. And u wont more rewards. For it. Aging. U even wont more stuff to com. We all fu but at the same time. We dont ryl wont more just more bug fix

    Sorry i do not understand your writing. I spend my units to do LOL. It is ok.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 307
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Fighting lol doesn’t make you better to judge people

    1jmb9md2xara.png

    Lmao you have 2 percent left. You did not do your paths well and did an extra one. Good try. I have only one path left. Happy 100 percent by the way.

    Your not as smart as you try to look. Two percent is just the Spider-Man and x23 node. No I did not do an extra path but chose to wait for a void. You can try again if you wish but you’ve failed at every cheap shot you’ve tried lol
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,264 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Batman05 wrote: »
    Fighting lol doesn’t make you better to judge people

    1jmb9md2xara.png

    Lmao you have 2 percent left. You did not do your paths well and did an extra one. Good try. I have only one path left. Happy 100 percent by the way.

    We're not talking to you anymore because you haven't 100% LoL. And you act like a child in these forums, so no one cares what you say or think.
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 385 ★★
    I started reading this then realized I had to poop
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Waiting for Void? i did X-23 with 4 star AA. Good job so far.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 211
    Yes people pick the game up everyday.
    As for people retiring, they have their own reasons. The rest of us enjoy having a variety of content and don't want the game watered down. Can't do it all? Do as much as you can. People burn themsleves out trying to do everything. We don't have to do it all. That's a choice. It's also the point in some cases. They have something for everyone. Not everything that must be done. If you're burning out, do less. It's really simple.

    Couldn't agree with this more! I lead a relaxed alliance...2BGs in AW/AQ... weekly SA... no minimums. Closing 1 BG allows 10 players to run monthly/dungeons/special events at their leisure. Do what you can, when you can.

    Our progress may be 33% slower, but the alliance is 200% more fun! To each his own tho! 😏
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★


    He is my other favority one and retired too.

    You know what did it for him???? 15.0 AW changes and the start of non skill AW play.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »


    He is my other favority one and retired too.

    You know what did it for him???? 15.0 AW changes and the start of non skill AW play.

    When can you make your one of those videos?
Sign In or Register to comment.