**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry OP

13»

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Lol, no problem. I used to say Magik was OP, but we all learn eventually.
  • KnobyKnoby Posts: 61
    edited July 2017
    Lol, no problem. I used to say Magik was OP, but we all learn eventually.
    Lol thanks for being so kind. I know. I just said to myself, it's nicer to fail here than in real life in front of friends

Still, it's so stupid lol and I was so pumped up. Like I really wanted to start a revolution or something. Now I feel like I just put myself under too much pressure cause forums always seem so rude and hostile. So in return I wanted to come off as strong and convinced. Turns out you guys called my bluff and it was just completely the wrong way to approach it lol but it's fine, now I know not to make these mistakes again and just stay humble and myself.
    At least this forum now has some more funny stuff to remember.
    edited July 2017
    Really hope I can contribute something more than foolishness in the future! Cause I'm not as stupid as I must seem, really!

I'll make sure to study the game more and achieve more in the contest before I return with content on here though. So, farewell for now, friends! I made a schedule for grinding too, so it doesn't interfere with my real life studying schedules! It's just finally time to get some more structure into this life!
    This brings to mind something I've thought of for a long time: The user who opens a thread should be able to close it. This would allow us to get rid of threads we don't use anymore, and would also prevent from looking stupid lol.
    Yeah lol, already asked admin but I feel like they've got more important stuff to handle
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Knoby wrote: »
    Maybe we get this to a thousand views! I'm so sorry for making you guys read this **** lol
    No problem, just I saw the post had more than 50 lines and I never read it.
    I came here just for the answers.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Maybe we get this to a thousand views! I'm so sorry for making you guys read this **** lol
    No problem, just I saw the post had more than 50 lines and I never read it.
    I came here just for the answers.
    That's the smart thing. Hope you had some fun then.
    edited July 2017
    Sadly, some still read that mess, and for them I'm sorry as I said. That's why I think we should finally stop stacking this up. Cause there's honestly nothing left to be said. I fell, you set me straight and I know now. It was fun for a minute, but right now it feels like it's getting stale and repetitive.
    So if nobody is strongly against it, I just ask a mod to close this again.
  • Knoby wrote: »
    Sadly, some still read that mess, and for them I'm sorry as I said. That's why I think we should finally stop stacking this up. Cause there's honestly nothing left to be said. I fell, you set me straight and I know now. It was fun for a minute, but right now it feels like it's getting stale and repetitive.

No worries! I can do that for you. :smile:

As a reminder to anyone else that has posted in this thread though, please be respectful to others. It's ok to disagree and debate, but there are some personal attacks in here that are NOT ok. Don't make it personal, or put someone down because of their ideas.

No worries! I can do that for you. :smile:

As a reminder to anyone else that has posted in this thread though, please be respectful to others. It's ok to disagree and debate, but there are some personal attacks in here that are NOT ok. Don't make it personal, or put someone down because of their ideas.

It's not showing closed for me. Did you forget to close it? It's still open.
  • SharkShark Posts: 28
    Parry isnt OP at all. Read boards or jump in some line groups and you'll see people still have trouble with it.
This discussion has been closed.