**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[Android] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Issues Investigation

Comments

• fuzzydlogic58fuzzydlogic58 Posts: 1
    It's the 1 August and a patch was supposed to come out yesterday to fix the crashing, Nope, same BS play for 30 minutes and BOOM out I go, no warning, like before where the screen started to flash, now it just boots me out. Why buy anything if I can't stay in long enough to use the item? Cant upgrade unless I do it first thing. Cant play war when you loose half your life in fight because you get thrown out of the game. Anyone know a good lawyer?
  • ScarfaceJCScarfaceJC Posts: 1
    IGN: ScarfaceJJC
    Device and Model: NVIDIA Shield K1
    WiFi
    Game Version: 19.1
    Game Mode: Arena and Event Quest
    Issue: During arena my tablet becomes so hot, it is literally unplayable because the characters feel slower. Also, it crashes randomly at least 3 times during a session of playing and sometimes it cost me fights.
  • BypgaBypga Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: BlVurdalak
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (SM-G800H)
    Device Operating System: 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 19.1
    Game Mode: Arena
    Description of the Issue: The game is starting to lag and freeze after a certain time of playing. After all of this it crashes every 2-3 hours on the arena mode. I wasnt expected crashes at all before the last update.
  • turqturq Posts: 1
    IGN: Jeff0000
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Android version 7.1.1
    T mobile: data and wifi
    No overheating but the game takes a very long time to load. This happens when I am logging in, in arena and when doing any sort of quest. There are times that the game freezes after a special or even after a heavy.
  • SenzoSenzo Posts: 5
    Senzo90...again
    Still LG G5
    Android 7.0
    Just crashed for the 30th time since this morning n lost streak in tb4 arena whilst loading the 2nd fight
    Thank u
  • Superpeng898Superpeng898 Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    I keep crashing every 5-20 min very annoying (Android)
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    IGN: AronWeylyn
    Device: Samsung galaxy s5
    WiFi/Data: both
    Game version: 19.1
    Game mode: general game play
    Issue: Game runs smoothly for about 5-10 minutes. However after a few fights in any game mode (arena, AW, AQ, story or event quests) the game becomes unplayable. Insane lag in fights and loading screens take an unreasonable amount of time (even more than usual for android). Have to restart the game every time.
  • LezahnyLezahny Posts: 1
    IGN lezahny
    Android 7.0
    Kenobi K6Power
    Game version 19.1
    Wifi & data
    Overheating , lag and what not. Worst in game update ever.
  • Hi
    IGN:Mr.Vamps07
    Xperia XA
    Android: 7.0
    Cellular Data (haven't tried on wifi yet)
    Issues: Lagging during after one hour playing on arena. Also on other quests.
    Version: 19.1
  • driger13driger13 Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: Driger13
    Device and Model: Motorola G5S plus
    Device Operating System: 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: in both
    Game Version Installed: Latest one
    Game Mode: in any game mode
    Description of the Issue: When I am going to play the game or start the alliance quest or story quest it automatically closed and right now I have faced this issue many times in gwenpool event when I defeat the boss the game closed. please solve this issues ASAP
  • Devastator01Devastator01 Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Devasttor01
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy tab 2
    Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed:  latest 19.1
    Game Mode: in arena, event quest and in aw and aq
    Description of the Issue kicking out of the game before the match starts, various screen bugs are my main issues
  • DPool21DPool21 Posts: 47
    In-Game Name: DPool21
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi 5
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests, Arena.
    Description of the Issue: I have been experiencing this issue only after the new update in the latest version 19.1. In game lag is visible in fights like Arena, but after 15 mins in game the phone is starting to get really hot and the lags are getting unbearable and my phone battery drains too fast. Today my phone stopped working in a fight on the new event quest(Gwenpool goes to the movies) and restarted when i was fighting with the auto-battle feature on. The problem probably persists in modes like Alliance War and Alliance Quest too but i am not spending a lot of time there and usually i have no issue.
  • Why the new update make the games always log out after playing a few minutes? Is there a disconnection problem? It always happen since the start of new update.
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    In-Game Name: Mr__Gr33n
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, 8"
    Device Operating System: Android 7
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi (other unknown)
    Game Mode: Randomly everywhere
    Description of the Issue:
    The screen content starts to appear and disappear e.g. the power bar disappears for some seconds
    -> This happens in all areas of the game (menu, maps, champs, fights)
    -> The result: the game closes complete (without error) and need to be started again
    Game was uninstalled and reinstalled after last update was installed and the issues started
    -> not sure if its related to the temprature (not burning like the ios issue) but seems to be a little hot in one part
  • MrTyagiMrTyagi Posts: 2
    Ign-Mr.Tyagi
    OnePlus 6
    Initial parry is not working anywhere in the game, device starting heating up after few minutes of gameplay after the update.
  • GitarthaGitartha Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    Game name : G!tÜ
    Device & Model : Moto G5 Plus
    Device Operating System : 7.0
    Cellular or Wifi : Cellular
    Game Version Installed : 19.1.0
    Game Mode : Story Quest Arena and sometimes in Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue : The game crashed and I have to reopen the game every time after few minutes and the lags too much please solve the matter as soon as possible.
  • FunerisFuneris Posts: 29
    edited August 2018
    Huawei t3 mediapad
    Android 6.0
    Wifi/data
    Mcoc 19.1
    After 15-20 min. playing tablet overheats and the game turns sloppy, freezing, lagging and seconds after those issues it closes it self.
    It's very hard to play with those issues.
    Just to clarify i play another game in this tablet UFC (EA sports) it's more heavy than mcoc and runs smooth, so the problem it's not my device.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited August 2018
    In-Game Name: mekhas
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi5
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: Arena, Monthly quest, AQ (did not test in AW yet)
    Description of the Issue: with full signal I'm experiencing sudden heavy lag, dropping to 1-2fps for 5-10 seconds. This happened with several champs Dorm, S.E. Spidey, Iceman, Blade, etc. Besides this major issue, sometimes the lag happens right at the end of a fight, when you're about to K.O. the opponent, then a delay happens just before you hit...and you get beaten to death because the AI takes advantage of it.
  • fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    In-Game Name: fabs0812
    Device and Model: zenfone 4
    Device Operating System: android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: mostly (all the time) Arena and solo quests or just checking champions, stock...
    Description of the Issue: The game simply crashes. In many ways: sometimes during fights(no matter what champion), mostly after the fight ends(i lost a lot of infinite strikes like that) and so on. The issue is really a pain in the ass, and makes the game modes no realible. Such a pitty
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I know that I should post this in the ANDROID thread, and I have made several comments there without acknowledgement or fix.

What is being done, Can we please have some tests for the poor Android community as well. The app is crashing now every 10 minutes, how are we supposed to play to continue a grind?

Before you merge, I'd really appreciate an insightful response. Thanks for reading.

Device : Moto z play
    Android - 7.1.1

App hangs and crashes everywhere in the game after 10-15 minutes.

FYI, I have also submitted tickets in-game and not received any good responses or acknowledgement.
  • I have been a gamer for many years and officialy this has game is the worst performing game ever.
    I am not going to bother list anything because its been repeated many times on this thread and I have seen my phone model listed.

I am a slow typer, but the game started loading before I registered on this forum and typed this message.

I would be embarrassed if I developed this game. Yes bugs happen, but this is disgusting
  • In-Game Name: Scrappy-Doo
    Device and Model: Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Game Mode: Uncollected Event Quest
    Description of the Issue: Fights are loading and performing smoothly during the Uncollected event quests up until Punisher 2099 ambushes. That triggers heavy lag until I reset the game. It makes the fights unplayable because timing for everything is off due to the lag.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    IGN: hungryhungrybbq
    Device: Google pixel 2 XL
    Cell or wifi: Both - Verizon
    Game modes: all
    Issues: There are some visual bugs here and there, but the most pressing issues are these:
    It is extremely difficult to connect specials.. in general. Most often ends with the AI blocking/retaliating, resulting in a loss of health or even a k.o. depending on the difficulty..regardless of how quickly I enter my imputs. I am an experienced player. I have chained thousands of specials. Something is really off. The AI is also sometimes immediately attacking me after ending my combo before my character has even recovered from thowing it's combo ender.
    Losses incurred as a result: Solo items, alliance items and attack bonuses in war.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Game version 19.1
  • EPLGCEPLGC Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    In-Game Name: EPLGC
    Device and Model: Nvidia SHIELD K1 Tablet
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Game Mode: All game modes: arena, event quest, AQ, AW
    Description of the Issue: Majority of issues started with update to 19.1. Whenever the game app is open, the device temperature will start to increase, no matter what game mode and this even occurs when navigating between different screens (Home, Alliance, Crystals, etc.). The device temperature increase is a noticeable change from previous versions of the game. Once the game app is closed, the device temperature will return to normal very quickly. Along with the increase in temperature, loading times will start to increase. This happens when loading different screens, loading fights, ending fights, moving nodes within a quest, selecting champs to use on a team. During actual fights, as lag starts to set in, champion reaction time slows down. Make a move to evade or attack and your champion doesn't react for a second or two and in that time, the game champs starts attacking instead. Eventually the game will just crash, this has happened when loading different screens, loading fights, ending fights, moving nodes within a quest, selecting champs to use on a team. Every mode is impacted. Device battery life is also impacted. Previously during heavy arena grinding, I could play for several hours with no crashing or noticeable temperature increases. Now I'm lucky to get an hour of battery life.

Here is an example of one occurrence:
    - loaded game
    - navigated to AQ, selected team and joined
    - moved within AQ and completed 2 fights
    - navigated to Arena
    - proceeded to fight multiple rounds
    - during 3rd round of Arena fights, game crashed during first fight
    - device temperature steadily increased during this time period.
    - during this 15 - 20 minute period, the battery went from a full charge to 67%
  • I hv been playing this game on my Ipad pro & Samsung galaxy note 8 for a while..mostly on ipad pro & nvr had any type of issue b4 until the release of 19.0.1....on 19.0 I saw many people complaining about their phones over heating I thought I was lucky I didn't experience any of that on my ipad or android b4..but after I updated to 19.0.1 on both of my devices after playing like 10 rounds of arena the game lags a lot & the back side of my ipad pro & note 8 gets really really really hot & the loading time takes way more than b4..then around 13-15 rounds of arena the game crushes & sometimes my ipad reboots automatic & sometimes it just closes the game...as for my android it only crashes but doesn't reboot...Then I hv to put that near my AC for a lil bit then after cooling down I can play...This is very disappointing guys Specially since AW season is live now....These issues also happen on alliance war & alliance quest or monthly quests as well...depends on how long I use the game for which is very little time.
    plz fix it as soon as possible...If u look up my account I'm sure ur game team can verify how many times my game crushed recently.
  • Forgot to mention instead of fixing the issue so far u guys hv made it much worse...at least for me on ipad pro & galaxy note 8....with the release of 19.0.1
  • aEHGhugoaEHGhugo Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: aEHGhugo
    Device and Model: Moto G5 plus
    Device Operating System: 7.0”
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: all game modes
    Description of the Issue:
    I start to play and every 20 or 30 minutes the game crashea
  • Ign: belthazor11
    Moto g5s+
    Android version 7.1.1
    Data/wifi
    Issues are many connection problems. Game freezes often during quests an arena.
    19.1 version of mcoc.
This discussion has been closed.