[Android] 19.1 Lag, Crashing and Performance Issues Investigation

Comments

• SaikologicalSaikological Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2018
    Extra iddue: im also experiencing ghost moves by my heroes. Its not the regular move forward kind of thing, but they just seem to attack when im blocking. Out of nowhere and very frustrating, because usually its when the enemy has power bars filled, meaning once my hero makes a ghost attack, i get blasted by a special.
    Ive had it in questing for like 10 times now since the latest update.

edit - i can only play the game if i set the iphone in powersaving mode. Otherwise my battery is empty after like 5 fights.
  • ChineseChampion868ChineseChampion868 Member Posts: 113
    Ever since the antman and the wasp update my game has been crashing. About every 5 minutes the characters I'm fighting start to glitch out then my game crashes. This never happened before the antman update. I play on two devices my moto phone and Samsung tablet and it happens on both devices. Kabam what is goin on with this and will it get fixed
  • FacistGMFacistGM Member Posts: 1
    Same issue. I have a MotoZ2. After 5-10 minutes of game play I get kicked out. The game doesn't recognize my login.
  • DartVaperDartVaper Member Posts: 3
    Dart Vaper
    Samsung S5
    Wifi

Been having no connection show up a lot since update on both data & wifi but been ok last 2 days. Tonight I started AQ and it comes up again as my first fight ends! I won with over 90% health left but when I reconnected it shows I haven't even started the fight and my champions health is on 50%. I have lost out on rewards over the past week and now this! What's the point in even participating?
  • acp1629acp1629 Member Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: acp1629
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Avant
    Device Operating System: Android version 4.4.2
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: After I play for about a half hour, the phone overheats and the game starts lagging. Soon after that, fights become almost impossible. I have to log out for at least fifteen minutes for the phone to cool down, and shortly after logging in again, the issues start again.
  • SuryaSurya Member Posts: 3

In-Game Name: Surya
    Device and Model: moto g5s plus
    Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest 19.1
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, and Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: game is forcely closing or logging out for every 10 mins. Its irritating. Even in middle of fight it forcely logging out. Solve this issue. From new updateof game this issue is likely happening. Solve this
  • KavbojKavboj Member Posts: 1
    IGN: Kavboj
    Device Model: note 3
    Device OS: 5.0
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 19.1
    Game Mode:All
    Description: After couple minutes the game is unplayable. Extremnly hot a lagging phone . I can not use special atacks becouse opponent have block before I use it. Parry and evade is almost forgotten. I dont know how i will go throught new sezon and new quest !
  • Javed_AhmedJaved_Ahmed Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    In-Game Name: Don__007
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1
    Cellular: JIO VOLTE
    Game Mode: In every game mode
    Description of the Issue: Too much overheating which causes touchscreen go crazy (automatically takes clicks), too much battery drain, because of overheating lag is also more, have to use a fan to cooldown after every fight. I'm not able to do parry & evade properly. Update 19.0 had overheating issue but 19.1 is too much. update 17.0, 18.0 didn't had overheating issues though.
  • BigKOBigKO Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2018
    In Game Name : wuzu85
    Device Samsung S4
    Device Operating System 5.0.1
    Cellur or Wifi : Both T-Mobile
    Game Version 19.1.0

frame droppes, laggs horrible like 2 seconds or more. In AQ the game stuck on loading screen and when the fight starts the time is reduced becaus of loading screen and the AI is off. Also had everything moving extremly fast which makes the timing go off, parry and block not working as it should
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Member Posts: 119
    Jjjmb5
    Galaxy s9
    Cell and wifi
    Game mode aq aw eq and story
    Inverted controls trying to block does a heavy trying to attack does heavy also get blank screen with just back ground specially during item use when i go into inventory lh0qamhmfud9.jpg

• DorkyDorky Member Posts: 346
    Dorky101
    ATT
    Model ZTE Z971
    Android 7.1.1
    On wifi
    19.1 download of game
    In every game mode it's over heating and lag performance. Every time I start the game, I can feel the heat come on within a couple minutes. Not sure why but I don't wanna crash and get another phone. I understand you guys are working it, but honestly I haven't seen anything about a fix. I know a game that has so much will be hard to compress and make the file small, but it's a work in progress. I can't even finish a quest cuz I have to let my phone cool down
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Member Posts: 95
    In-Game Name: ValtersK
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 19.1.0
    Game Mode: All of them.
    Description of the Issue: Overheating and random massive lag spikes. (Everything is working fine when suddenly everything becomes 4 fps for 10-15sec and then it goes back to normal.)

• Seshan_SekarSeshan_Sekar Member Posts: 9
    In game name: Seshan Sekar
    Device: Motog5 plus
    Android version: 7.0
    Issue: Game crashing often again in between quests and Arena. All Moto users have this issue. FIX THIS!!!!
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Member Posts: 70
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi note 3
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 19.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: * Heating too much, reaching on maximum temperature and phone warning me
    * Game crashes too many times
    * Before war fights always loading screen and once always stuck and crash results is half health.
    * Loading almost 2 minutes to login and 50 seconds to beginning the fights, same in all game mode
    * When switching others apps then have to login everytime
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Member Posts: 756 ★★★
    IGN- adimukh
    Device - Redmi Note 3 Pro
    Android 6.0.1
    Game Version 19.1.0
    Data (Jio) and Wifi
    Problem - overheating caused during gameplay
  • SjanddsSjandds Member Posts: 117
    edited August 2018
    IGN : sjandds
    Android 7.1.1
    Moto g5s plus
    Game version 19.1
    Cellular and wifi both
    Issues: Game crashing in story quest and event quest and arenas. It crashes when the fight ends or quest ends . No crash in aq and war. There is also connection issues after the game crashes. Had to reopen the game 2-3 time after crash then it networks connects
  • Mclz1nkzMclz1nkz Member Posts: 12
    In-Game Name: Mclz1nkz
    Device and Model: Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro
    Device Operating System: 7.1.1
    Game Mode: Most at Story Quest, but its happen anywhere.
    Description of the Issue: Well, since started the overheating (and now i think its over, dont have ios to check) at iOS, I've having some issues about parry, block or even dexterity. Simply doesnt work a lot of times. Sometimes, my combo ends at 3 or 4, even if im clickin hard to hit. Other issue i'm passing trough its that at least 1 or 2 times per day, i got an intense lag (data and wifi are extremely good and never happen before in this game), i need to pause, if the click works before i lose a fight and wait for 1 minute then i can play again.
  • XôôXôô Member Posts: 9
    Xôô
    Lg k10
    Android 6.0
    Wi fi
    Versão do jogo 19.1
    O problema ocorre em todas as modalidades do jogo.
    Está demorando mais para fazer login, está lento, travando e os campeões dão golpe pesado sem que eu dê o comando e o bloqueio está falhando.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I-Genesis
    Samsung j3 prime
    Android 7.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    Game version 19.1
    Game mode: arena, story, aq
    So far I've been experiencing dropped blocks here and there with me still holding the block "button".I've begun to think it happens more often with champs that have block related abilities, notably AA,Nebula,gambit. Though I've seen it happen with hela. Its just more common with aa and the rest
  • GrinningArrowGrinningArrow Member Posts: 2
    Ign: GrinningArrow
    Device: pixel 2 xl
    Android version: 9
    Cell/wifi: both
    Game version: 19.1
    Mode: loading, arena, aw, AQ, event quest
    Issue: every time I play there's "connection issues" happens all over
    Lag: from small delay when loading a fight (any mode) to during fight and making it completely unplayable (any mode) most upsetting during war. Move to a node, game lags, freezes / connection issues, kicked out. Restart fight with 50% health.
    Have video of lag and screenshots of war issue
  • MedpizzaMedpizza Member Posts: 8
    Medpizza
    LG G5
    Android 7.0
    Wifi
    Event Quests : Road to the Labyrinth Act 4 Chapter 3
    I finished the quest after spending $15 on revives then I got disconnected and then the game said the quest had expired.
  • felipe_logan79felipe_logan79 Member Posts: 2
    IGN: Felipe Logan
    Device and Model: Motorola Z2
    Celullar pra WiFi: Both
    Mode: All game modes
    Issue: The game temporarily froze on a black screen, then loaded slowly. Character movement skips frames and has a incosistent frame rate. Other times, the characters have a floaty feeling and apear to be off the ground when striking.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Member Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    I-Genesis
    Samsung j3 prime
    Android 7.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    Game version 19.1
    Game mode: arena, story, aq
    So far I've been experiencing dropped blocks here and there with me still holding the block "button".I've begun to think it happens more often with champs that have block related abilities, notably AA,Nebula,gambit. Though I've seen it happen with hela. Its just more common with aa and the rest

Screw it, it's not just limited to champs with blocking abilities. It's like Everytime I try blocking after using a special, it registers at first but then I get hit
    Just happened whilst using killmonger against modok and using magik against ragna Thor in uncollected
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Member Posts: 22
    In-Game Name: JiNTarkan
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 2 XL
    Device Operating System: 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Rogers data & WiFi

Description of the Issue: cannot login & getting kicked out of the game after few minutes.
  • BigKOBigKO Member Posts: 25
    In Game Name : wuzu85
    Device Samsung S4
    Device Operating System 5.0.1
    Cellur or Wifi : Both T-Mobile
    Game Version 19.1.0

midscreen freeze lags longer then 1.5 seconds in AQ
    cant play without connevtion warnings delayed in game
  • JeffreystarkJeffreystark Member Posts: 3
    IGN- m78 jeffreystark
    Samsung galaxy s6 edge
    Android 7.0
    Game version 19.1
    Mode: alliance war, alliance quest, arena and story quests.
    Issues: lag in the start of the fight with screen freeze of approximately 0.5 sec.
    Being kicked out of game from loading screen.
    And phone heating up, till almost painful temperatures to my hand.
    Also it drains more battery power scince last month (only MCoC).
    I hope this helps.
  • wong_jowowong_jowo Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Maddog 212
    Device and Model: Asus Zenfone M1
    Game Mode: Anywhere, from Arena to Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: First i was using Xiaomi 4X to play this game. it was totally fine with the gameplay. then, yesterday changed it to Asus Zenfone M1. The gameplay is totally different now, it becomes much slower and hard to control. usually i could parry and dexterity but with this one i hardly do it.
  • QNRLQNRL Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: QNRL
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi 8
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1, MIUI 9.5 stable
    Game Mode: Full game
    Description of the Issue: Hi. My problem is Marvel Contest of Chamipons is very slow at Mi 8. Avg 25 fps and many micro lags.
  • SanaruanSanaruan Member Posts: 16
    edited August 2018
    ChaoChiBai
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Android 8.0
    Both data and wifi
    Game Version 19.1
    Sometimes phone overheats sometimes it does not and game is very laggy when i do story and arena also controls are sometimes unresponsive when i try dashing back or forward.
  • Jdat84Jdat84 Member Posts: 112
    edited August 2018
    Just started to notice the extreme heat today. I felt it get hot recently, but nothing like today. Phone got VERY hot while playing EQ. Was doing Master Mode Chap 1.2. Did 2 lanes for the completion and rewards, then had to stop. Phone got too hot to hold.

Samsung S7 Edge
    Model : SM-G935W8
    Latest update of android 8.0
    Using Data, not wifi
    Latest game version, 19.1 I believe. Whatever the newest release is at this point in time.

Very frusterating. Im limited with the time I can spend gaming. Kids and work plus the day 2 day can make playing very difficult. Now with burning fingers, not sure when I can play, but I know my Alliance relies on me...
This discussion has been closed.