**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game down August 6 [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    lmao..I logged in for 3 minutes and got booted
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Kludge77 wrote: »
    I just logged in. looks like it's back up.

Nope. Still not up. Getting emergency maintenance message.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Just popped a 25% resist Special 3 right before it went down cause I'm taking on Heimdall in master event quest (cause his initial power gain is a cash cow move). So that's a fun thing to lose lol.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Kabam should throw everyone like a free 25 units or something small out of respect to their community every time we have one of these
  • Also unable to complete placement, thanks again kabam for messing up war
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I’m going to try that Rocky game.

You're already playing a rocky game lol XD.
    See what I did there?
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    I feel like Doug in the background of the loading picture. A player trying to do my best, only to have my dead corpse forgotten and propped up against the wall as if to say, "kabam gives no assurances of smooth gameplay"
  • AhtopahtoAhtopahto Posts: 33
    edited August 2018
    joq29774kwok.png
    Down it is
  • DartVaperDartVaper Posts: 3
    Used a full energy refill and the game went down! 4th time on me in the last 20 hrs... already affected me in AW twice, now this!
  • Yup again....this is getting ridiculous. Takes every bit of enjoyment that I had left out. All morning and now this. I'm only free to play at certain times during the day and they have to choose those times!
  • Somin_DadSomin_Dad Posts: 183
    Why now.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Is this gonna be a daily thing?
    aov398dncbrp.png

• Fast2Fast2 Posts: 62
    So when is kabam going to fix this lag and crashing issue? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    If they weren't so focused on quick cash grabs they could keep the game up and functional long enough to keep players around which would increase spending. I'm kinda waiting for an announcement saying the marvel license has been pulled and the game is no more.

I really don’t want that to happen but it does seem like kabam is trying to milk the profitability dry....

As per the rules of Apple and Google, wouldn't that cause them to refund purchases from a certain point?
  • 12245lion12245lion Posts: 7
    Kabam,
    I was in the last 5 minutes of a war that I cannot win now because the servers are down, yet again. As much money as players spend on this game, you would think that you all would invest in improving the connection issues that have plagued this game for so long. I am not asking much, just that you all consider the little guys in all of this and realize that all of the outraged players are the ones that play and pay so that your job even exists in the first place.
    Black_Lion_2999 & Black_Lion_3000
  • just at the end of a war. ridiculous this. will probably cost us a win
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Or hamsters
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    It was back for a second. Managed to do a couple of fights but it's dead again. Every time there's a disconnect, the default behaviour of the game is to make you lose the fight. How nice!
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    Estagiários no comando do jogo! Os chefes devem estar em reunião. :D
  • @Kabam Miike , @Kabam Vydious ... i have finally made some time to get some arena points and the game has been down for emergency maintenance... I want compensation into my account ... I have faced issues of overheating in the 19.0 update n was unable to play arenas or the game but I still haven’t received any compensation for the rewards lost... I have spent my hard earned money on your game and it is not ethical to behave with your users in such manner ... can you please give me some clarity on whether or not I am going to receive compensation for the distress caused since February update. Hoping to be heard here . Thanks
  • In the last 24hrs the game has gone down multiple times you guys need to get your **** together
    WE NEED A CONPENSATION
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    edited August 2018
    Guys, kabam is aware of the issues and they are
    working really hard to try and hire someone who knows what they are doing.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Jo, das ist echt ne super Leistung. Deutschland ist auch down
  • teucriteucri Posts: 16
    I was doing war placement when the game went down this time. I'm furious at Kabam now.
  • "Okay, now I've had enough, I was playing your game just right now and the error started popping up about there being a problem in my connection. Since then, I have been unable to log into my account, my Wi-Fi is working properly and so is my mobile data. I was doing those time sensitive "cosmic combat" battles. My username on the game is Jimmy bhaw bhaw. Please help...
    And if this is happening due to some maintenance break, then why do you guys even bother with the time sensitive things? It's already hard for weaker players to get rewards, the veteran players take all of it. Then what's the point of players like us even playing? This is pissing me off. Like why. "
    I wrote this email (which got rejected for some reason, so posting this here.) Have an nice day, and please respond.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Hope they fix it good this time
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    It's backup for now
This discussion has been closed.