**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Down Aug. 9 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Honestly, it’s not really Kabam’s fault. Netmarble owns the game. That being said, the game has gone to shite in regards to issues with bugs and crashing since they purchased it.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I don’t want to say again.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Beyond pathetic, no apology from kabam and no compensation either, I don't want anything big like 5* shards just energy refills and boosts to make up for those used just before down time
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Could I please get back in..... right at the end of venom on my first run at LOL.....
    @Kabam Miike Thx!!!

0619cpg0se8w.png
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Big company with never ending server outage issue. WHEN CAN WE PLAY THIS GAME IN PEACE WITH NO SUCH BS PROBLEM AND NOT RUINING OUR DEVICEEEE SMH 🤯. This is getting to much and the mods will say..

We’re investigating this issue and will inform the support team asap. We’ll get back to you asap. . . #boring
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    dpastgahp5zq.jpg
    hvyfw64759pr.jpg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Classic kabam lol
    what was emergency maintenance on this week???
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    Could I please get back in..... right at the end of venom on my first run at LOL.....
    @Kabam Miike Thx!!!

0619cpg0se8w.png

Did you solo him? If you died, some of your progress may have been saved.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Need to get Egan back up ... slimer took him down... but with the power of Gozer the Gozerian can help to bring back the multiverse!!!

😂😂😂
    I think that this game never been fixed..
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    They're not saying it is. They're asking you to CHECK.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    No solo, but very tired and would like to finish lol
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Yep, down again, great work Kabam, I was about to pump a whole bunch of units to refresh my champions
    That's terrible luck. Hope it saved your progress. Kabam won't give a rat's a$$
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    GETTING OLD!!oxt2v81miy91.jpg
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Dungeon forshadowing.
    Wait till they Start.

Perma down time
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Kabam assumes we'll dox the cheater and harass them and their families until they are forced into hiding
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    AA
    They don’t have enough time to merge thread...
  • AnujkewlAnujkewl Posts: 24
    How will we be able to complete aq map5 with this maintenance @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
    Kabam are again excelling at incompetence. Truly pathetic. An apology and some compensation would be nice. Let's hope it's doesn't go down 5-6 times in 24 hrs like the other day !!!
This discussion has been closed.