War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• LuddotLuddot Member Posts: 3
    Same with us. Opposition team is using 3k champs and walking through nodes that should be 10k without any damage. During placement nodes showed correct power, but during fight our nodes are unbuffed. Their nodes are at proper strength. Our boss node is at 5k. Should be about 15k.
    xla3ra9089sy.png
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Member Posts: 91
    We are on third war in a row where this has happened. Absolute joke
  • CanekaCaneka Member Posts: 12
    is it dropping the hp and attack of them? or did u just notice the PI? if its just the PI than its just not showing correctly, wich is fine.
    check the nodes they are on, do the math with the %hp/attack bonus see if it fits.
  • RuschRusch Member Posts: 32
    The buff/nodes are not showing on our Alliance war, is this temporary or you guys aware of this.
  • RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Member Posts: 65
    This is the opponents compared to ours.. this has to be a bug
    ejapa50stiog.jpg
    8axjbwnx702e.jpg
  • RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Member Posts: 65
    My alliance is first pic.. opponent second pic
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Probably just a visual bug. It happens a lot
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Member Posts: 304 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Same thing in our war. We have a 5k boss they have a 19k. Would be really nice for a mod to let us know its just a glitch....
  • JayCeeJayCee Member Posts: 732 ★★
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Same thing in our war. We have a 5k boss they have a 19k. Would be really nice for a mod to let us know its just a glitch....
    I’ve seen the same issue. I don’t think it’s worth a 12 hour maintenance break, Kabam
  • MrDMrD Member Posts: 30
    edited September 2018
    It is only a visual bug I guess. We experienced this as well.
  • HaRdKoRe357HaRdKoRe357 Member Posts: 6
    Curious if anyone else is having the same issue that my alliance currently is. We found a match shortly after the season started and placed our Defenders as usual. However, once the attack phase started all of our defending Heroes ratings dropped significantly. Meanwhile our enemies Heroes have remained as strong as they should be for a regular opponent of ours. Our enemy is plowing right through us with these while we are fighting against Defenders that are 10 times stronger than us. Not sure why their Heroes retained their rating while even some of our strongest 4 and 5 star boss nodes have a 2-4k rating. Help!?!? :o(
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Member Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Bro there are like 700 threads about this and in the massice merged one its been confirmed to be a visual glitch caused by the view base button
  • HaRdKoRe357HaRdKoRe357 Member Posts: 6
    Thx for the info, didn't even look, just logged in and posted asap. Frustrated and tired...take care and good luck
  • Madman1220Madman1220 Member Posts: 30
    So while looking at out war defense I noticed that our defenders pi looked extremely low. In fact our boss is showing to only have a 7806 pi with all 4 supply nodes still up. It's a duped 5* moon knight who's pi is 7806 with as a champ. I looked at the other alliance's defense and their boss is at 80k with nodes up. What's going on
    ftmvp929wxsv.jpg
    Tier 7
    What I'm talking abouttfuq0mysr14f.jpg
    pgc7e3gz163t.jpg
    q3mw7xii0uas.jpg
    More
    7mwml1p4wm7o.jpg
    Ours
  • CinjunCinjun Member Posts: 41
    There seems to be a glitch....when I check on my alliances defense our characters show regular ratings. There’s no bump up. I’m not sure if the opponents see this, I hope not...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    It's a visual glitch they're working on. The Opponent should see the correct PI.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Member Posts: 842 ★★★
    Just a visual glitch, nothing to worry about
  • CinjunCinjun Member Posts: 41
    Thanks! I figured, just wanted to be sure. :)
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Member Posts: 48
    So you guys just started an new aliance war season with the defenders bug still on? Like what the heck? We had that bug 3 times in a row before the AW season to start, and i was like, they should've fixed it now that they started the season, just to see now that our whole defence wasn't got any buff from any node.. i made a post like this before and it just got deleted, no one even replayed, just straight up, deleted.
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Member Posts: 48
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Just a visual glitch, nothing to worry about

visual glitches? we've got the same thing and the enemy pass our defance easy pasy, it seems that they just don't get the buff node, not just a visual bug, like, they defeted our boss in 30 secounds withouth losing any heal...
  • pekaestefanopekaestefano Member Posts: 10
    same for us … opponents looks boosted and our defence has a weak rating (node boosts are not on) … @Kabam Miike pls check and give us a short statement if it is just visual or a tech problem
    there is another discussion in general
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Member Posts: 919 ★★★
    There are at least a few dozen threads on this topic. This is just a visual bug. Your bases look as if the nodes don't have any effect, but they are there.
  • SalathrosSalathros Member Posts: 42
    Hi, we are having issues in AW, all our Bosses & Mini Bosses are showing pi of 6/7k not the boosted value, like nodes are turned off, however opposition are at the high levelb0m32abwpllz.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,932 ★★★★★
    Again, just a visual bug. They are boosted
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    It's a visual bug. They're working on it. Thw other Ally is still fighting the buffed Champs.