**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I just beat act 5 and need tips on what to do now

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I just did first pass through act 5 recently and i hate to be a nay sayer but that's really hard to believe you ran through with that roster and only needed revives on Ultron. A number of my ally mates did first run around when i did, all with better rosters and a lot more item use. Most of us also have 5/50 Sparky and Medusa and the block damage alone would make that all but impossible. Who did you use for the Modok and Mephisto bosses before Ultron since I don't see the usual Blade in there?
    probably the rank 1 Howard the Duck

Rank 2 :) don’t know why I’m happy about that
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Fear for this guys account, if I’m honest.
  • Options

Why????
  • Options
    Would 100% act 4 still be worth it right now
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Why????

It just doesn’t seem credible dude.

I’m not having a go, it’s just difficult to imagine with that roster needing so little revives. The block damage on its own really eats up your health.

If you’ve used a mod then this post sends a flag up for kabam to check.

If you really have completed the content with that roster then you should be making videos, people will want to see them!

I didn’t use mods haven’t a clue how to do any of that stuff id like to think I’ve gotten quite skilled with sparky as I’ve been playing him since basicslly I started
  • Options
    Ye sure man
  • Options

Why????

I’m not having a go, it’s just difficult to imagine with that roster needing so little revives. The block damage on its own really eats up your health.

If you really have completed the content with that roster then you should be making videos, people will want to see them!

I didn’t use mods haven’t a clue how to do any of that stuff id like to think I’ve gotten quite skilled with sparky as I’ve been playing him since basicslly I started

Quite skilled is an understatement then! To complete that with a 92k account using only 5 revives is crazy.
  • Options
    rrbjre9fvzlc.png
  • Options

Why????

Quite skilled is an understatement then! To complete that with a 92k account using only 5 revives is crazy.

In fairness I’d be higher then 92k but i stupidly sold champs before
  • Options

Why????

In fairness I’d be higher then 92k but i stupidly sold champs before

I take it you’re an evading ninja then? :)
  • Options
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Like I said i hate to seem negative here but from experience i don't see any possible way to get that done with that team and almost no items. As has been said the block damage alone would wipe your champs out, not even counting boss fights. You'd literally need perfect play all the way through.

I have about 10% perfect block chance from a synergy and some in the mastery
    Also I did use health potions from realm of legends to keep my champs topped up
  • Options
    No way dude, i did it with a much better roster, and i still struggle and had to use a few revives. only sparky and the rest of your roster seems bs to beat act 5 :smile:
  • Options
    No way dude, i did it with a much better roster, and i still struggle and had to use a few revives. only sparky and the rest of your roster seems bs to beat act 5 :smile:

5.4 wasn’t that hard
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Wow really awesome man! I hope what you did was legit without any mod.. you should upload some videos people would love to see it.. you have some great skills.. I would like to see your mastery setup if possible
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    LOL and you should hit up LOL next... It's all that's left.

I need to get a good lol champ before I attempt that

Their names are X-23 and Angela.
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Wh-what did you say?
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Can you post your Elder’s Bane status?
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    act 5 is only hard without counters and he only did a run. obviously exploration is hell. with bio hazard and **** like that. For now, join a 10-12mil alliance, with your skill, you should be fine even if your rating isn't high . Run through RTTL. Explore act 4, trying to explore act 5 with your team would frustrate you.
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    so many questions.... just show us a screenshot of the acts you have done, from act 1 to 5. then ill say your the best ever lol. why you set yourselve up for these kinds of things lol
  • Options
    Sell all your champs and retire, there is nothing for you now
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    SHould have waited for a good r4 option before modding your way through act 5. Sucks to cheat through it just to see those t2a expire.