**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't log into Carnage/Venom Beta [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Ben25dBen25d Posts: 9
    Same here. Second beta for me and both times it does this. I wasn't able to participate at all last round. This is one of many reasons I'm officially done with this game
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Ben25d wrote: »
    Same here. Second beta for me and both times it does this. I wasn't able to participate at all last round. This is one of many reasons I'm officially done with this game

Same here. Couldn't get into last one either or this one.
  • Options
    DaGrizzDaGrizz Posts: 11
    Not really sure whats happening but can't access beta in game or find forum but says I was accepted. Keeps taking me to an account I have not used in years
  • Options
    Kraybone99Kraybone99 Posts: 18
    Same here. Kabam! Ammi right?
  • Options
    xhva648c37b6.png
  • Options
    tt09ihvia4if.png
  • Options
    And now the game logs me into the account bygboi87 everytime i attempt to log in
  • Options
    How I get that 800pi account to lvl 60???
  • Options
    You*
  • Options
    Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    my game is doing the same thing. i am trying to log into the beta, and when i do, i instantly get disconnected and signed into a different account that i own.
  • Options
    PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Yea your not the only one
  • Options
    HemiHemi Posts: 2
    Same here
  • Options
    Same here. I was also wondering if others had issues in joining the beta testing
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Spidey081 wrote: »
    Hello,
    i own 2 accounts. one of which was invited to the beta. when i try and access the beta, i get instantly disconnected. The game then says connecting to the beta, but i get logged into my other account instead. i am really interested in participating. please provide assistance.

Mine is doing the same thing. Logging into secondary account
  • Options
    Can't access the beta forum as well. Says I dont have permission lol. Can log into beta servers fine. I'd like to give em feedback on Carnage.
  • Options
    @Mattiusthegr8 that account was hacked in 2016 i used to have quite the roster somebody sold all my champs
  • Options
    gzrbanggzrbang Posts: 16
    edited September 2018
    I can't get into the beta either.

"Failed to log in. Could not connect to the beta server." Restarting the app and selecting the beta server from the list of options doesn't work either.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    or2ihuaj2ppv.png
    ovhqevasu26j.png
  • Options
    Can’t get on. Asks me at opening of game but then fails to log in
  • Options
    I can’t log in yl747bf9ouj5.png
  • Options
    Mine is doing the same thing.
  • Options
    JDMthree5JDMthree5 Posts: 2
    I have the same issue and also had that problem last beta it just won’t connect to beta server
  • Options
    mcupw9h29xui.png
    I have the same issue, I can’t log in.
  • Options
    MrOogleMrOogle Posts: 4
    I have a level 2 account with 5 million gold, and i can’t find the rank down tickets. This also happened with the mystic dispersion beta.
  • Options
    Yeah I can't log in as well. Keeps disconnecting and logging into my secondary account
  • Options
    DragonbaneDragonbane Posts: 16
    I am in the BETA but my Venom is locked because he was a defender for AW... can this be unlocked so I can use in ROL to test him?
  • Options
    Also there is no specific testing content.
  • Options
    I cannot log in to the beta that I was invited to? Could a moderator please respond with a fix or info on why? I would love to participate and have been looking forward to this for 10 days now! It looks like my invitation to the private forum lacks “permission”. Anybody else struggling? When I try to load switch servers it loads a lvl 1 Acct?
This discussion has been closed.