**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 20.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Yeah I hope lagging is over from android devices
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Feels a little like the ‘bug’ fix on Emma Frost (reducing range of heavy attack) that coincides with the the end of the monthly EQ, is a bit of a plant - if that was a known bug could it not have been fixed while the EQ was still live?

I’ve 100% all difficulties, so I’m not complaining about not being able to do it, just feels like a bit of a coincidence that she’s got to be fixed just as she’s become playable.

I don’t have her so it’s not a vested interest post!
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra verified in the dedicated thread that 20.1 does not have the fix for Medusa consuming less than 3 furies for her auto block.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Ordalca wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra verified in the dedicated thread that 20.1 does not have the fix for Medusa consuming less than 3 furies for her auto block.

This is going to be another issue like the Spiderman evade/attack issue that plagued us for months and months... Just another example of "selective" fixes, that's all I'm going to say.
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Sooo glad vennom will be better, got him as 5* and never use him. :smile:
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    This is going to be another issue like the Spiderman evade/attack issue that plagued us for months and months... Just another example of "selective" fixes, that's all I'm going to say.

I don't understand how it can be hard to make a champion's ability function like it did for their 1st 12 months in MCOC
  • Am I the only person who is sad to see no mention of Riot for next months event? Was really looking forward to another symbiote. ☹️
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    What about the Iceman and has coldsnap timer not resetting ?
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    edited September 2018
    How can we gonna fight Juggernault now? I used to parry him multiple times when he's unstoppable. Now I assume I can't do that anymore.
    How can we gonna fight Juggernault now? I used to parry him multiple times when he's unstoppable. Now I assume I can't do that anymore.

Hold block until unstoppable wears off
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Play keep away.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited September 2018

You just need to believe in yourself
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Capiw kinetic charges are passive. So will juggs new ability percentage prevent him from gaining kinetic charges with the staggered ability on the parry stun.

Thanks!
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    So being that juggernaut ‘s power comes from his helmet can we expect the same sort of treatment in the future to Unstoppable Colossus? Or will he continue to be super easy in AW Defense?
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    The change on juggernaut is just to buff his use on AWD and potion consumption. There was no demand or need for his change.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Aryanna wrote: »
    The change on juggernaut is just to buff his use on AWD and potion consumption. There was no demand or need for his change.

I agree. I see this as a way to justify the MD nerf and not hand out mystic RDTs....

We’ll await a Dorm buff to follow
    I agree. I see this as a way to justify the MD nerf and not hand out mystic RDTs....

We’ll await a Dorm buff to follow

If that's true it's a terrible attempt. This "buff" won't increase Juggernaut's effectiveness on AW defense. Hold block until unstoppable wears off instead of parrying and nothing has changed.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Glad to see that Venom and Carnage updates will be live soon!

Will they be exactly the same they were on the BETA, or did any of them suffered some change from twhat they were there?

Also, this: "Various performance and stability improvements"
    What exactly will change? Are the lag problems fixed with this?

There were some minor tweaks to Carnage after the Beta to make him even better. We'll have his Spotlight up in a few minutes so you can check them out.

Various performance and stability improvements" covers all of the back end stuff that we do to help improve on issues like Lag.

wheres the spotlight
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Feels a little like the ‘bug’ fix on Emma Frost (reducing range of heavy attack) that coincides with the the end of the monthly EQ, is a bit of a plant - if that was a known bug could it not have been fixed while the EQ was still live?

I’ve 100% all difficulties, so I’m not complaining about not being able to do it, just feels like a bit of a coincidence that she’s got to be fixed just as she’s become playable.

I don’t have her so it’s not a vested interest post!

Some fixes need to be integrated into the Build. It just happens to be that the Build comes at the end of the month.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Will they be exactly the same they were on the BETA, or did any of them suffered some change from twhat they were there?

There were some minor tweaks to Carnage after the Beta to make him even better. We'll have his Spotlight up in a few minutes so you can check them out.

Various performance and stability improvements" covers all of the back end stuff that we do to help improve on issues like Lag.

wheres the spotlight

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99194/updated-champion-spotlight-carnage#latest
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

wheres the spotlight

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99194/updated-champion-spotlight-carnage#latest

i found it already now im stuck idk who to rank anymore
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Other needed character fixes.

Punisher 2099:
    -Overdrive (Passive Battery Acceleration Buff that occurs from Special 1) continues to shut down if hit from an attack.

Luke Cage:
    -Teammates Synergy does not progress correctly. 4-Star shows Level 2 with Daredevil instead of Level 3.

Thor (Ragnarok):
    -Crashes Arena fights when winning, locking the screen and forcing a restart. May have the same affect in Quests, but I don't use him there so I'm unsure.
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    edited September 2018
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Play keep away.

Not when you get cornered. This is a BS buff for nothing.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Does Juggernaut's Unstunnable Unstoppable happen instantly, like someone being Immune to a debuff, or is it like Agent Venom, where there is a slight delay in the rejection of the stun?

Also, will this be applied to Unstoppable Colossus with his Unstoppable charges?

And what happens when two Juggernauts face each other, like in Arena? In the initial few seconds of the fight, when they are both Unstoppable, are they just meant to clobber at each other?

And finally, does this Stun rejection apply to all Stuns? Even something like a node Stun like Mesmerize?
  • Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Is the bug with medusa not consuming all Fury's on an auto block being fixed this update ?

I can't believe they address the MD interaction with her but not this. This one is 1000x more important to fix.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    About "Occult Labs"
    We receive some free Randomizer as the Modok Labs before the event start?
    There are more levels?
    How much energy cost each if cost?
    How many fights (and steps) ?
    They give us only the Strands or even some 4/5 star shards?